Pride of Paddington Reviews

1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

The staff was friendly and helpful as well as attractive. Prospective guests should be aware that along with the fantastic location on a busy street full of buses and the lively atmosphere in the cosy pub on the main floor comes A LOT of noise. Bring ear plugs. There was mold, mildew, and pink slime all over the bathroom, but especially in the shower. Bring shower shoes. I've seen better but I've also seen worse.

• 30th May 2015

It was the second time I stayed at Pride of Paddington. This time I stayed for a single night before catching an early morning flight out of Heathrow. I'd still recommend this hostel because of its location. It's very easy to get around the city on trains and buses from there. The all girls dorm (specifically the en suite bathroom) was noticeably less clean than my first stay 2 years ago but still at an acceptable standard.

Nice hostel rooms and showers. It's above a pub so the staff is mainly focused on taking care of the restaurant, but if ur willing to be patient it is good. One of the major benefits here is the full English breakfast they offer in the morning. Very good.

;location is great which is center of London. however you have to keep your mind is noise. I really do not mind because it is a city. breakfast is very great. thank you for stuff to give a good take care of me. I will come back

Smiley service, convenient location, straight-forward simple. Cheers!

• 2nd May 2015

The staff was really, really nice and friendly. The bed was comfortable and the atmosphere great. Thanks a lot!

Very good environment and organization is exceptional! you can leave your baggage there for 2 pounds if necessary during one day. The neighborhood is very good with a variety of options where to eat since fast foods until pubs and others restaurants and the pub downstairs as well; it is located in the same street of the rail and underground stations about just one min. walking. Just a bad thing: the lockers in my bed where broken so I wasn't so confident to leave my belongings.

Great location right next to Paddington station allowing easy access to transport around London. Easy to find, good wifi and the highlight being the excellent breakfast. Not many places you get a full english breakfast included in the price! Highly recommended.

The beds were awful, squeaky and uncomfortable. The rest was great!!

I haven't been in such disguting hostel in my life. I dont have words to describe how disgusting the toialets were. Bed was very unconfortable, furniture very old, corridor looked depressed, no lift, poor breakfast.

I don't see why I was charged 2 pounds for putting my luggage in the hostel for half a day after I checked out in the morning.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

It was amazing the staff,breakfast,location was very easy close to the underground and buses

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Spain
  • All Female Group, 41+

Spacious room, easy internet access, super friendly and helpful staff (especially Lucia!), comfy bed, nice clean towel and all toiletries provided. Unfortunately I left at 6am so I cannot say anything about the breakfast. I would definitely recommend!

There is no kitchen, if you want a glass of water you need to go down to the bar. The common room was small and not welcoming. The breakfast was great and you get a voucher book for cheaper pub meals which is good if you're on a budget. The bathrooms weren't the best and it was difficult to sleep because the beds are uncomfortable, the floors, doors and beds are really noisy and there is a lot of noise form the street and pub down stairs. Good lockable storage space in the rooms.

1 2 Next » last »