Pride of Paddington Reviews

1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

Perfect location easy for first-time solo London traveler. Easy to get from Heathrow to hostel. Took the tube easily around the city. Comfortable place to meet other travelers, both business and student, and locals. Good food.

• 13th Feb 2014

The hostel was great! but they should improve their shower.

The British full breakfast is really delicious and worth the money to stay. Recommended!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive comments and we are really glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back in the Pride very soon. Regards Steve Catchpole, General Manager

Really close to the Tube with a bus stop that drops off right in front of the hostel. Gets a bit warm in the rooms even in February. Excellent free breakfast!

Overall my stay here was fine. The staff were very nice and the bar/restaurant downstairs was great! The room was a bit hot and my things fit in the lockers, though I think that could have been a bit bigger and sturdier. Those are very small complaints though. Overall, great stay!

The showers were disgusting! Every plug hole clogged so dirty water rose around your feet.

Dear Guest, We are sorry that you have had to write a negative review on HW. My staff and I are on hand to resolve issues such as showers, blocking and if you had only come down to the bar and told us we could have got this easily fixed. I would like to discuss this further via email so if you can contact me at steve@theprideofpaddington.co.uk, I will be more than happy to enter into some dialogue with regards to your complaint.

Clean hostel with decent sized rooms. Very close to paddington station and therefore convenient for trains to the airport. Inclusion of a cooked breakfast makes it feel like a hostel/b&b.

I was really impressed with the quality of Pride of Paddington's facilities. It's really a clean place with a good atmosphere. Furthermore, the staff treated me very well. In general, it is an excellent option.

Broken showerhead. Loud and drunk roommates.

Dear Guest, We are sorry that you have had to write a negative review on HW. My staff and I are on hand to resolve issues such as showers, and other guests causing nuisance, if you had only come down to the bar and told us we could have got this easily fixed. I would like to discuss this further via email so if you can contact me at steve@theprideofpaddington.co.uk, I will be more than happy to enter into some dialogue with regards to your complaint.

This hostel is GREAT! Staff is super friendly, they always take the time to help you. The bar is awesome, there is a tube station next to the hostel, a bus stop near and BREAKFAST was the BEST I have ever had in a hostel!! Bathroom in my room could be cleaner but I noticed that the ones in the corridor were super clean .I think the only downside was the noise coming from the bar. I was in second flor, but it didn't keep me from falling asleep so no big deal. Would deffinetly come back!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »