Primavera Hostel Reviews

Mallorca 330, Barcelona, Spain

Really nice hostel, great staff, and a good location

Its very uncentral. We searched and walked hours around for the hostel. Than as we came there at 11, the stuff was very unfriendly. We was traveled the whole day and just liked to checked in and go out a bit. But the stuff told me "Dont make to much rush, you should be more easy going". He looked a bit like he had smoked marijana and thought from himself, he is very easy going, but wasnt. He was very unfriendly and I felt very uncomfortable. Finally I was happy to change the hostel next day.

Such a nice hostel- everything was spotless, the staff was incredibly helpful and kind, really chill atmosphere and friendly people. All in all a great experience!!

• 6th Aug 2015

Great hostel with friendly staff and comfortable beds. No AC, but plenty of fans to keep cool during the hot summer nights. Highly recommended.

one of those hostels where just about everything is perfect

Nice place which let us leave our bags for the day whilst we explored Barcelona. The free milk in the fridge didn't look drinkable - other than that, a decent hostel.

The hostel was gorgeous! It looked like the inside of an Anthropologie. The only thing I would say is that if you're staying here in the summer it is really REALLY hot inside the hostel. Otherwise we had a wonderful stay!

I stayed in a private room with my mom. Even though we had to share the bathroom, they were always clean. The location is great: near a metro station (easy to get to from the airport/train), if you're fond of walking then pretty much everything is walking distance. Last but not least, the other guests were always respectful when they came in in the middle of the night. Things that I value but especially a 60 year-old woman!

Lovely hostel, really clean and with very helpful staff. Rooms and common areas are spacious and with great decorations.

Such a beautiful place to stay in Barcelona! We had a private room with a big bed and lots of space. There was a small balcony overlooking the street below. Lots of bathrooms, nice kitchen and staff was very helpful with the questions we asked. Wish we could have stayed for more than one night!!

I stayed at the Primavera Hostel for the second year running during the Primavera Sound Festival. For me it's the perfect place to get some rest during the festival. Relatively quiet hostel and super clean! Great staff and excellent location. Just a few minutes walk from the subway that takes you directly to Parc del Forum in 20 minutes. Will be back next year for sure! Love this place!

Amazing place! Adorable decorations and very comfortable common area. I liked it so much I had to stay an extra night. The staff was the best I've come across in any hostel. Ever. They give countless recommendations upon arrival and are super helpful for anything you may need. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel amazing staff and we really liked the cakes that the girls are baking in the morning.... one of the best we stayed in!!!

• 6th May 2015
  • Mexico

One of the best hostels we have stayed in. Very nice staff. Very good price and a very welcoming feeling. Nice rooms, and everything was very nicely decorated. Very good showers and a nice social area. 2 minute walk from the metro. And the staff can call a bike service for you. They bring the bikes to the hostel and pick it up again 10€ for the whole day. Wifi was ok Highly recommended

Cool place in a good location (most sights on a walkable distance). Helpful and friendly staff. Clean and spacious bathrooms. Just the guests were not that sociable (not necessarily the hostel's fault).

Great place to stay the room was nice and specious.. so close to every thing love the location..

Overall, very good value for money. A nice friendly place to stay.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming. They got all the basics right and that's all that really matters in the end.

• 13th Apr 2015

The Hostel was very very clean. I felt very safe to leave my things in the room. The atmosphere was great feeling like at home. Met some really cool guys. Will defiantly recommend the place👌

• 28th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Friendly staff, nice spacious rooms, lovely clean bathroom and good kitchen facilities. One problem was the lack of natural light, windows open onto a very small courtyard on the 1st floor of a tall building so its a bit dark inside.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts