Pride of Paddington Reviews

1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful

• 13th Dec 2014

The hostel is located above a gorgeous pub. The staff where great and the food was really nice. The pub was really busy on Friday and Saturday nights, however on the Friday we were treated to an impromptu performance by a male choir which was excellent!

• 5th Dec 2014

Loved the cosy pub beneath us.. Also the breakfast was great! Very close to the tube station and easy to get anywhere around London.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Malta

we had a great time at this hostel! it's very well situated, just right next to the underground and a walk away from hyde park, with nice restaurants and pubs nearby. the hostel has a great atmosphere, very nice staff and a cool pub to hang out. the rooms are comfortable enough but maybe a little pricy. In the end we loved it and we would definetely come back to pride of paddington

I had been in The Pride Of Paddington pub for drinks and a gig in the past so I knew that it was a great place. I noticed then that they had rooms upstairs, so when I got back to London it was my obvious choice

Very good location. Fair price.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Sweden
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Warm showers. Good breakfast. Great bartender!

It is good in terms of cleaning and location. However, I can not say that for staff. They did not care with us at the breakfast.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Amazing location, super friendly and helpful staff, heaps of bathrooms and showers... All spotless. Amazing value for money and you get toiletries, a towel and cooked breakfast!! Can't fault this place and will stay here anytime I am in London for sure.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Wales

I loved staying at the Pride of Paddington - the staff were fantastic and I loved the little extras ie. proper breakfast, towel, bathroom products etc.

This was my first experience of hostels and I was very impressed. The staff were very friendly and efficient and I was booked in and shown to my bed very quickly. The other guests were very friendly and I found the toilets etc better than expected. I found the common room a welcome addition, with the wi fi and the breakfast was a great start to the day . I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting budget accommodation in the city .thanks to all

• 9th Nov 2014

Best staff I've ever met. I thought my trip was ruined after leaving 140 GBP on my bed. When I called Pride of Paddington the worker grabbed all of the money and put it in an envelope for me to pick up the next day. Best Experience ever. Clean and organized rooms.

• 8th Nov 2014

Very good hostel! The breakfast, which is included, is delicious. And the discount vouchers for diner were a nice surprise.

• 7th Nov 2014

We had a great stay. Clean and comfortable and breakfast was great. Best included hostel breakfast we have had in months. There were a few mix ups with the beds both nights that we stayed, staff are obviously busy but they didnt seem to be able to keep track of how many people were actually in each room which seems fairly ridiculous when they are only six bed dorms. Would still highly recommend it though, excellent value for money.

• 29th Oct 2014

Good choices for breakfast, very helpful staff, bathrooms and toilets could be cleand more often. The cleanliness is the main problém to all hostels in london, but I guess it is sometimes hard to keep bathrooms and toilets clean with all the different kinds of guests/customers.

They required a £20 deposit for sheets and find it necessary to walk each guest individually through the door code and up to your room while everyone waits in line. Nice place, though run a little weird..

very noisy but good price good location w i t h free breakfast

• 26th Oct 2014
  • China

Somehow female staff isn't friendly compare to the male staff. The Staff is not well informed as a hotel worker but if you know London already, it's fine. Excellent location as a tourist but the it could be a bit too loud to sleep. In my opinion this hostel could get cleaner and nicer with a little amount of effort though. It would be nice if there is always a proper receptionist for the hostel...

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Japan

The 4-bed room was located just on top of the pub. So no thought about sleep. Music and bass was heard till late at night and started in the morning by 7:30. People joining the room came back in the middle of night, turned on the light (instead of using a torch) and started using their mobile phones. Slept 3 hours. I definitely can' t recommend this place. The hole atmosphere was not inviting. Breakfast poor.

• 18th Oct 2014

Great location only minutes walk from Paddington Station. Make sure you plan to use the tube right away, as you are a ways away from the major sites. Food/drinks were great in the pub downstairs, use the coupons they give you! Rooms were basic, bathrooms were relatively clean but need to be upgraded.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4