Princess Sissy Hotel Reviews

Chora, Ios, Greece

Great location. But I was very disappointed to not be given a real bed. The hostel was overbooked so I was put on a roll out bed (and still charged full price). I would stay again but I was defiantly disappointed with the service.

The hostel is well located, only 10 minutes walk from town. The only inconvenience is the staff. The staff is rude and sometimes you feel uncomfortable. But the room get clean daily which is good

princess sissy was in a great location and the rooms were great! The young man who picked us up from the port was very helpful and friendly. Unfortunately after the first 24 hours we found the man at the front desk to be incredibly rude and patronizing. The wifi is also a struggle. It really is a shame because it's a lovely place and excellent location but we could not see past the rudeness of the man at the front desk.

Niko was a great guy always there to help! Great location ! Affordable and easy to walk to the village :) highly reccomend!

• 3rd Jul 2015

No aircon, WiFi doesn't work in the rooms. A bit of a steep walk to the city centre. But the staff look after you!!

The place is not close to the city or port as mentioned in the website. The access is made trough a a very irregular and rocky staircase. So getting there with a suitcase is really not easy. The internet does not work. They did provided a transfer to the port, but on their own convenience of time. So I had to go to the port 2 hours before my ferry. It is not the best place in the world, but is ok if you want a cheap accommodation in a shared room, and you don't need internet..