Pridi Hostel Reviews

Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

If you're looking for a place that's clean, calm, and wonderfully - staffed, this would be the place! It has a laid back vibe and you can count on getting an uninterrupted night's sleep. It's located close to the sky train, but taking the tuk tuk that runs along Sukhumvit (only 7 baht!) cuts out the walk. The manager, Nalin, is very friendly and helpful and if you need to know anything about the city, she will help you out.

• 13th Dec 2014

Really nice staff. Helping whit all your problems. It is in a street whit a lot off local people. Te sky traing brings you every where. Nexst week I go back before I go home.

• 10th Dec 2014

I had a great time at this hostel. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful. The location is out of the city center but at the same time it is in a fun local area.

I love this hostel, the staff here was very helpful and kind. The atmosphere was great and I made a lot of friends here! Also it's very clean and close to the airport.

Very helpful staff. Did their absolute best to help whenever needed. You always felt welcome when you arrived back after a day in Bangkok.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Very good, friendly and educated staff. You can reach mrt and bts within 10 minutes by public Taxi (7bht). The hostel store hat Very good prices! I would Star here again.

Thank you for your warm welcome,and help in planning my visit to the sights of Bangkok

Staff was very nice, helpful. Air-conditioned room so nice. My stay was short but I eenjoyed ,.

Very nice place to stay, half way from the airport and the city center, easy to get there with sky train and a 10 minutes walk. Very very good cheap food just near, cantina, restaurants, ... Staff is really kind, good english, good facilities, nice shower, A/C working well. Very nice stay here!!

• 28th Oct 2014

Stayed 8 nights and loved the place! Staff was really friendly and they gave very good tips about what to do and where to go in Bangkok. The room was nice and clean and there was good AC. Also the hostel was really peaceful and quiet. Alltogether the facilities were quite new and really clean. Location is a little bit far from the city center, but I liked it because there were a lot of locals around and you can get really easily to the BTS train station by local mini bus.

Nalin is really nice, helping with all the informations that you need.

Everything was perfect!

staffs were so kind,friendly and gave me valuable imformation about sightseeing. my room was clean,wide but a little bit dark at night.anyway pridi hostel was very comfortable, so I want to stay there also next time.

Nalin is most helpful with everything, she must recommend where is the best place in Bangkok! The wifi is high speed and hot showers and air condition are great!. The rooms are most clean. I enjoyed to stay here 3 days!! Thx Nalin!!

Pridi hostel was perfect for a short stay in Bangkok. Nalin is very helpful with everything ( from breakfast in the morning to planning your days in Bangkok and explaining how to get around) We enjoyed our stay, the breakfast is simple but delicious, the wifi is great, hot showers and aircon and the staff is super helpful. The only minor issues we had was that the beds were a little on the hard side and the locations is a bit out of the main city but with BTS skyrail it is easy to get around

Nui was really helpful when I came in the first day. He asked me what plans I had and frankly it was the end of my travel and I had no plans as such. He gives me all the information on things I can do and how to reach there through public transport. It was really helpful. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are really clean. The location is away from the hustle and bustle of the city but still close to BTS and airport link. I really enjoyed my stay.