Private Accommodation Raspudic Reviews

Tolstojeva 33, Split, Croatia

Nice place, feels like you are at home

Love the atmosphere and location is amazing!!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

I stayed in this room in late June, I was solo and it was excellent value for money! The place was clean and it at everything I needed. I was alone so didn't feel safe all the time as it was small apartment across from a park. If I had someone with me I wouldnt have had any concerns. I was so impressed with the staff; I left my charger in the wall and they posted it where i was staying withouth a hassle!! This place would be perfect for couples!

Vedran organised two stays for us in Split on our travels. It was extremely efficient and he offered a really good price for private accommodation. We stayed in one of the family apartments and the lady that we stayed with was very friendly and gave us tea and remedies for our travellers coughs! A 10 minute walk to the old town, cheap and freindly, great accommodation.

This was a great stay! No complaints :) We arrived earlier then check in, turns out we were double booked but no problem we got bumped up to a better room no extra charge. The family who runs this place is really kind, accommodating, and lovely. Our room was clean, had great a/c and was less then 5 minutes to the catamaran and the city center. Would love to come back, do recommend!

Enjoyed our stay in Spit very much, your place served our purposes well. It must be difficult to keep things from walking away, but I would suggest restocking the kitchen, perhaps at a flea market?

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts