Pridi Hostel Reviews

Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

I always enjoyed my stay at Pridi! A really lovely place! You won't miss anything and it's particularly clean (bathroom, toilet, beds, just everything) which is not that easy to find in Bangkok. Both hostel manager are really kind, heartly and helpful! Pridi is also well located. Nearby you find everything you need (7/11, great all-u-can-eat-bbq, atm, pharmacy, bts...). And the quarter is not rife with tourists. Definitely my base in Bangkok!!

• 13th Feb 2015

One of the best, if not THE best hostels I've ever stayed at!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I needed some help changing my flights, plus one of them even drove me to the airport (of course, I paid). They also do your laundry! Highly, highly recommended if you want to get a hostel in a kick-ass, safe, fun neighborhood a bit off the beaten path...

I enjoyed my stay stay at Pridi hostel! They owner was very friendly and helped me with many information. I choose to stay in this hostel since its close to the Eastern bus terminal. It was quite convenient to get there from the hostel. The hostel is also easy to reach from the airport, it takes about 10 minutes walking from the skytrain station. The beds, room and bathroom facilities were very clean. If you have a room at the main street, better take earplugs with you!

Was very happy with the facilities at the Hostel. Nalin and her staff were most helpful and pleasant. The décor of the hostel was superb and the beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom was extremely clean and the common area with couches and TV was very comfortable. The only cons are that it is quite a distance away from downtown and also slight sleepers may find the mixed dorm which is right on Sukhumvit a bit noisy because of constant traffic. Overall, I think it is a lovely Hostel.

The staff was super friendly and very helpful, no matter what question you have!! I really enjoyed my stay! I felt very welcome. It was like a home away from home. The breakfast was nice as well. The only downside is, that it is quite far away from everything. But if you are looking for a quiet place, away from the busy centre, this is a good place to relax.

Our host was extremely helpful and gave great directions and tips for where to go, but the hostel was pretty far from downtown and other points of interest.

A wonderful and helpful English speaking staff make this place well worth the money. The rooms are clean, and the beds comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Really good place to stay in Bangkok. The only disadventage is the location. It is a little bit far from sky train. 30 min walking or you can take tuk-tuk. Anyway rooms are ok, staff very friendoy and helpful.

The ladies who run the hostel are some of the sweetest and most helpful I came across during my entire time in Thailand.

Great hostel, really friendly and helpfull staff! Rooms very clean. Many other backpackers. Next time in bkk definitely stay here again!

• 30th Dec 2014

This Hostel was extremely clean, and the staff was helpful. It is perfect if you are looking for a quiet, low key place to stay.

• 30th Dec 2014

I can really do recommend this hostel: I really felt like home there. The stuff is very friendly. The hostel is modern and comfortable, small and cozy, very clean and good placed to the city center or airport. I will stay only there in Bangkok on my way back.

Wonderful hostel with very friendly staff! A bit outside center but easy to reach with the skytrain, station easy to get to. Really nice place!

too far from main backpacker area. Try stay closer to the palace.

First and foremost, the staff here are amazing! I arrived late and had one of te staff waiting to let me in which was really nice. On departing, one of the staff hailed a cab for me and negotiated the fare To the airport. Great! The only downfall is the location which is a bit far from the city itself, but if you don't mind taking the sky train I highly reccomend!

• 24th Dec 2014

Really lovely stay, great start to my holiday! Thanks!

If you're looking for a place that's clean, calm, and wonderfully - staffed, this would be the place! It has a laid back vibe and you can count on getting an uninterrupted night's sleep. It's located close to the sky train, but taking the tuk tuk that runs along Sukhumvit (only 7 baht!) cuts out the walk. The manager, Nalin, is very friendly and helpful and if you need to know anything about the city, she will help you out.

At first I thought it was far from the places I wanted to meet and visit. But it was a good thing; I could really get to know the subway and take tuk tuk rides and also try the local food on the streets. It was a calm and typical neighborhood and easy to go to other places. The staff was very welcoming and they treated me very well. Always checking if I had fun and needed any help or suggestions. Thanks a lot Pridi Hostel (Nalin). Indeed I want to come back someday.

Really nice staff. Helping whit all your problems. It is in a street whit a lot off local people. Te sky traing brings you every where. Nexst week I go back before I go home.

• 10th Dec 2014

Great place. Run by brother and sis. They are some of the coolest and friendliest people I have ever met in my life. I arrived late and they were still waiting for me to check in. You can be least assured to have a good time. Unlike other places where you get ripped off for buying a bottle of water at the hostel, here they were fairly priced. Skytrain is a 10 min minivan ride away and has great connectivity. Could improve on bathroom facilities to avoid clogging.