Prince Albert Backpackers Reviews

113 Nile street, Nelson, New Zealand

I loved that they would give good discount on their drinks and FREE PIES from bakery every evening!!!!! Free breakfast as well! Good wifi!

Very good place to sleep and friendly staff !

Amazing place. Awesome food. One of best hostels I've stayed in in New Zealand

• 10th Nov 2015

Staff were exceptionally friendly and the facilities were brilliant. Thanks so much for making my three night stay extremely enjoyable. I will definitely return.

Very good value! Nice 5-10 min walk from city centre! Overall, a good experience!

The stuff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean, the rooms and the beds very comfortable. And the pancake- breakfast delicious. I really could recommend every backpacker to visit this lovely hostel in the centre of Nelson. Thank you for this amazing place!

best hostel we have ever stayed in.