Princess Hotel Reviews

Ahmed Orabi street, Luxor, Egypt

Jack has closed his hostel currently, so instead he booked me into a nice place of friends of him (Abu Simbel Hotel). Jack will try to convince you to do overpriced trips with him! Check the prices outside of the hotel, there you get more for your money! Keep in mind, that everyone is adding his commission on top of the actual price! Lots of hassle in Luxor, Sinai is way nicer (Dahab, Nuweiba). A guided trip with a A/C car to the Valley of Kings and other sights shouldn't cost more than 150 LE!

Princess hotel it's really nice place they have free pick up from the airport and MR jack the manager he help me to visit the West Bank site and east bank and he driving me to a swan with his car and the staff it was really nice and help full I we'll come back agin to this place I love it so much thank you MR jack

• 4th Nov 2013

Mr. jack took care of me and my two female friends while we were in Luxor. He went out of his way to help us - from tours, to shampoo, to bus tickets - he helped us with everything and anything we needed. I liked the restaurant on the because it had tasty food at amazing prices.and they organize tour with best price thank you Mr.jack I well come back agin

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Sweden

This hostel is cheap and it shows. The bathroom was dirty, as was the room (ants and a cigarette butt). At checkout they charged us 10 LE each for breakfast when the description says that it's free. There was no wifi in our room, and it was slow in the lobby. I don't recognize the description or most of the pictures on this site as being the same hostel. Only good thing was that the staff were friendly and they organized a nice and cheap tour of all the big sites. The 100% reviews must be fake.

It was a very nice hostel, with nice staff that really gave their everything to make me feel at home! The security was also very good, and it is located a 5 minute walk to central Luxor!

• 5th Jun 2013
  • Sweden

Cheap! That's a main thing. Cheap accomodation expensive on other services. The room were clean and the manager seems to be keep on maintaining the facilities in good order.

This is a great hostel located just a few minutes from the town center. The manager jack are very helpful and will arrange tours, cars, etc. for you, plus they'll make sure you don't get scammed or hassled by your tour operators. The dorm was perfectly fine with decent showers. The room it was an awesome place to lounge and meet others in the . Breakfast is including the price ,and definitely worth it, and the West Bank tour for 275 LE including the tickets is a great deal and worth doing.

• 11th Apr 2013
  • Denmark

It was fantastic in terms of value for money. Especially, 1 things were amazing. Staff and breakfast. They are willing to help you whatever you ask if they can do that. Dont hesitate to go to this place unless you are millionaire.by mr jack I recommend this hotel.

We had a really wonderful stay at Princess hotel The Hotel very clean, has a lovely room, the staff are just fantastic and we will definitely stay again if we return. They were able to organise two tours for us, it was all very straight forward and value for money. Great place, great staff, highly recommended.

• 18th Mar 2013

Great hotel, awsome staff. Jack and his team go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay and get the most out of your time. He helped us organise our Aswan/ Abu simbel trip and came with us to train station making sure we got the right train. He doesn't ask for extra money he genuinely wants everything to be ok, which isn't always the case with hostels in Egypt. Really good facilities aswell as been very well priced and the breakfast is awsome. Best hotel we stayed in in Egypt.

• 18th Mar 2013

This hostel has made me feel at home in luxor, the staff is very welcoming and helps with many things in knowing where to go. There was Taha make or breakfast everyday included and free wifi, also tea. The hotel is kept very clean, with a great location . Also its near the train station. They can help plan great excursions into other regions of egypt deserts, nile cruise, from luxor to aswan ,and west bank tour valley of the king and Queen, Thank you for mr jack the oner

• 11th Mar 2013

Place was okay apart for the manager sales pitch as soon as we stepped into place after a long train ride and his prices where very overpriced compare to other local offers.

good location, good price and good info given by jack at the desk (like any egyptian will do). however i have got money stolen from my private room and i was told form the first day that is very safe and to keep my stuff in the room with out any problem.... BTW, you have to bargain the price for the tours offered by the hostel like any other place in Egypt.

• 1st Mar 2013
  • Yemen

I got a big spacious room for very good price and it was very clean too. WiFi worked fine and breakfast was included. Jak, the host, is incredibly welcoming and helpful, he even offered to take me to some of the sights on his bike for free, he's really very accommodating and happy to give you any info or advise you may need during your stay. I would go back.

The staff only tried to sell tours and got very mad when we decided to do the tours with other agent. I would not recommend this place.

Close to the train station and an easy walk to Luxor Temple. A hike to Karnak but the walk is almost entirely down the boardwalk so not bad. That being said, it's right next to a mosque, so it gets loud. We were charged extra for breakfast (delicious, but we thought it was included), and charged for a night we canceled well in advance, but at $5 a night per person it was still a very affordable, clean room. The staff is helpful, but a bit overbearing. If you're on a budget, not a bad choice.

Princess Hotel was a lucky choice: situated in good location, we found a clean and inexpensive room and got ample breakfast. The staff is friendly and helpful, we missed nothing. It was not my first trip to Luxor, nevertheless we asked the Manager for advice about sightseeing to the Westbank. His offer for a guided tour was conform to our budget. Accepting, we got a first class guide and have never been set under stress (anything but granted at Luxor).

I really cannot overstate how much I loved staying at princess hotel last week. and jak he over good tour, The facilities are top-notch, from the room to the shared bathroom. All is clean, secure, and comfortable. What's more important though is the quality of the staff. Every person working at the hotel has a clear interest in getting to know its visitors, and connecting with them.. I love this place; my hope is that I can always stay here

• 9th Jul 2012

princess hotel offer excellent service 24 hours a day. They can provide you with any information you may require for your stay in Egypt and offer very well priced tours. The staff are extremely friendly and if i come back to Egypt I would defiantly come back to this hotel . The location is in the center of luxor and is not far from train station it is also not far from luxor temple to waking When my plans changed on my two week trip, I came back to this hotel

• 19th Apr 2012
  • American Samoa

I would recomend it to anyone, it has a great location and Walid made us feel at home. The room was clean and had a very comfortable bed. They were very helpful giving us information about luxor and arranging our trip to the west bank. If I was going back to luxor I would defenitely stay again at princess hotel thank you for the manger

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7