Private Accommodation Raspudic Reviews

Tolstojeva 33, Split, Croatia

Location was great, the room was just what we needed ! Will definitely go back here if we return to split!

Very helpful owners/employees and the rooms were exactly what we needed for our one night stay there.

People who run it are beautiful. We got lost and he offered to come and find us! Incredible service. Room was amazing and had aircon. So close to the centre of town would 100% recommend it

considering Split can be an expensive area to explore, it was incredibly nice to stay in a place for such a reasonable price. we accidentally passed the accommodation a bit too far and got lost in the process, we rang the owner and he walked up to us to show you the way. He's such a genuine and cool guy and I'd definitely stay again.

• 16th Jul 2015

Our stay was excellent, with no faults. Location was great, really close to bacvice beach and many other great beaches. We got upgraded to studio apartment and the owner was really lovely. I would highly recommend private accommodation Raspudic.

• 15th Jul 2015

Very nice and friendly host! Very good and equipped room #1(airconditioner,fridge,big mirror)! Clean and modern bathrooms! We had very comfortable stay! Also we came back for a couple of nights after our move to hvar. So I recommend this accomodation. Thank you very much!

Had a great stay at Raspudic! Close to everything just a short walk into town beach n shops! Very clean! Owner's were lovely! Bed was comfy and bathroom very clean! Would recommend to stay here!

Had a very nice stay at Raspudic for 4 nights. Travelled with my mom, and we stayed in a room with two beds, ensuite bathroom/shower, refridgerator, tv and AC. The room was clean and the location of the hostel was very good. On a small and calm street just a 5 minut walk from central Split and 15 minutes to the beach. Also a supermarket just next door. The owner was very helpful and easy to contact. This is a perfect stay if you're looking for a calm, clean room to rent in central Split.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Had a nice stay here, clean room and secure with no problems. A bit quiet however and location was not ideal but still only a 10 minute walk to diocletian's palace and shops. We stayed in the double room ensuite so we were moved a bit further to another apartment.

I stayed in a twin bed with ensuit and it was fine, very central location which was great! The host was lovely and very helpful, lent me an iron. There is no kitchen which is a downside as a backpacker but split isn't too expensive and you are right next to the supermarket and a fruit market. Only downside was that the bathroom smelt like damp and wasn't very clean. The room had air conditioning which was a massive plus.

It was the best hostel we've been so far. Everything was perfect. It was cheap price, comfortable and spacious room. Very clean apartment and so close to everything. I recommend to everybody !

My sister and I had great time there. The staff (We met only one) was really friendly and informative. Facilities were clean as new and location was perfect. 10 mins from the center and there is a big supermarket right next to it. I would stay again for sure:)

Easy walk from Split city centre where nearly all the attractions are. Pricing is good for a city like Split. Rooms are simple and comfy enough. (you are not there to sleep all day, no ?) Place is suitably quiet for those not into the party scene. Head to town for the noise & excitement at night. Simple room key system (those used to hostels would find this fine) The owner/staff is helpful for newbies to the city. Convenience store just a few metres down the road. (big plus !)

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts