Pridi Hostel Bangkok

• Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Superb 343 Total Reviews
Superb 343 Total Reviews

5th Feb 2017

The owner Nalin was very welcoming. The room I had was very spacious and it looked to me more than a hotel with a chandelier from the ceiling, and the reading light was the best I ever had. She recommended me rest. Green House in an alley nearby, only 75 THB, with AC. Highly recommended. If you are planning long-haul flights, e.g. Europe to Australia this is the place for you. It´s 18 minutes by train from the Airport, and then less than a 5 minutes taxi ride (45 THB) from Ramkhamhaeng Station.

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 31-40
4th Feb 2017

The owner Nalin is very friendly she speaks fluent english. I love the breakfast Toasted Bread with a smiley with butter and strawberry jam and banana. The place is very clean.

27th Jan 2017

Noi was very helpful and the hostel was great

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Jan 2017
7.7

They waited for our arrival which was nice - as soon as we got out of the taxi they were there to greet us and help. The rooms were nice; wide single beds. AC worked well. Nice showers and toilets. I would say it is styled more like a hotel than a hostel which was a great way to ease us into travelling. Nui was enthusiastic and helpful. Breakfast is provided, they consistently us if you'd like more toast which made you feel at home! Downside was that lockers are outside of room, downstairs.

• theotravellingworld92
  • England, Male, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

Had a brilliant experience! Wish I stayed one more night! 2 min walk to tuk tuks, 10 mins from tube. The owner was VERY welcoming and knowledgable of the place and was great help in directing me and others to where we wanted to go. There was a nice morning atmosphere over breakfast too! Facilities were clean and modernised - even had a tv with a DVD player! This place is great to chill and relax. Lots of 7/11 shops close by too. There isn't a lot of choice in restaurants in the area. Thank you!

24th Jan 2017

Staff at Pridi Hostel is unprecedented. The owner is unbelievably helpful, personally makes you breakfast and helps you plan out your desired plans. We also had strange arrival times, and she was so accommodating when it came to being available. Really clean room and bathroom. Felt like we had the place to ourselves. We did not have the opportunity to explore the location... it wasn't in the city center, but was not too far from the bus station. Highly recommend to solo travelers and groups!

19th Jan 2017

I like the peace and quiet, I like to be away from the automobile fumes and congestions of the BTS areas. The 7thb mini truck outside the hostel is usually only a 5 minute wait, and the ride to the BTS station is only 5 minutes. I also like the 35thb fresh grind coffee. She actually grinds the beans and uses it immediately, and with no flavor loss.

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

I stayed at pridi hostel for 3 nights and I loved it. Little bit loud as it on a very busy road but not ridiculous. The staff are very extremely freindly and helped me and my partner plan our daily trips across the city. The hostel itself is spotless, no fault there. The coffee shop downstairs is a massive bonus. Overall a great place to stay and I would recommend pridi hostel to anyone to stay there :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

Lovely people and rooms! A little out of the way so taxi drivers don't really know where you are, but the staff are beyond helpful showing you how to take the train or boat into the middle of bangkok which is cheaper anyway. Very informative staff, rooms are cleaned every day and they have some cute cats! Breakfast is delicious too! Loved my stay!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
7th Jan 2017

A little far. To take a bus to see the royal palace took about an hour. And not much near by regarding restaurants for late night meal