Pridi Hostel Reviews

Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Receptionist was very lovely and incredibly helpful. Location was ideal once we got our heads around the sky train and mini van!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Really stunning place! Super friendly staff and convenient location! Feels like home.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • China

I would highly recommend this hostel! Although its not as central as others, you can easily catch a local tuk tuk bus (7bht) to the sky train, and take the sky train into centre. It's a great opportunity to see more of Bangkok anyway and very cheap! Very clean with a boutique feel. Fantastic value with breakfast. I can't stress enough how wonderful the staff are, I had help and advice from beginning to end! The gentleman who owns and runs the place helped arrange all my travel to Cambodia!

The hostel was really clean and you felt safe with some cool people around. Only down side was that it was a little far from the "main"attractions of Bangkok.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Hostel seems pretty new and in terms of building quality on a par with moden european hostels. Very comfy bed, good air-con, though very poor noise-insulation (hostel is next to a highly transited thoroughfare). This hostel is located about 1km to the nearest rail transit (buses in bkk are best left for advanced rangers), a minus if you are carrying a big backpack. Far from main city highlights, though with non-touristy, affordable local food around.

The 7 thb micro bus outside the hostel saved my days.

The staff was very friendly and offered much help from the moment I walked trough the doors.

• 26th Apr 2015

An excellent hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable, safe and secure with great facilities.

It's a very nice and fancy hostel.Staff was very helpfull and nice.It's quite away from center but i've no trouble since i used sky train.Also it's close to airport if you have an eary flight, it took 15 min. to the airport by taxi.Showers and bedroom was super clean.It's a nice place to stay in Bangkok.

I really enjoyed my time at pridi hostel, it is super clean and quiet and perfect for relaxing after a long flight! It is not that far from the airport but far from the city it takes about 20 to 30 min to the centre! They offer free breakfast and the stuff is really nice!!!! They help where they can! Would recommend it!

Very nice hostel with a very nice owner! Very very clean and lovely furniture and decoration. Only negative aspect is the area. It is very far away from everything.

Super clean, and great for the price! I was just hanging out here until flying home from Bangkok, but the bathrooms were very clean, and the rooms were nice!

I loved my stay at Pridi Hostel.Very well decorated and colorful.It was my last day in Bangkok.So I just wanted to relax.They have a theater room and I just couched up and watched a good flick. I would love to visit there again when I'm in Bangkok

The staff is really nice! The interior design was great as well. It's a bit far from khao san road but the staff will kindly explain how to get there.

The owner is extremely nice and helpful! The hostel is a great environment and very welcoming!

• 5th Mar 2015

I always enjoyed my stay at Pridi! A really lovely place! You won't miss anything and it's particularly clean (bathroom, toilet, beds, just everything) which is not that easy to find in Bangkok. Both hostel manager are really kind, heartly and helpful! Pridi is also well located. Nearby you find everything you need (7/11, great all-u-can-eat-bbq, atm, pharmacy, bts...). And the quarter is not rife with tourists. Definitely my base in Bangkok!!

• 13th Feb 2015

One of the best, if not THE best hostels I've ever stayed at!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I needed some help changing my flights, plus one of them even drove me to the airport (of course, I paid). They also do your laundry! Highly, highly recommended if you want to get a hostel in a kick-ass, safe, fun neighborhood a bit off the beaten path...

I enjoyed my stay stay at Pridi hostel! They owner was very friendly and helped me with many information. I choose to stay in this hostel since its close to the Eastern bus terminal. It was quite convenient to get there from the hostel. The hostel is also easy to reach from the airport, it takes about 10 minutes walking from the skytrain station. The beds, room and bathroom facilities were very clean. If you have a room at the main street, better take earplugs with you!

Was very happy with the facilities at the Hostel. Nalin and her staff were most helpful and pleasant. The décor of the hostel was superb and the beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom was extremely clean and the common area with couches and TV was very comfortable. The only cons are that it is quite a distance away from downtown and also slight sleepers may find the mixed dorm which is right on Sukhumvit a bit noisy because of constant traffic. Overall, I think it is a lovely Hostel.

The staff was super friendly and very helpful, no matter what question you have!! I really enjoyed my stay! I felt very welcome. It was like a home away from home. The breakfast was nice as well. The only downside is, that it is quite far away from everything. But if you are looking for a quiet place, away from the busy centre, this is a good place to relax.