7.1
Very Good 2,772 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 2,772 Total Reviews
PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington Located at 308 Edgware Road, , London.
England
London W2 1DY 308 Edgware Road
71% 2772
51.5203399 -0.1703524
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
7.4

Cleanliness really depends on who you share your room with. Room for 9 bed is a bit too small but overall is fine. Power sockets are in odd places so it's difficult to charge your phones. Shared toilets are clean and fine but the temperature for the shower is hard to adjust. Almost got cooked inside. Wish there's more facilities like maybe a self catering but fine without one. Staffs are amazing. Just not quite understand why the pub's kitchen is so near to our room. Felt insecurities.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Great pub, pints round the clock, bar staff who were happy to talk no matter the time of day or night, pints round the clock, rooms weren't absolute furnaces like so many hostels around the world, and pints round the clock.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2016
5.4

Staff was very friendly and location was good, but the place is falling down in pieces, the smell is terrible, facilities are really bad preserve, breakfast wasn't nice at all, very poor, you could hear everything from the street, cars, people etc... as the windows are really old and the don't have any kind of insulation. I would not recommend the place at all.

Dear Carmen, Thank you for your review, that is the best way to improve our facilities. We are making a hard job to improve our Hostel. Looking forward to see you soon, so you can see our improvements. Kind Regards, The Green Man Team

30th Jun 2016

My stay was fantastic, it has the old pub atmosphere you can only picture in movies. If you are searching for an adventure and a different travel experience this is the place for you. My stay was brief but very good and I would definitely stay here again if I were to go to the Paddington/Westminster area of London. Staff seem to be a bit overworked and on edge at times, but are lovely and will go out of there way to help you when they have a chance to breathe. The breakfast is not over the top

Dear Geraldean, Thank you very much for your review. We work hard for our guests get the best experience we can offer. Kind Regards, The Green Man Team

• Australia, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

Great experience at the pub love hostel! Good bar, great owner of the bar Martin, legend!

27th Jun 2016
5.4

Staff was very lovely and helped settle me in when I needed help getting oriented. The facilities were very dirty, making my stay OK. the bunkbeds are in sets of 3, making for a very cramped, noisy, smelly and cramped resting area. The pub area was neat and I was able to meet other people there. The nice things were the proximity to the tube and staff. The things that made this a bust was the dirtyness and cramped living quarters. The shared bathrooms and showers were cleaned often, but eh.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
5.4

the Portuguese man is a lair. my booking was from 27th June but he couldn't find my name in the booking system. and he said "you supposed to check in yesterday!" not trying any other things but just seeing my face. so I showed him my booking confirmation and he couldn't say anything about his lying. he gave me better room but the room's beds were all taken. I could get a bed anyway at very late night ,but the next day he moved my belongings without any memo.

Dear Hyeonmin Na, At the Green Man we do the best for our guests. In fact , due to informatic problems between our system and the Hostel World , we had some difficulties to ensure all involved process with reservations . We apologize for all the situation caused , although all our staff is aware that the client is the most important person , and so, all the situation is a little strange because we just want the best experience for all our customers. Kind Regards, The Green Man Team

26th Jun 2016

So, the showers are better than at phoenix hostel. The beds are as well. Got back issues? Don't go to phoenix - beds are soft, and after 1-2 days you're gonna be feeling it. I was here tho a week and was just fine. I enjoyed my stay. It's EXACTLY on the corner of the station as well, which has Bakerloo line, which is usefull, and it's got the central line just across the line - or not central - the one which is pink colored and goes to elephant and something.

Dear Alon, Thank you for staying with us. We are making a best we can to improve our Hostel. Best Regards, The Green Man Team

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016
6.9

Not a good

20th Jun 2016

Heating left on and could not be turned off in mid summer. That is quite unreasonable it was like sleeping in a sauna. I cant believe nothing could of been done about it. Rather than call a emergency heating engineer if necessary. Just let literally dozens of guests suffer a uncomfortable night that is just poor management, very inconsiderate.