Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
Pretoria Backpackers Located at 433 Farenden street, Clydesdale, Pretoria.
South Africa
Pretoria Gauteng 0002 433 Farenden street, Clydesdale
86% 99
-25.7528744 28.2203202
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Pretoria Backpackers is a lovely compound, centrally located and a great base to explore Pretoria. I was traveling alone, and Pretoria Backpackers helped arranged a transfer from the university I was working out outside of Pretoria into the city, which was very convenient! The room was clean and cozy, though quite cold (it was July), so I was under the blankets a lot. The included breakfast was lovely, as were the staff. They assisted me in planning my days, which was very helpful.