Primavera Hostel Reviews

Mallorca 330, Barcelona, Spain

Everythink perfect. Great staff.

Only bad think they took extra %5 tax ( i dont know why ) and print paper cost 30 cent

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Brilliant friendly hostel. The girls on reception from Slovakia were ever so helpful and hard working and I would have them as my receptionists if I had a hostel.The hostel had a very friendly atmosphere and everything worked perfectly and the ceilings were were so original. Plenty of space in the dorms and a good location for seeing Barcelona.Overall one of the best.

I would recommend this hostel to everyone who is looking for a perfect place to stay whilst in Barcelona. It's literally home away from home. I haven't been to any other hostels in Barcelona but I am pretty sure not many can offer as much in terms of hospitality as Primavera. The staff was extremely friendly, responsive and eager to provide you with any kind of guidance on the city. What also makes the hostel stand out is its great atmosphere, beautifully decorated interior and great location.

This was one the best hostels I've ever stayed at (and I've seen a few!). The location is great, the staff was friendly and helpful, the building itself is very pretty and both rooms and common areas were clean. We had a room for two and we had our own balcony, very nice! We only stayed one night this time but I know where I'll be heading next time I come to Barcelona!

Nice staff, comfy beds, good common room and two kitchens. No complaints.

bed sheett wasn't clean enough, you could see stains from other users.

I had a very nice stay and met a lot of amazing people!

• 29th Aug 2015

Really nice hostel, great staff, and a good location

Its very uncentral. We searched and walked hours around for the hostel. Than as we came there at 11, the stuff was very unfriendly. We was traveled the whole day and just liked to checked in and go out a bit. But the stuff told me "Dont make to much rush, you should be more easy going". He looked a bit like he had smoked marijana and thought from himself, he is very easy going, but wasnt. He was very unfriendly and I felt very uncomfortable. Finally I was happy to change the hostel next day.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts