Princess Sissy Hotel Reviews

Chora, Ios, Greece

Location was great, mid-way between center and port/beach (5-10min walk) involving many stairs. The owner was not very friendly!! Make sure your ferry doesn't arrive/leave during his siesta time (3-6:30pm) because its very important for him to "eat, sleep and sh*t" and you will be chilling at the port with your luggage. Also he took my carry-on, while watching me (tiny girl) carry my huge luggage upstairs. The breakfast was decent, but coffee was terrible. Room was good with a great view.

Great location half way between town and beach. Nice that the dorm room only has 4 beds and a bathroom for just those people. The only qualm I have is that I was yelled at by the main owner over an early cancelation misunderstanding. He did not need to raise his voice with me and could have handled the situation better. Other than that the wife and girl that work with the restaurant were super friendly, great food for the price.

Loved my time at Princess Sissy. The staff were wonderfully friendly. The bar was great and the atmosphere was amazing. I made friends with some great people I met there. I would recommend Princess Sissy to anyone staying in Ios.

Everything was GREAT! Very clean, super friendly, and awesome atmosphere! Only thing is, the hostel bar is not cheap and the kitchen is not good.

Great, friendly staff. Close to the port and to the town. Excellent food and a fun bar to drink in with the other guests. Very good atmosphere, everybody is chatty and feels welcomed. Any problems we did have were fixed immediately and without any worries. Will definitely go back next year.

I could hardly sleep for those 5 nights because of groups of very noisy teenagers in the neighboring rooms. Mattress old with metal springs very uncomfortable. Toilette poor and not cleaned properly.

• 6th Aug 2013

Nice little Hostel. Looks over the beach and the port and has a great view from the top level to watch those amazing sunsets! We had a private room which was nice. The shower head was actually attached the wall for once, which was nice and the room had great aircon too. There is a handy little path of stairs to take you up to main shops in town or down to the port... Beware.. if your heading out, the stairs to the top can sober a person up.. so do an extra few shots before going out!

Lovely family that run this place - look after everyone very well - in quite a good location between the port and the bars. Good little deals on breakfast and the only place I've stayed that let's you byo drinks into the hostel bar - bonus

Great location, and potentially excellent atmosphere however the owners constantly told us to keep it down and we had to leave before midnight - not good for ios, especially in the middle of summer. George the bus driver was very rude as well as the owner who looks after the rooms. Security was terrible, almost gave my passport to the wrong person! Lucky the other person was honest/ didn't accidentally take my passport.

Great customer service!

Run by a family- so helpful and kind! Would go back again and again.

• 17th Jul 2013

The owners of th hotel were fabulous! Made us feel extremely welcome. It's in a ideal place halfway between the port and the town not too far to go at all. Would recommend to everyone

Princess Sissy's were an excellent stay, staff were very accommodating and helpful when it came to hiring bikes/ showing whats around/ and helping us to and from the port. hostel was very clean (cleaned daily), and beds were new and comfortable. would recommend

Great stay. Everything you need for a great hostel. Definitely recommend. The 2€ cheese toasties is a bonus!

Great atmosphere, cool staff, perfect location.

• 6th Jul 2013