Princess Sissy Hotel Reviews

Chora, Ios, Greece

Thanks Nico for a great stay in Ios. We were very lucky to get an upgrade from a dorm to a private room and we still met some nice people there too.

A terribly rude bunch of people run this hostel. Every time I asked for something (such as to put something in the safety deposit box because they don't provide lockers) I received a perturbed snappy reply. One of those hostels where it's like the staff just don't want to be running a hostel. When checking in, they put my passport in one safe draw & my other stuff in a different one, but I didn't see that they did this, so checking out they couldn't find my passport - not fun.