Pride of Paddington Reviews

1-3 Craven Road, Paddington, London, England

Everything was very good. Delicious breakfast, good location and you can get some coupons for their pub. You can enjoy the pub easily.

Good cheap digs for the traveller looking for a cheap bed at night.

• 24th Mar 2014

The staff was very friendly. They helped me carry my bags upstairs. I had a nice stay. It is only a 5 minute walk from the underground station. Close to Hyde Park. Great place to stay!

Lovely room, very nice staff and very friendly hotel :-)

There was no locker avalible for under our bed.

• 20th Mar 2014

breakfast was fantastic! beds were decent and the noise from the restaurant below didn't carry too much. I only found 1 shower for our whole floor though so if I were staying for more than 1 night, that could have been a problem.

Had a great time at this hostel. Thanks!

Good youth hostel. Employees are very nice, bedrooms and sheets are clean, neighbourhood is calm, when I come back to London I will seriously consider going back there.

• 8th Mar 2014

A very positive experience, nice location, ok rooms, clean toilets and friendly staff. We were very satisfied!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »