Pridi Hostel Reviews

Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Stayed 8 nights and loved the place! Staff was really friendly and they gave very good tips about what to do and where to go in Bangkok. The room was nice and clean and there was good AC. Also the hostel was really peaceful and quiet. Alltogether the facilities were quite new and really clean. Location is a little bit far from the city center, but I liked it because there were a lot of locals around and you can get really easily to the BTS train station by local mini bus.

Nalin is really nice, helping with all the informations that you need.

Everything was perfect!

staffs were so kind,friendly and gave me valuable imformation about sightseeing. my room was clean,wide but a little bit dark at night.anyway pridi hostel was very comfortable, so I want to stay there also next time.

Nalin is most helpful with everything, she must recommend where is the best place in Bangkok! The wifi is high speed and hot showers and air condition are great!. The rooms are most clean. I enjoyed to stay here 3 days!! Thx Nalin!!

Pridi hostel was perfect for a short stay in Bangkok. Nalin is very helpful with everything ( from breakfast in the morning to planning your days in Bangkok and explaining how to get around) We enjoyed our stay, the breakfast is simple but delicious, the wifi is great, hot showers and aircon and the staff is super helpful. The only minor issues we had was that the beds were a little on the hard side and the locations is a bit out of the main city but with BTS skyrail it is easy to get around

Nui was really helpful when I came in the first day. He asked me what plans I had and frankly it was the end of my travel and I had no plans as such. He gives me all the information on things I can do and how to reach there through public transport. It was really helpful. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are really clean. The location is away from the hustle and bustle of the city but still close to BTS and airport link. I really enjoyed my stay.

Very clean, great facilities, free breakfast. Will definitely come back.