Primavera Hostel Reviews

Mallorca 330, Barcelona, Spain

I would recommend this hostel to everyone who is looking for a perfect place to stay whilst in Barcelona. It's literally home away from home. I haven't been to any other hostels in Barcelona but I am pretty sure not many can offer as much in terms of hospitality as Primavera. The staff was extremely friendly, responsive and eager to provide you with any kind of guidance on the city. What also makes the hostel stand out is its great atmosphere, beautifully decorated interior and great location.

This was one the best hostels I've ever stayed at (and I've seen a few!). The location is great, the staff was friendly and helpful, the building itself is very pretty and both rooms and common areas were clean. We had a room for two and we had our own balcony, very nice! We only stayed one night this time but I know where I'll be heading next time I come to Barcelona!

Nice staff, comfy beds, good common room and two kitchens. No complaints.

bed sheett wasn't clean enough, you could see stains from other users.

Really nice hostel, great staff, and a good location

Its very uncentral. We searched and walked hours around for the hostel. Than as we came there at 11, the stuff was very unfriendly. We was traveled the whole day and just liked to checked in and go out a bit. But the stuff told me "Dont make to much rush, you should be more easy going". He looked a bit like he had smoked marijana and thought from himself, he is very easy going, but wasnt. He was very unfriendly and I felt very uncomfortable. Finally I was happy to change the hostel next day.

Such a nice hostel- everything was spotless, the staff was incredibly helpful and kind, really chill atmosphere and friendly people. All in all a great experience!!

• 6th Aug 2015

Great hostel with friendly staff and comfortable beds. No AC, but plenty of fans to keep cool during the hot summer nights. Highly recommended.

one of those hostels where just about everything is perfect

Nice place which let us leave our bags for the day whilst we explored Barcelona. The free milk in the fridge didn't look drinkable - other than that, a decent hostel.

The hostel was gorgeous! It looked like the inside of an Anthropologie. The only thing I would say is that if you're staying here in the summer it is really REALLY hot inside the hostel. Otherwise we had a wonderful stay!

I stayed in a private room with my mom. Even though we had to share the bathroom, they were always clean. The location is great: near a metro station (easy to get to from the airport/train), if you're fond of walking then pretty much everything is walking distance. Last but not least, the other guests were always respectful when they came in in the middle of the night. Things that I value but especially a 60 year-old woman!

Lovely hostel, really clean and with very helpful staff. Rooms and common areas are spacious and with great decorations.

Such a beautiful place to stay in Barcelona! We had a private room with a big bed and lots of space. There was a small balcony overlooking the street below. Lots of bathrooms, nice kitchen and staff was very helpful with the questions we asked. Wish we could have stayed for more than one night!!

I stayed at the Primavera Hostel for the second year running during the Primavera Sound Festival. For me it's the perfect place to get some rest during the festival. Relatively quiet hostel and super clean! Great staff and excellent location. Just a few minutes walk from the subway that takes you directly to Parc del Forum in 20 minutes. Will be back next year for sure! Love this place!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts