7.4
Very Good 2,815 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 2,815 Total Reviews
PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington Located at 308 Edgware Road, , London.
England
London W2 1DY 308 Edgware Road
74% 2815
51.5203399 -0.1703524
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

The staff were amazing, were really on top of security as well as service, go out of their way to be nice to you (made me a hot chocolate at 4am when I was suffering from jet lag!!). Rooms were super clean, spacious for an 18 bedroom, and good lighting. However if you are planning on taking a shower - don't. The water in the downstairs communal is at boiling temperatures, and if you sneak into the upstairs then it's a push button that needs to be pressed every five seconds.

• madelinekh
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2016
6.9

Overall a pretty good hostel. Clean rooms and bathrooms, water won't heat up in the morning though and later on is too hot to stand under. Down side for me was no kitchen, no fridge and no food or drinks in the room so if you wanted to eat you had to do it downstairs in the pub or go out which can be expensive in London. Good location, pretty much walking distance from everything I wanted to see. Atmosphere was kind of lacking because there was no social area other than the pub. Okay value for $

5th Nov 2016

I loved staying at this hostel! The location was close to one of the many hearts of London, it's within 2 minutes of an Underground station and the food at the bar was delicious. It is located right across the street from a police station so the sirens were a bit bothersome but not even close to being a dealbreaker. My six bunk room was never full and others remained fairly quiet throughout the dorm floors. I would definitely stay here again.

Hi there, we are incredibly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Next time you're in London, come and say hi! take care!

4th Nov 2016

really nice workers, super helpful with tips on what to do and where to go. the burgers are actually delicious as well which is an added bonus. the rooms themselves are ok, it depends on the kind of people you have in your room, my roommates were all REALLY quiet which i don't like as much bc then we don't get to socialize ~ which theoretically is why you're staying in a dorm hostel... ya kno? oh, also bring long charging chords bc then i could keep my phone with me even in a top bunk.

Thanks for leaving us a such a positive review! We loved having you here and hopefully we can meet again in the future! Take care and happy travels!

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Oct 2016
4.6

Lockers in the room were too small to fit your bag and the room was not tall enough for a 3 stack bunk bed. When we arrived we heard rats through the wall, found a rat trap under the bed. Walking up the stairs the carpet was so warn in you could see the floorboards. The showers weredisgusting I felt dirtier after leaving them. You could not get cold water and even after showering right after the staff cleaned, they were still dirty. Staff was helpful and it was right next to metro are positives

Thanks for leaving us a review, We highly appreciate it and will take your notes for future improvements. Lockers that are provided in the rooms are for valuable items, for big bags our secured luggage storage is available to guests. I have spoken to the team about cleanliness and we are carrying out regular checks to keep on top of it. Happy travels!

• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2016
8.0

Nice and friendly staff, standard hostel breakfast (bread, butter, jam, cereal etc.). The location is also great. But the power sockets are in odd places so it's difficult to charge your phones in your room. And the terrible smell on the corridor is not so pleasant...

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review. We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will note your comments for our refurbishment early next year so we can improve this to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible. Happy travels.

• Chile, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2016
8.0

Good lacation, nice staff, good beds, breakfast could be better!

1st Oct 2016
7.1

It's cheap for a reason. If you are looking for a place to pass out for the evening and that's it, this is perfect. Anything more - a place to safely leave your things without additional fee, something clean, somewhere to easily socialize ... not so much.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016

Super nice staff, calm and friendly atmosphere and good connection to public transport, hope to stay here again :)

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Sep 2016

What a pleasant surprise this stay was! It's very close to Paddington for the Heathrow Express so perfect location, great value for money and also clean. I was told there was a complimentary breakfast which was a nice surprise although I was leaving before breakfast began so wasn't expecting any but Duarte (who was superb throughout) ensured I was able to have some food before I left which set me up nicely for the day. Thanks again Duarte! Will definitely be staying here again.