Primavera Hostel Reviews

Mallorca 330, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Not far from the main attraction, also 2 mins from metro. The staff are very friendly, the hostel is nicely decorated and especially very clean. I definitely recommend.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Bulgaria

Really cool staff, very helpful and enthusiastic. The hostel is perfectly located, very clean and best showers EVER! I would totally recommend this hostel. Just bring earplugs cause the walls are thin :) I wouldn't call this a party hostel, but there is a nice common area where you can chill and talk to other travelers. Really nice vibe!

I really love the cosy atmosphere of primavera hostel. I would love to stay there again if I visit Barcelona as it's so accessible to all areas and worth the price especially when it's clean and comfortable.

My stay at Primavera was really nice. I met lots of people. The hostel is generally in good location. Walking everywhere, like Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlo, La Pedrera..metro Verdaguer is 2 mins away. Staff is helpfull and friendly. We got soup every day for FREE!!! Next time i coming back to Bcn, Primavera is definitely the choice!

• 15th Jan 2014
  • Czech Republic

The best hostel ever. We had special dinner, czech potato pancakes. They were delicius. Thank you Girls!! All hostel is nicely decorated, clean.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Romania

Ordinary hostel, little bit noisy, but worth the money

What an awesome hostel!! The rooms were really clean and secure, the staff was super friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere, super cute hang out area, thank you for making Barcelona wonderful (:

i got no words for this tremendous hostel. the staff was so kind, just got in and automaticlly the host showed me with her kindness the attractive places at barcelona on the map.and offered me soup (for free of course). the atmosphere were just amazing. in unexplainble way, every person that got into the hostel-becoming your friend. locker to put expensive stuff, clean showers. totally reccomended!

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Israel

Everything was good and the workers are really flriendly!

• 6th Nov 2013

Great place to stay for now matter how long. The stuff, the atmosphere and the place are awesome! From our personal experience that is the best hostel in many ways that we have been in.

Amazing place, walking distance to everywhere. Feels like home. Next time i would definitely stay again. Thank you Primavera

• 30th Oct 2013

Amazing hostel. Staff were great, facilities well maintained and cleaned and the room was spacious enough for two people. Had a lovely time in Barcelona. The staff were friendly and helpful even helped recommend cool things to do and see!! Would definitely stay here again. Had a blast.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts