Pretoria Backpackers Reviews

425 Farenden street, Clydesdale, Pretoria, South Africa

Our stay at Pretoria Backpackers was pleasant, but unfortunately the staff were inattentive and tended to take a long time to deal with our requests (specifically the reception and breakfast). The pool was too poorly mainained to swim in. Otherwise, the accomodation was roomy and comfortable. Overall the hostel was great value for money despite these relatively minor complaints.

I will definatly be back

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • South Africa

The staff were very helpful in our planning, and informative. The place is extremely comfortable and the breakfast was superb.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The little flat I stayed in was perfect for my week, thank you I really enjoyed it. The only things I would say are needed is a door on the bedroom, and for the dogs to be controlled more. I'm not usually scared of dogs but they do bark and growl quite fiercely and they are pretty big, so I was a little bit frightened by them at times.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Organised tours very efficiently and in a friendly manner. Reception was a little understaffed. Safe feeling location.

• 9th Jun 2014