Private Accomodation Hostel Antonio Reviews

Zadarska 7, Split, Croatia

First time in Croatia, first time in Split: this lovely little hostel introduced us to Croatian life and people in a jiffy. The lovely old house in the narrow street, the sounds, the voices, and the lovey host. We still miss her "of, course, my love" - to any question we may have had. Highly recommende, ,t's not a hostel: it's an experience.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Thank you my lovly girls. Your Danica

This is the most wonderful hostel I have ever stayed during my trip to Croatia.

I had really great experience with this hostel. it is in the mere old center of the town, 5 minutes from the bus and ferry station. The staff was very considerate and gave me PRIVATE room, although I have reserved a bad in a mixed double, because I was traveling by night and had no sleep, so I got room just for myself FOR THE SAME PRICE to get a proper rest. No staff in any other center-located hostel in the season would do that! Split is great!

Excellent location right in the old town! Overlooking to one of the squares where there are nightly live music shows (can get a bit loud though - but why would you even try sleeping?) The host is absolutely charming and made my stay a fantastic experience by providing a home like atmosphere. Room are big and spacious, closets are larger but don't have locks on them. Bad: WiFi reception is non-existent unless you go outside to the street/alley.

Waited a couple of hrs because she wasn't there when I arrived, then once checked in she freaked out because I had a bottle of vodka (after a long day I needed a drink). Nice lady but weird vibes and I wouldn't suggest staying there unless your desperate

• 1st Aug 2014

My "Basic 2 Bed Mixed Dorm" was not at the map location but further north at the intersection of Sinjska ul. and Poljana Vjekoslava Klaic'a. The room overlooked the noisy Sinjska ul. street and was on the 4th floor -- equivalent to 8th floor in modern buildings: quite a climb!

View all Split Bed and Breakfasts