Princess Salme Inn Reviews

Mizingani Road, Malindi, Opposite New Fish Market, Opposite Harbour, Zanzibar, Tanzania

I had enjoyed my comfortable stay. Staff is very helpful. I being vegetarian, they provided very good breakfast. Neat and clean room, Morning breakfast at the roof terrace is wonderful. Nice view of the harbour and see, and most attractions are withing reach by walking distance. THANK YOU all at Princess Salme Inn. KIRAN OZA Bhavnagar INDIA

Princess Salme Inn is in a very convenient location right across from the ferry harbour and a short walk to Stonetown. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice and served in the pretty rooftop bar. The room was small and basic but perfect for my needs. Had a mosquito net. There was a 5% charge for using a credit/debit card to pay, which I did not know before I arrived. The wifi did not really work properly,. Otherwise it was good accommodation.

• 1st Jan 2016

Atmosphere could have been better but I suppose I was there during off peak season.