Princess Sissy Hotel Reviews

Chora, Ios, Greece

The staff was super friendly and I really enjoyed my stay. Some of the rooms had air conditioners while others did not. It would have been nice to have AC in all of the rooms. The hostel has a really nice rooftop where you can watch the sunset and drink. Good location, not in the middle of the craziness of Ios, but it's easily accessible. Town center is a short walk away.

Good place to stay, not a far walk from all the clubs for after a late walk.. Also close to the port. Good location.

• 9th Jul 2014

Princess Sissy is very well situated and extremely clean. The price was very good!! Josie and Paul were stellar folks and extremely nice and helpful. We were very happy with everything from being picked up at the port without giving notice and getting recommendations on what to do and where to go. Highly recommended!

• 26th Jun 2014

The only thing that i dont Like is:,the honors of the place took my passeport for all the time that i was there. I told him that i want my passeport after he took the information Inside but , he never want to give me back !!!! He give me the passeport only at the and of the vacation. Just to be sûre that the customer Will paid him at the end !!!! But after all, its a good place and very clean place . The person who took us at the port was very sympatic. Thank you !!