Private Accommodation Reviews

Rua Maria Andrad No 42,3� Dt, Lisbon, Portugal

We liked the stay in this hostel. We liked a big room, which has all neccesary furniture, a lot of space to put your things. The only problem was to find the entrance to the hostel - there is no any sign in outside, thus we needed the help from local people. The staff has not fixed reception place, thus if you need its help, you have to run over few floors in searching for them (I can't imagine if you will need some help from them in late evening - where to find them?).

The sheet and cover is unclean and the light is dark. But for this price, it couldn't expect too much.

the tv was not working and internet was poor, need to improve

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

The room was ok but our neighbours were smoking in the shared bathroom and were very noisy so it was difficult to sleep nicely. The building key was not working at all so I had to call them every time I wanted to go back to my room. The kitchen was fully equiped but was not clean...at all. The hostel is situated in a nice area because you need to walk 15mins to be at the heart of the Alfama, best place of the city according to me!

The accomodation is good if u don't have much money to spend in Lisbon, otehrwise I recommend to saty in another place close to the city center. The internet doesn't work inside the roomst , u have to go to the kitchen ( which is not big) to use internet. The bathroom is very cold inside. The receptionist didn't speak any portuguese, although we were in Portugal. I ordered in advance one double room, and they didn't have it when we arrived there, so we have to stay in different rooms.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts