9.6
Superb 413 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 413 Total Reviews

6th Apr 2017

Awesome atmosphere, stuff and activities!

• England, Couple, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

Great hostel with lovely, helpful staff. Very nicely decorated/furnished which leads to a great ambience. Located very close to a supermarket, metro station and the Sagrada Familia, which means it's location is fantastic! Would definitely stay again

12th Mar 2017

I have stayed in many hostels in many countries and I have seldom found any with so much to recommend it. The staff were not just friendly and helpful but enthusiastically concerned for my comfort and happiness. The atmosphere in this hostel is like a community. Every amenity you can expect and more. I can't imagine any place better to stay in Barcelona or anywhere. I have already booked my next stay and can't wait to be back. Really you won't be disappointed. It is amazing

4th Mar 2017

Want a great place in a cozy environment with some awesome staff, then look no further. The place has a great location in the center of Barcelona just 5-8 min walk from the massive Sagrada Familia. I've stayed in 3 different hostels in Barcelona alone and this one is by far the best one out there.

3rd Mar 2017

My first experience with a hostel and it was a great one. We were greeted by Pam who was very friendly and welcoming, putting my travel anxiety at ease. The hostel had a homey feel and it's layout made it easy to interact with other travelers. The rooms were adequate, the common areas were always kept clean, and the staff was always available to answer any questions.

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Feb 2017

Primavera has a really beautiful interior, with very well-designed rooms and communal spaces. It includes free tea/(good) coffee/some communal food; use of hair-dryers, adaptor plugs etc; and free computer use. The staff were friendly and helpful. The front door to the building was always open, which didn't bother us at all (we were happy not to have to search for our keys!), but may bother more security-conscious people.

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Perfect! Wish all hostels were more like this one

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Jan 2017

We enjoyed a great night's stay: lovely welcoming staff, clean room, clean kitchen with good facilities & free shared tea & coffee. All staff friendly & efficient & ordered us a cab for the early morning dash to the airport. Good bathroom with hot shower & clean towels provided. Use of computers available as well as free wifi for personal devices. Only minor issue was the noise in our room from water/pipes as guests used bathroom facilities-it was loud! Overall a fantastic hostel-great value.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

We were welcomed at the door by Ron who was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay all staff were friendly. We were at the hostel over the new year period and the staff put together an amazing spread of tapas and drinks. It was a great atmosphere and I would highly recommend this hostel.

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

This is the case when I barely can find the words to describe how amazing my staying was there. Good location, safe, clean, without any bothering noise around. What can be better?! I would say the owners of the hostel and staff who were always there to help me out. When I am back to Barcelona, without hesitation gonna stay here again and again. Guys, thank you for that feeling which you won't ever be able to buy - I felt like home ;) wish you to have more and more guests