Private Accomodation Hostel Antonio Reviews

Zadarska 7, Split, Croatia

This is the most wonderful hostel I have ever stayed during my trip to Croatia.

I had really great experience with this hostel. it is in the mere old center of the town, 5 minutes from the bus and ferry station. The staff was very considerate and gave me PRIVATE room, although I have reserved a bad in a mixed double, because I was traveling by night and had no sleep, so I got room just for myself FOR THE SAME PRICE to get a proper rest. No staff in any other center-located hostel in the season would do that! Split is great!

Waited a couple of hrs because she wasn't there when I arrived, then once checked in she freaked out because I had a bottle of vodka (after a long day I needed a drink). Nice lady but weird vibes and I wouldn't suggest staying there unless your desperate

• 1st Aug 2014

My "Basic 2 Bed Mixed Dorm" was not at the map location but further north at the intersection of Sinjska ul. and Poljana Vjekoslava Klaic'a. The room overlooked the noisy Sinjska ul. street and was on the 4th floor -- equivalent to 8th floor in modern buildings: quite a climb!

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts