Primavera Hostel Reviews

Mallorca 330, Barcelona, Spain

Cool place to stay in barcelona. everything was very good. Great ambient great people and good sleep:)

• 12th Jan 2015

Amazing Stay! The hostel is not big hostel feel like home..got to know many travellers from all over. the place was spotless and really clean all the time and our dorm was very comfortable and with free lockers. also the staff is very helpful.. i will def recommend it!

• 6th Jan 2015

The description of the room we got was bizarre. It was "Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom". What exactly was 'private'? It would be worth changing this description to be more clear. It was nice that the hostel offered to keep our luggage for a few hours on the day we checked out. I thought it was odd that they simply left the luggage on the balcony, without locking the door. Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to keep luggage behind a locked door.

Awesome stay and friendly helpful staff!

• 28th Dec 2014

nice talking to people in the common area! and staffs were very kind and helpful!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

comfortable bed, big showers , good WiFi and the best staff. beautiful place to stay in barcelona

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Japan

Superb. liked everything

• 4th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Great place to stay! will come back

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • China

I didn't know why but I kind of staying in a room that only myself is female, which makes me feel really bad. I think they could have arranged better.

1 2 Next » last »