Pridi Hostel Reviews

Corner of Soi Pridi 35, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Unit Number 957/43, Klongtan Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

very good and cosy hostel, and helpful staff

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Lithuania

An excellent hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable, safe and secure with great facilities.

It's a very nice and fancy hostel.Staff was very helpfull and nice.It's quite away from center but i've no trouble since i used sky train.Also it's close to airport if you have an eary flight, it took 15 min. to the airport by taxi.Showers and bedroom was super clean.It's a nice place to stay in Bangkok.

I really enjoyed my time at pridi hostel, it is super clean and quiet and perfect for relaxing after a long flight! It is not that far from the airport but far from the city it takes about 20 to 30 min to the centre! They offer free breakfast and the stuff is really nice!!!! They help where they can! Would recommend it!

Very nice hostel with a very nice owner! Very very clean and lovely furniture and decoration. Only negative aspect is the area. It is very far away from everything.

Super clean, and great for the price! I was just hanging out here until flying home from Bangkok, but the bathrooms were very clean, and the rooms were nice!

I loved my stay at Pridi Hostel.Very well decorated and colorful.It was my last day in Bangkok.So I just wanted to relax.They have a theater room and I just couched up and watched a good flick. I would love to visit there again when I'm in Bangkok

The staff is really nice! The interior design was great as well. It's a bit far from khao san road but the staff will kindly explain how to get there.

The owner is extremely nice and helpful! The hostel is a great environment and very welcoming!

• 5th Mar 2015

I always enjoyed my stay at Pridi! A really lovely place! You won't miss anything and it's particularly clean (bathroom, toilet, beds, just everything) which is not that easy to find in Bangkok. Both hostel manager are really kind, heartly and helpful! Pridi is also well located. Nearby you find everything you need (7/11, great all-u-can-eat-bbq, atm, pharmacy, bts...). And the quarter is not rife with tourists. Definitely my base in Bangkok!!

• 13th Feb 2015

One of the best, if not THE best hostels I've ever stayed at!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I needed some help changing my flights, plus one of them even drove me to the airport (of course, I paid). They also do your laundry! Highly, highly recommended if you want to get a hostel in a kick-ass, safe, fun neighborhood a bit off the beaten path...

I enjoyed my stay stay at Pridi hostel! They owner was very friendly and helped me with many information. I choose to stay in this hostel since its close to the Eastern bus terminal. It was quite convenient to get there from the hostel. The hostel is also easy to reach from the airport, it takes about 10 minutes walking from the skytrain station. The beds, room and bathroom facilities were very clean. If you have a room at the main street, better take earplugs with you!

Was very happy with the facilities at the Hostel. Nalin and her staff were most helpful and pleasant. The décor of the hostel was superb and the beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom was extremely clean and the common area with couches and TV was very comfortable. The only cons are that it is quite a distance away from downtown and also slight sleepers may find the mixed dorm which is right on Sukhumvit a bit noisy because of constant traffic. Overall, I think it is a lovely Hostel.

The staff was super friendly and very helpful, no matter what question you have!! I really enjoyed my stay! I felt very welcome. It was like a home away from home. The breakfast was nice as well. The only downside is, that it is quite far away from everything. But if you are looking for a quiet place, away from the busy centre, this is a good place to relax.

Our host was extremely helpful and gave great directions and tips for where to go, but the hostel was pretty far from downtown and other points of interest.

A wonderful and helpful English speaking staff make this place well worth the money. The rooms are clean, and the beds comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Really good place to stay in Bangkok. The only disadventage is the location. It is a little bit far from sky train. 30 min walking or you can take tuk-tuk. Anyway rooms are ok, staff very friendoy and helpful.

The ladies who run the hostel are some of the sweetest and most helpful I came across during my entire time in Thailand.

Great hostel, really friendly and helpfull staff! Rooms very clean. Many other backpackers. Next time in bkk definitely stay here again!

• 30th Dec 2014

This Hostel was extremely clean, and the staff was helpful. It is perfect if you are looking for a quiet, low key place to stay.

• 30th Dec 2014