7.6
Very Good 150 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 150 Total Reviews
Princess Sissy Hotel Located at Chora, , Ios.
Greece
Ios Cyclades 84001 Chora
76% 150
36.7218242 25.2779960
    Rooms available

10th Sep 2015

Thanks Nico for a great stay in Ios. We were very lucky to get an upgrade from a dorm to a private room and we still met some nice people there too.

20th Aug 2015
2.9

A terribly rude bunch of people run this hostel. Every time I asked for something (such as to put something in the safety deposit box because they don't provide lockers) I received a perturbed snappy reply. One of those hostels where it's like the staff just don't want to be running a hostel. When checking in, they put my passport in one safe draw & my other stuff in a different one, but I didn't see that they did this, so checking out they couldn't find my passport - not fun.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Aug 2015
7.7

The cleaning lady who seemed to live near us was a hero. Didn't speak any English but helped us out so much when our clothes got wet and dirty! Loved her. Perfect location - 5 minutes away from the beach by the port, 10 minutes into town, lots going on at the bar although one of the bartenders/guys who worked there was really really creepy... Rooms were basic but fine and we had an outside bit to enjoy! Met some great people would recommend to those on a budget but wanna have fun!

10th Aug 2015
8.0

Really enjoyed my stay. Everyone was friendly and social. Difficult to shower properly bc it was so small but it was very clean. Bed sheets and towels were changed regularly. Breakfast is not included but you can order food from their bar. Within walking distance of the beach and town.

7th Aug 2015

I had a lovely stay here at princess sissy :) easy 5 min walk to main town or down to the port :) staff was very helpful and kind ! :) thanks guys

• Australia, Male, 31-40
6th Aug 2015

It seemed easy to meet people at this hostel, there was a good party feel and I don't think the party was anything to over the top to be a problem.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2015

Awesome place, very happy with our stay. Owner was very friendly, location is perfect especially for making your way back after a night out on the town. Rooms were spacious, airconditioned and cleaned daily. Overall, best value for money we found across our whole trip, would definitely recommend!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2015

Awesome atmosphere, great staff members. They didn't mind if we went and bought drinks from the mini market and drank them at the hostel which was awesome! And location was so close to the port and also the night life. Would definitely stay here again

• MrInvisible
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
25th Jul 2015
6.9

I booked a 4 bed dorm and was put in a 5 bed dorm (same happened for every 4 bed room). Wifi really really sucks! You can only get it within the restaurant and even then it'll be really slow if more than 2 other people are on it. God help you if they are downloading a video. Staff were all miserable, unhelpful and don't like their job. There is almost zero atmosphere at the hostel, only people I met were in my room so I was lucky. Location is good, 5 minute walk to both the town and the port.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2015

Awesome staff, cheap food and drinks, close enough to both village and port , comfy bed! I'll be back for sure!! Thanks guys