PubLove @ The Crown, Battersea Reviews

102 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, England

The emplyees were very friendly and helped us with every question we had. There were enough showers and it was clean, too. The breakfast was ok but it was quite sparse; it was included in the price of the stay so the cost-benefit ratio was good. All in all it was a very nice stay and super cheap for a stay of 3 Nights. Thank you all for the nice holiday!

• 31st Mar 2015

Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

My only complaint is that there was not enough electrical outlets in the room. 12 people and just 2 outlets by the door. Apart from this, it was good.

triple Decker bunk beds you cant sit up in the bed in the dorms , rooms are very small

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Burgers were amazing! A bit on the expensive side but £11 will get you an awesome burger and a pint, which after a long day is an absolute dream!

There was an additional guest in our 18 bed dorm - a mouse. Not ideal. It is however a cheap and cheerful place to stay. Good location and you get 10% off at the bar as a hostel guest.

It's an average hostel, good enough for the value paid. The vicinity has many markets and food shops and it is not far from the metro station. However, the room was very stuffy and with no air flow so it gets hot and smelly very easily.

Some comments about my stay there: - the staff wasn't prepared to deal with customers: they didn't say good bye and they didn't even lend us the oven to heat a pizza from supermarket. - not enough room for 12 beds in a single room - toillets were very clean

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Chile

Arrived there and my bed was occupied, when I told the staff, seemed disinterested. Given another bed in front of a broken window ( December in London isn't the warmer month, so it was quite uncomfortable during the nights). There was a mouse in the room, visited me during the nights a couple of times ( I saw him over my pillow when I was trying to sleep), so I can't consider this place the most clean and hygienical hostel I've been. Felt like in a 2nd World War refugee bunker.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Not the closest hostel to the centre but comfy beds and pretty clean. In dire need of a communal kitchen

Loved the Pub, especially the breakfasts. The bathrooms were clean. Staff was friendly. Wish the room were less hot and stuffy.

It´s not the best hostel I have booked with Hostelworld. Not very clean, not many showers, no lockers in the room (at least in mine, the 3 people one), and the toilet and showers were in a floor below than the room, not very convenient. The street is quite noise, so make sure you have your earplugs with you or you will struggle to sleep properly. The bed was comfortable and clean, that was ok.But just one plug in the room, close to the floor.

bored staff and poor atmosphere