Providenca Reviews

Ribarska 10, Novalja, Croatia

I had a good time there. The hostel is in a good place and the atmosphere there its good for the price. You can enjoy

• 6th Sep 2013

last night was very noisy because of other guests...

• 29th Aug 2013

It was great stay. I really enjoyed that The staff was really nice. It was clean all the time everywhere.

• 26th Aug 2013
  • Slovakia

A good place to stay ! The kitchen is not fitted enough.

• 21st Aug 2013

Best Hostel I've been in my 25day Eurotrip.

• 20th Aug 2013

The hostel is very fair for what you pay. I didn't miss anything and the staff was very friendly. It would be nicer if the common area had more sofas, entertainment and more infrastructure for the kitchen.

Perfect for young people wanting to have fun in Pag. The rooms are big enough, it's clean and the atmosphere is awesome. Only downside, no air climatization, we had fans but it wasn't enough.

It is too hot in the hostel in August, we had a fan in the room but that didn't do much. Air con is needed.

• 6th Aug 2013
  • Spain

Okay place. Seemed the better choice may have been Big Yellow House, which has a cool bar attached. But this place was clean, had a common room/kitchen to meet people and decent facilities. Just no AC, so hot in the summer!

Really nice stay in Providencia hostel, i truelly recommand it, you will enjoy Novalja!

Only downfall was the heat in the rooms... But was still a good hostel!!!

• 20th Jul 2013

A fan is not enough, air conditioning is a must. I overlooked that part when booking this hostel.

So noisy with big groups of people playing music loudly all day although they didnt allow it late at night. It is a party Island though so shouldnt be a surprise.

Absolutely fantastic staff, all so helpful and friendly in every situation. While travelling we stayed in seven or eight different hostels, and these were by far the kindest!!

• 12th Jul 2013

I stayed in the Providenca for 3 days however after a mere 2 hours I wanted too leave. The receoptionist was so rude on ourarrival with no customer service. The bathrooms were the most disgusting bathrooms I have been in. There was no toliet paper, hait in the hair, diarrohra in the toilet. It was horrid! The bathrooms were "supposely" cleaned daily howvever it was evidvent this was NOT the case. I have stayed in many hostels over the world but by far this was worst!!!

I stayed in this place for 3 nights. I am a young adult and have stayed in many hostels over the world however this one was extremely poor, specially the cleanliness was non existent ! My friend and I felt extremely dirty and uncomfortable staying here and I highly wouldn't recommend this too anyone unless there is major improvements

Hi, thank you for review. Our cleaning ladies clean hostel 2 times a day (sometimes 3) Unfortunately we can not teach our guests mature behavior(flushing after using toilet and etc..)

Pretty modern hostel in the heart of Novalja! Ideal for closeness to everything (about 2 mins from harbour bit with restaurants and 10 mins to beach) Hostel rooms are pretty basic but clean. No mirrors or anything in room basically just beds and lockers. Facilities are clean - there's no private bathrooms but bathrooms are cleaned regularly. Atmosphere wasn't very lively when we were there, we had to go to common room to get wifi and there was never much party about the place.

Thank you for your review. I am happy to tell you that we put 2 big mirrors on ich floor and near reception.

Amazing staff, very helpful. Well located in the island. The hostel is new and clean, beds are comfortable. I really enjoyed staying there, difnitely a good place to go back to after partying all day and night!!!!

Thank you for such lovely review . Greetings from sunny Novalja :)