Superb 393 Total Reviews
Superb 393 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Perfect! Wish all hostels were more like this one

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Jan 2017

We enjoyed a great night's stay: lovely welcoming staff, clean room, clean kitchen with good facilities & free shared tea & coffee. All staff friendly & efficient & ordered us a cab for the early morning dash to the airport. Good bathroom with hot shower & clean towels provided. Use of computers available as well as free wifi for personal devices. Only minor issue was the noise in our room from water/pipes as guests used bathroom facilities-it was loud! Overall a fantastic hostel-great value.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

We were welcomed at the door by Ron who was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay all staff were friendly. We were at the hostel over the new year period and the staff put together an amazing spread of tapas and drinks. It was a great atmosphere and I would highly recommend this hostel.

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

This is the case when I barely can find the words to describe how amazing my staying was there. Good location, safe, clean, without any bothering noise around. What can be better?! I would say the owners of the hostel and staff who were always there to help me out. When I am back to Barcelona, without hesitation gonna stay here again and again. Guys, thank you for that feeling which you won't ever be able to buy - I felt like home ;) wish you to have more and more guests

6th Nov 2016

As close as you can get to a perfect stay. Recommended

23rd Sep 2016

The best hostel I ever stayed, it's a home outside home, if you are looking for a cozy place to meet new people and make new friends, this is it. The staff was the best I could ever asked for, warm, friendly and super nice hosts.

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Very good and nice staff. Building was very secure and in a really great location! Awkward layout of common area and not very social. No A/C.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

An apartment but a hostel. Thanks to all my cotravellers and students for your presence and also to the staff, each and every one of you, and also to whom has done the extra mile of helping each and every one of us.