Pridi Hostel Bangkok Reviews

Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Pridi Hostel is a great place to be in the real Bangkok neighbourhood. Not too far from Bangkok Airport. It is not a party hostel and I like it. Very easy to travel to other part of the city by public transportation. There is a security guard at the corner of the hostel 24 hours so it is pretty safe. The staffs are great, speak good English, very friendly and so helpful with anything I ask for. There is also a ticket booking service for Buses. Very clean and value for money. I will be back.

What a great place to start my trip in Bangkok. The location is not too far from Bangkok Airport. There are many street food and 7 Eleven nearby. It is not in the busy tourist district and I appreciate staying in the authentic Bangkok neighbourhood. The interior and decoration are nice and cozy. The room, shower, toilet and common are really clean. The staffs are super nice, willing to help. Free breakfast until 11am is a plus as I don't have to wake up too early :-) Will be back again.

Really helpful and friendly staff. The rooms were clean and spacious and so were the bathroom facilities. Would definitely stay here again!

Not quite sure what all the fuss with this place is. The communal areas are small, drab and the cleanliness is below average. All the glass is dirty and things are a little dusty. The dorms beds don't have individual charging points, which is now a standard in most decent hostels. There's no storage space for bags or other items in the 4 bed dorm I stayed in, everything ends up on the floor. I stayed in room 501. The door and windows to the balcony do not shut properly, letting in noise.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We were really sorry that you were not satisfy with some of the things you mentioned in the review. Our staff are always here to help and available to make your stay a pleasant one. We have already placed power outlets for individual bed and did not know that you have difficulty with this. As for cleanliness, we have a staff cleaning the common area everyday and not sure which specific area or time you find our cleanliness below average. We always have high score in Cleanliness from other guests. In regards to the glass, rest assured that they are clean and we use FDA (Food and Drug Association) standard washing detergent in the Hostel. We are now using new coffee/tea cup made of melamine material. In regards to room 501, we are looking for ways to improve a sound proof doors and windows without compromising to replace the original architecture and interior of this classic building. We are open to transfer guest to other quieter room upon request. Again, our staff are always available to solve any issues or concerns to provide a pleasant stay for our guest. Lastly thank you once again for your feedback and we are truly sorry you didn't talk to us directly to get things resolved before you leave. Hope to be of your service again in the future. Regards. Pridi Hostel Bangkok

Best hostel in Bangkok. The location is perfect and very easy to get around both to the city and BKK airport. Staffs are extremely helpful, they can advise you of what to do in Bangkok. The hostel is well decorated and very clean. This area is a local neighborhood, cheap local foods and friendly. I will definitely come back to stay at Pridi Hostel again :)

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

We are first time backpackers who stayed at this hostel on our first night in Thailand. They came outside to meet us at night and make sure we got in ok. The hostel is very clean. No bugs, nicely decorated, and bathrooms are clean. There's a really cute cat named Rita who is often in the lobby of the hostel. The hostel also provided free breakfast that was simple but really nice. Very friendly and helpful staff. This was defintely a great place to stay and well worth the money.

For the price: Breakfast is a joke. Location is a joke. Rooms are adequate. Positives: Staff is nice.

• 11th Jan 2016

The staff was excellent here. Only downside to this hostel is the location, a far walk/ride to the center of Bangkok. No worries though, just ask the staff and they will gladly show you the easiest/cheapest route.

I stayed here for two nights and felt very safe and clean. My only problem is the location was a little out of the way from most of the tourist places. It could have been because of the new year holiday but most of the stores on the Street seemed like they were closed and it was a 30m walk to the sky train. If you are looking to stay in Bangkok for a while to really get to know the city this would be a great quiet location. If you aren't staying long though i would pay for a more central hostel

The hostel was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. However, the breakfast was not what I expected, just toast with jam and butter, and a banana.

Really enjoyed my stay here! The staff were very accommodating as I arrived late from a flight. Room was clean and secure, the hostel was very tidy and both Nalin and her brother were very helpful showing me where to go. I also had some issues with a taxi and Nalin was a massive help in getting that sorted. Great hostel!

AC was good. This place is located near to the BTS sky train, by mini van or bus. Security was assuring, guard at the back door. 7-11 within 5min's walk. Staff was hospitile and welcoming. You gotta take off shoes before getting upstairs . Homey place, not commercial at all. If the owner can diversify the breakfast and make some real coffee would be superb. Cats in shop and be mindful with your head when getting upstairs...

It was easy to find it from City Rail Link. Very clean. A lot of street food places around to eat. Away from busy city centre. A nice place to relax.

Bad location, far fron the temples, shopping centers and night life, the staff are so friendly always trying to help. The computer is really old and slow and the internet is not the best but for that price is good anyway.

Thank you for your feedback. Your are right that our location is not near the temples and next to a shopping mall but we are just a few sky train stops to many malls on Sukhumvit road. If you ask us more of where you would like to go, we can also suggest you to the coolest pub and bars area where the local and expatiates like to hang out in Thonglor and Ekamai area which is only 5 minutes away. The internet is also fast with 15 Mbps. If you need any help, our staff are always there to help.

Nice warm welcome and the room was clean and tidy. Perfect place to stay if you just got into Bangkok and need to fine your berrings.

Loved it - felt like i was coming home after a long day in bangkok. The staff are so helpful and welcoming!

• 28th Nov 2015

Really enjoyed our stay at Pridi! Location is quite far from the central, but we are into walking so it didn't bother us, and the sky train is easy and cheap to use. Staff were amazing! My mum left her bag on the bus coming into Bangkok, and the girl working there helped us get it back. Will always be so thankful for that!

really clean hostel, hosts were genuinely nice and helpful. location is alright, kinda like 15-30min away from city, tho it is really chilled out and really nice if you want a chilled, quite retreat place.

• 21st Nov 2015

One of my favourite hostels in Thailand so far

I had a fantastic stay at Pridi Hostel. This was my first time in Bangkok, (or Asia for that matter) and as I was travelling alone I was a little nervous, but the staff was EXTREMELY helpful with directions, language and even booking me an overnight bus to Chaing Mai and telling the taxi driver where to take me. The rooms have AC and the bathrooms/ shower was extremely nice. Nice touch with the smiley faces on the toast. Not recommended if you want a party, but quiet and helpful.

• 19th Nov 2015