Pridi Hostel Bangkok

• Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

9.2
Superb 334 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 334 Total Reviews
Pridi Hostel Bangkok Located at Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana
92% 334
13.7315060 100.5965709
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

I stayed at pridi hostel for 3 nights and I loved it. Little bit loud as it on a very busy road but not ridiculous. The staff are very extremely freindly and helped me and my partner plan our daily trips across the city. The hostel itself is spotless, no fault there. The coffee shop downstairs is a massive bonus. Overall a great place to stay and I would recommend pridi hostel to anyone to stay there :)

• Canada, Female, 31-40
7th Jan 2017

A little far. To take a bus to see the royal palace took about an hour. And not much near by regarding restaurants for late night meal

• hjmeiring
  • South Africa, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

It's a nice enough hostel. I won't stay here for more than a couple of days, but it is excellent for your last night in Bangkok as the main international airport is only a few kilometers away. Very nice bedrooms and fast wifi. There is also an awesome beer garden just down the road with an excellent array of food options.

• India, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

I had a lovely time at Pridi. My stay was comfortable and my host, Nalin, was as helpful as ever. I even got a picture taken to keep as a memory. They added a personal touch all through the stay. Thanks for making it memorable. I would definitely recommend this place to stay. :) Cheers.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

The lady at the front desk could not have been more helpful!

• Austria, Male, 25-30
21st Dec 2016

Stayed one night to catch my flight the day at midnight after. They made me a good offer for late checkout at 8pm. That was really helpful, so i had one more day to discover Bangkok. The location is a bit outside of the centre, but its in the direction of the International Airport, so that was fine for me. Would stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Dec 2016

Second time we have stayed at Pridi due to how close it is located to the airport. Very welcoming and chilled atmosphere. We were upgraded to a private room both times we stayed as we are a couple which was amazing. Wouldn't recommend if you are spending a lot of time exploring Bangkok as it is quite a distance from any of the main attractions but a lovely place to stay!

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
8.0

Staff is absolutely amazing!

5th Oct 2016

After spending some time in Khao San Road, this is a really nice place to get away from the madness to chill out and explore the city from. The rooms are big and very clean, it felt more like i was in a hotel. But outside the room it feels very homely, the staff are welcoming and friendly. It's a bit of a walk to to the nearest bts/bars/restaurants focused on more western clientele, but there are tons of cheap local places on the way, but I always get quite safe walking there around there

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
4th Oct 2016

The staff was very nice and helpful. They waited for me until I arrived (2 am). I booked that same day I arrived for a mix up I had when booking my hostel. I wrote them an email explaining my situation, they replied immediately and they helped me even with my very short notice. It's a nice place to stay. Thank you Pridi Hostel!