Pridi Hostel Bangkok

• Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Superb 355 Total Reviews
Superb 355 Total Reviews

6th Apr 2017

Awesome. We only stayed a night on our way to Phuket but we thought it was great. Easily accessible from the airport via train and taxi. Staff sent us to a great little place for dinner. The hostel was clean and very well furnished. Won't hesitate to stay on our way back through.

• rkarunkarthikbabu2956
  • India, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2017

Awesome place, super awesome staff. Highly recommended. The bonus is that there is a kitten to play around.

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

I loved my stay at Pridi! The staff is what makes this place - the brother/sister pair at reception were friendly and helpful and quick to make suggestions and offer directions. Place was clean and well kept. Very quiet and low key atmosphere, which is exactly what I wanted. A little far out from the main locations, but accessible to cheap transportation. Will stay again.

12th Mar 2017

Pridi was the perfect hostel to relax and store your things but if you're looking for a social hostel you might want to look elsewhere. This hostel was close to the BKK airport but not as close to any of the main areas like Khao San Road or temples (but taxis are cheap!). The hostel was very clean but there's only 2 showers for all guests to share which was a bit of an inconvenience. While you can only expect toast and fruit for breakfast, the staff definitely makes you a priority at any hour.

12th Mar 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. It's worth noting that if you're looking to be close to central Bangkok, this is not the place for that unless you're willing to pay for taxis and the sky train. Sukhumvit is a very local neighborhood which is interesting in its own right and enjoyable if you have the time to move around and experience multiple areas. The staff were incredibly helpful. Facilities are wonderful. Very clean, nice showers, steady wifi. Met a few good people too!

20th Feb 2017
7.4

Hostel was very far from the center of Bangkok and kind of expensive for what you get. It was really clean, though, and the employees were super nice. I just wish the hostel had more guests. I didn't see a single traveler during my entire stay there.

5th Feb 2017

The owner Nalin was very welcoming. The room I had was very spacious and it looked to me more than a hotel with a chandelier from the ceiling, and the reading light was the best I ever had. She recommended me rest. Green House in an alley nearby, only 75 THB, with AC. Highly recommended. If you are planning long-haul flights, e.g. Europe to Australia this is the place for you. It´s 18 minutes by train from the Airport, and then less than a 5 minutes taxi ride (45 THB) from Ramkhamhaeng Station.

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 31-40
4th Feb 2017

The owner Nalin is very friendly she speaks fluent english. I love the breakfast Toasted Bread with a smiley with butter and strawberry jam and banana. The place is very clean.

27th Jan 2017

Noi was very helpful and the hostel was great

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Jan 2017
7.7

They waited for our arrival which was nice - as soon as we got out of the taxi they were there to greet us and help. The rooms were nice; wide single beds. AC worked well. Nice showers and toilets. I would say it is styled more like a hotel than a hostel which was a great way to ease us into travelling. Nui was enthusiastic and helpful. Breakfast is provided, they consistently us if you'd like more toast which made you feel at home! Downside was that lockers are outside of room, downstairs.