Princess Salme Inn Reviews

Mizingani Road, Malindi, Opposite New Fish Market, Opposite Harbour, Zanzibar, Tanzania

The staff were shelfful and friendly. They arranged tours for me, re-negotiated a taxi fare (after over hearing what the taxi was charging me) as they thought it was not a good price, they were concerned for my safety telling me where not to go when it was dark. The breakfast was very filling. Fresh fruits, fresh fruit juice, eggs and usually a local pastry to try. The shower had decent pressure and was hot. Only -ve was the noisy water pump but earplugs solved that.

I've stayed in many places in Stone Town but this one is really the best value for money, and the staff is really nice and attentive.

• 27th Jun 2015

very good deal...clean rooms, delicious breakfast and great location to the ferry...would definitely stay again

• 26th Jun 2015

Great little place. Clean well furnished room and bathroom. Safe in the room. Door lock broken but quickly fixed. Really good breakfast - the best we had. A little out of town but worth it.

I stayed at Princess Salme Inn for several nights and when returning after my travels onshore, I stayed there again - because it doesn't feel like being in a hostel, but more like being at home. The staff did everything for me to have a pleasant stay. The rooms are clean, with AC and mosquito net. Moreover, they offer a great breakfast!

• 15th May 2015