PubLove @ The Crown, Battersea Reviews

102 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, England

Fine for one night, but security was an issue - I had someone take a peek in my pack while I was out. Nothing of value in it, so no big deal, but the clientele tends towards the occasional shady figure. Zero atmosphere, OK location.

You get what you pay for. In dire need of a refit. My bedroom had a radiator that was hanging off of the wall with half the brickwork falling out behind it. Room was pretty cramped luckily it was a triple bunk but only I was in there. Bathrooms and showers were very basic but hot and clean. Place is dated and needs a overhaul. Good if you are on a budget and not after anything but basics.

Only online booking. Extension of stay not possible by staff.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Room keys are simply a code which then means anyone could get the code and enter the room. The rooms veto quite stuffy and had minimal power points in hard to reach places. The location its out of town but its quite easy to get the transport back into the hear of london. Beds were comfy and the overall stay was good.

The showers didnt work properly, I burned my finger in one of them because it wouldnt cool down and the metal got pretty hot!

Thanks for your opinion! Sorry about the showers, we are solved the problems that we had with them. We work to improve our facilities. Thanks!

1 2 Next » last »