Pride of Paddington Reviews

1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

I thought that staff were great and helpful. It was clean and in a good location. I enjoyed my stay and got the chance to meet a few new people. The only thing I thought could be improved -- although I'm not sure how practical it will be to do this -- is to have someone available just for assisting hostel guests. It can be hard to get the attention of the staff when the pub is busy.

• 11th Apr 2014

Great for Paddington Station and getting to Central London.

I do like that the hostel is close to paddington station, can't beat that, and that they give you free breakfast which is actually very good. However the staff isn't all to friendly but like others have said it may be because they also run a bar. I think they just lacked a sense of welcome and even helpfulness on where to go and what to see. Rooms were ok but the bathrooms are a bit weird, also had the one shower that provided ONLY hot water...not cool.

• 5th Apr 2014

ふつうに良かった。パディントン駅から近いし、スタッフも親切。朝ごはんも美味しかった!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Japan

I stayed there with a friend for one night. I had an excellent experience there, the personnel was really welcoming and helpful, the room was clean. Nothing bad to say about it really for the price it was really good. Plus, I love the neighbourhood and it's just one street away from the Tube and a few street away to High Park. I will got there again during my next stay in London for sure!

• 30th Mar 2014

This hostel was a great choice to stay at! I stayed at 2 hostels and this was the best! Excellent breakfast (you get variety of options), discounts on food and clean rooms. The staff were helpful and polite but not very sharp (they messed up my final billing and food bills which was a bit annoying, but sorted it later). Their linens are clean and bathrooms are good. Since it is near a street, it gets a bit noisy at night, but that is not their fault. I would strongly recommend this hostel.

Everything was very good. Delicious breakfast, good location and you can get some coupons for their pub. You can enjoy the pub easily.

Good cheap digs for the traveller looking for a cheap bed at night.

• 24th Mar 2014

The staff was very friendly. They helped me carry my bags upstairs. I had a nice stay. It is only a 5 minute walk from the underground station. Close to Hyde Park. Great place to stay!

Lovely room, very nice staff and very friendly hotel :-)

There was no locker avalible for under our bed.

• 20th Mar 2014