Private Accommodation Raspudic Reviews

Tolstojeva 33, Split, Croatia

Good location. Clean and nice room with own bathroom, perfect for couples. Very nice host :)

The owner was very helpful and responded to emails immediately. Hostel is only a short walk from the port and the center of town. It's definitely a quiet place if that is the atmosphere you are looking for!

• 23rd Aug 2014

great apartment, very comfortable and spacious, also great location

Our stay was great! After a long flight we arrived to a clean, comfortable and lovely room. The air-conditioning saved our day and made for a very good sleep! Vedran was super nice and and helpful! Everything was very well organised.

Vedran was very helpful. He answered our emails promptly and followed through on our requests.

• 6th Aug 2014

Family run accommodation which is very central and easy to find from the the centre of Split. There is a fridge, kettle, plates and cutlery allowing you to make your own breakfast or lunch if you want to save a bit of money. The owner is very friendly and helpful and didn't mind us arriving later than anticipated. A private accommodation suitable for those looking to stay in their own space without being bothered by other travellers. A homely feel rather than busy hostel feeling.

Nice place, feels like you are at home

Love the atmosphere and location is amazing!!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

I stayed in this room in late June, I was solo and it was excellent value for money! The place was clean and it at everything I needed. I was alone so didn't feel safe all the time as it was small apartment across from a park. If I had someone with me I wouldnt have had any concerns. I was so impressed with the staff; I left my charger in the wall and they posted it where i was staying withouth a hassle!! This place would be perfect for couples!

Vedran organised two stays for us in Split on our travels. It was extremely efficient and he offered a really good price for private accommodation. We stayed in one of the family apartments and the lady that we stayed with was very friendly and gave us tea and remedies for our travellers coughs! A 10 minute walk to the old town, cheap and freindly, great accommodation.

This was a great stay! No complaints :) We arrived earlier then check in, turns out we were double booked but no problem we got bumped up to a better room no extra charge. The family who runs this place is really kind, accommodating, and lovely. Our room was clean, had great a/c and was less then 5 minutes to the catamaran and the city center. Would love to come back, do recommend!

Enjoyed our stay in Spit very much, your place served our purposes well. It must be difficult to keep things from walking away, but I would suggest restocking the kitchen, perhaps at a flea market?

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts