Pride of Paddington Reviews

1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

Warm showers. Good breakfast. Great bartender!

It is good in terms of cleaning and location. However, I can not say that for staff. They did not care with us at the breakfast.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Amazing location, super friendly and helpful staff, heaps of bathrooms and showers... All spotless. Amazing value for money and you get toiletries, a towel and cooked breakfast!! Can't fault this place and will stay here anytime I am in London for sure.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Wales

I loved staying at the Pride of Paddington - the staff were fantastic and I loved the little extras ie. proper breakfast, towel, bathroom products etc.

This was my first experience of hostels and I was very impressed. The staff were very friendly and efficient and I was booked in and shown to my bed very quickly. The other guests were very friendly and I found the toilets etc better than expected. I found the common room a welcome addition, with the wi fi and the breakfast was a great start to the day . I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting budget accommodation in the city .thanks to all

• 9th Nov 2014

Best staff I've ever met. I thought my trip was ruined after leaving 140 GBP on my bed. When I called Pride of Paddington the worker grabbed all of the money and put it in an envelope for me to pick up the next day. Best Experience ever. Clean and organized rooms.

• 8th Nov 2014

Very good hostel! The breakfast, which is included, is delicious. And the discount vouchers for diner were a nice surprise.

• 7th Nov 2014