Prince of Lillies - Heraklion Reviews

Karteros, Heraklion, Greece

This hotel is quite cheap and value for money. The main problem is with a dog, maybe an pet of the owner. My last night in the hotel the dog barked in about 5 AM. I thought, it woke up a lot of guests. After about one half hour staff closed the dog somewhere but I was sleepy and very afraid that I overslept and did not catch my plane. The dog went along guests when they ate and wanted food too. I saw one young lady (guest) who was afraid of the dog and she went around the dog.

Pretty basic but good if you're on a budget and don't mind being woken at 6 am by the roar of jet engines! Staff very friendly and helpful. Evening meal was good value (had the special set menu), but not matched by breakfast which was very limited.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The hotel is located quite far from the centre of Heraklion. Room was very basics down hot. Staff were not very helpful in assisting with enquiries.

For the staff: your job is to be there for the customerscustomers at the front desk. Not to go talk with your friends outside and smoke all evening.