7.9
Very Good 1,052 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 1,052 Total Reviews
Pride of Paddington Located at 1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London.
England
London W2 3BP 1-3 Craven Road, Paddington
79% 1052
51.5150189 -0.1765108
    Rooms available

8th Sep 2016

Great location next to paddington rail and tube station. The rooms are above a english pub and are basic steel frame bunk beds. So nothing special there but they do provide free towels. Common area is the pub down stairs. It your into socializing a great vibe. A full english breakfast set this hostel apart from most in london. Great staff!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016
7.7

Such a lovely location - super near by to the beautiful Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Staff were super friendly, helping me out with advice on what to do and where to go. Also were very kind to me as a late arrival at night. No kitchen or common area which would've been nice, but there's obviously the pub downstairs which is a nice atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay here :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2016
6.9

The pub downstairs was great. Good food and nice service staff. My room was awful. No sheets on the bed when I arrived, had to go downstairs and get sheets and make the bed myself. The bed was the worst part. Springs were missing from the left bottom side of the mattress so when laying in bed I fell into a hole throughout the night. The room was not very clean. I don't think anyone cleaned it before I arrived. I had my own bathroom and people kept trying to get in.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
30th Aug 2016
8.0

Its about a 3 minute walk from Paddington Station so perfect location however it is a bit noisy with the road traffic, bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. Its above a pub so there is not really any hostel vibe but its clean, cheap and central. You can eat in the pub and they have some specials for hostel guests, you also get breakfast included which is really great. Staff were friendly and helpful. They also give you small bottles of shampoo, body lotion which is a nice touch.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
6.9

We liked the location, the free breakfast and the pub downstairs (excellent food and good atmosphere). However, the rooms were very crowded and got really hot & smelly since the windows don't open all that much and there is no air conditioning. Overall cleanliness could be improved.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Nice Hostel, location good or bad depending on what you want to do and see. The staff was very welcoming and warm, breakfastcwas great and I enjoyed my time. But since it is very far off concerning walking distance from what I did in London, I think I wouldn't stay there again. I was also missing a common room just to sit and chat.

18th Aug 2016

It was a good place! It was right on a busy street so a little noisy. The food was amazing!!

• Argentina, Couple, 31-40
30th Jul 2016
8.0

We had a nice stay. The staff was really kind and helpful. The location, steps away from Paddington station, is ideal. The breakfast options are great. The bathrooms and the cleanliness in general could be improved. It can be a noisy place due to traffic and trucks unloading suplies early in the morning, so be advised.

19th Jul 2016

I only stayed here one night, but I loved it! I got free full English breakfast at the bar that's usually worth 7£. They also give you extra discount or free vouchers for the bar, so I enjoyed a free cup of tea later that afternoon. They have a hefty key deposit (20£), but you get it back so it's not a big deal. I was excited when I saw the private bathroom/shower and hairdryer, but the lock was broken on the door and the hairdryer was temporarily out of service. I still loved everything else th

• rid19896327
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
6th Jul 2016

2nd time here, location is incredible for transport, pub is pretty good and drinks are cold. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Great place to rest after a long journey. Cheers pride of Paddington 😜👍👌