PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017

Had a great time, Great staff, Great atmosphere

12th Apr 2017

- No toilet on first floor (or at least I didn't find it) - Extremely boiling water in showers, so it was impossible to take a shower. Beside that it was okay... My stay was very short, but impression was good. Kind staff, great location! Didn't have the breakfast so cannot give the feedback - but free breakfast is better then no breakfast 🙂

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

Didn't get to go as I had to cancel but staff were very helpful and it only cost me £3

• johnpartys
  • Greece, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2017
3.1

Dear sir or madam,  I am regretting to inform you that after the two last nights that I spent on this hotel I wanted to inform you that I deleloped a very unpleasant exanthema. I can send you pictures. I visited a doctorand he told me probably the cause most probably was insects, where I spent in that hotel last the two alst nights . (8th and 9th of April from a booking in hostel world. I would advise you to change rapidly the sanitation and I request a full refund. Ioannis

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017
5.1

Had a really hard time with the staff... they would tell me one thing and then wouldn't follow through with it. Not like normal hostels that do their best to help you in a new city. Super super noisy. Beds unsturdy. 4 chargers for a room of 9 people so I almost could never charge my phone in the room. Facilities weren't that clean. Probably wouldn't stay there again.

28th Mar 2017
7.1

As long as you know you're booking one of the cheapest hostels in London and put your expectations low enough it should do it I guess... Could still need some renovations though!

24th Mar 2017
7.4

Location is great. Underground is located few steps out of hostel. Wi-fi only worked for one night out of three nights. Only 4 electrical sockets in a room of 9 people.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2017
7.4

Great location next door to tube, not too noisy even though it's a pub. Basic facilities nothing fancy but all you need. Rooms are a bit small but adjustable, breakfast is simple just toast or cereal with tea/coffee/juice. Lovely staff and great atmosphere :)

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2017
7.4

Ok hostel but pretty expensive for what it is

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
6th Mar 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. It is located right next to the Tube and buses so getting around is easy. The building is literally next to a tube station. It is a Pub more than a hostel really, an you need to walk through the pub area to get into the rooms. I can recommend room number 8 as it is smaller than the big dorm. I definitely would stay again. Willem Verbecke.