President Hotel Reviews

Ludwigstrasse 27, Frankfurt, Germany

I arrived at 10pm straight from my intercontinental flight - tired and ill - only to be greeted by the worst desk reception I have ever experienced - she was very rude, unwelcoming and I instantly regretted booking this hotel. The staff the next day at breakfast were better though. I was given a room which did not look like one of the 'usual' guest rooms - it was away from all the other rooms and felt like a spare room. It was really dry and the street was noisy throughout the night.

• 24th Aug 2015

The receptionist wasn't aware of my 2 night reservation and tried to mis-charge me. Room smelled like cigarettes in the AM. No free WiFi, paid for 24h of access that only worked in the lobby and not my room.

The breakfast was amazing!

Although I did my reservation already cancel, what the staff doesn't admit at all, my credit card is still debited, the money for the night is still charged. What's worse, the employee there shouted at me on the phone, as if I were the one to blame. worst experience ever!

• 10th Apr 2015