PubLove @ The Crown, Battersea Reviews

102 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, England

everyone was very friendly, the pub is extraordinarlily nice. The bathrooms could be a little cleaner, or at least dry. The 3 strory beds move a lot during nights maybe its a good idea to fix them to the wall. All in all the it is a good place and the prices are really good

• 2nd Jun 2015

There are too few toilets for the number of guests and the showers barely work. When they do the water is often scalding hot. The room itself was adequate but the whole building is uncomfortably warm all the time and their was evidence of mice/rats. Transport links are good as you are very close to bus stop (less than 1 min walk) and pretty close to Clapham junction and Clapham North stations.

It was a decent stay in PubLove. The staffs were friendly especially the lady working in the morning. The price was worth what I paid even though the bathroom could be a little bit cleaner. Sometimes, the room is way too hot. The nice thing was the quietness of the whole place. It was quite nice to have a quite place to sit after a long day of walking and PubLove provided that for me. I recommend anyone to stay there if you are looking for a cheap place to stay.

• 17th May 2015

Thank you for leaving such a positivity feedback, I will take on board and make sure our cleanliness is to 100% as expected. Thanks Crown Team

Although one of the staff members was really friendly the others were not very helpful with some of the problems that we had.

Thank you for leaving us with comment, I would like to apologize on behalf of my staff i will make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for booking with us Regards, Crown Team

arrived late night and left early morning but was nice and clean enough, staff were helpful. didn't see many people but I was simply staying for convenience as I couldn't travel home (the other side of London). Would definitely stay again! Free breakfast, wifi, and a good nights sleep!

1 2 Next » last »