Prima Base Hostel Reviews

Via Osimo 61, Rome, Lazio, Italy

The location is sketchy, we were a bit scared and it was in the middle of nowhere! It was dirty, there were no toilet seats or toilet paper, the shower looked gross and it smelled funcky and you had to pay to use the kitchen which wasnt very good either. Would never go back there ever!

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Great hostel! I would recommed this place for everybody. Very nice and helpfull Mohamed on frontdesk. It was pleasure stay there.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Poland

Overall the hostel was cheap but quite far away from the city center ( more or less half an hour by bus/metro) to get to the city center . I was surprised to discover a shower that was kind of "broke" , a toilet without seat and not so clean. There was no soap to wash our hands. I left this hostel having the impression of having slept in a really old hostel ( I least there is a kitchen ( and you can ask for oil ...) and the team is nice!