Pride of Paddington Reviews

1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

it's better if there was bins. bath and toilets ware clean enough. but inside of premise was a little bit humid.

The location and atmosphere are great and staffs are kind enough. Breakfast is soooooo cool for me. But most of bathrooms are broken(cant control temperature of water or broken locks). Except for this, it is cool place. I met so nice ppl in the hostel :)

Warm atmosphere in the small hostel, with helpful staff. Close by to the subway. Would definitely recommend it.

Staff 정말친절합니다 다만, 8인실을 예약했으나 이틀지나니 침대가 두개더 들어오고 10인실이 되었습니다. 그리고 드라이기 무료아니고 1파운드이고 화장실어디에서도 콘센트 사용불가합니다. 와이파이는 방에선 거의안되고 방이 복잡하게 되어있습니다. 또 체크아웃후 짐맡길경우 2파운드를 지불해야합니다.

Bunk beds were "creaky" and squeaked very loudly with every move. Would be nice to have a dorm option without bunk beds. Not able to sit up in the bottom bunk, no chairs in the room. Fans in the room were broken. Cage lockers under bed were broken and could not be locked. Lockers were not very secure. Easy to break into when I locked my keys inside.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Pride of Paddington is actually a Pub, and the hostel side of things is a recent addition. They are still working out the kinks, and I think working very hard and adding little touches. However, some of the basics just aren't there. The lockers were too small for my bag (they were very small). The service as an improvement from some reviews but the staff are trained to be pub servers and don't know how to offer accommodation type services. They should try staying at IYH to get some ideas.

• 3rd Jul 2014

one of the showers had only hot water. the other shower had a door that didn't close so the water was leaking from the shower to the floor which left the whole floor wet. I say this is my biggest issue with the place. more showers

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Iraq

I didn't really like it here, but for one night it was fine. Rooms smelt a little, there is only one powerpoint in the room, some of the lockers didn't work, the bathrooms are mixed and kind of dingy (get up early for shower privacy). The breakfast was wonderful though. Had no problems checking in on a Saturday night at the bar, no elevator if that is an issue.

While staying at pride of paddington, my first reaction was that it seemed really dingy, and falling apart. The showers and bathrooms were not the cleanliest. The breakfast was really good in the morning. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Very nice place. Frendly atmosphere. Also I like your pub in downstares, lovely fish and cheeps.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Well, to start I booked a 6 person mixed room. Instead they put me in their tiny common room that also has 4 beds in it, they also didn't tell me that everyone in the entire hostel had access to my room 24hrs a day. Add in the fact that there were no lockers available... very insecure. 3 or the 4 showers that I tried didn't work properly. My room was also just a roofed in courtyard, so the entire ceiling was translucent white plastic, read, incredibly bright come about 530 Breakfast was

The shower room is not good at all...a bit dissapointed about it

• 25th Jun 2014