Very Good 2,829 Total Reviews
Very Good 2,829 Total Reviews
PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington Located at 308 Edgware Road, , London.
England
London W2 1DY 308 Edgware Road
74% 2829
51.5203399 -0.1703524
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
24th Dec 2016

The hostel is situated in a very convenient location & good value for money. Staff are friendly & quiet informative. The shower is far too hot.........

16th Dec 2016

Great location - just next to the underground and metres away from a supermarket (amongst other things). The staff are so friendly and are always up for a good chat!! Special shout out to Martin for assembling the best fruit/granola/yoghurt combo ever. Wifi works, the bar downstairs has a nice relaxed ambient feel, which is perfect after a long day on your feet. No complaints about cleanliness! And they offer the storage room to you for your valuables if you'd rather not leave them in the dorm.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
12th Dec 2016
8.0

Amazing burgers in the pub!!!!

Amazing review! Thanks a lot!

9th Dec 2016
7.4

Clean, staff were friendly enough, location was pretty good very close to the tube station. Wifi was good. Good overnight place. Wasn't such a fan of 3 bunk beds high as I was on the top and the hostel atmosphere was pretty average.

Thanks a lot! We'd love to have you again!

4th Dec 2016
5.1

The staff members were very helpful and even allowed me to use their computer when the wifi wasn't working. The wifi was very bad, the bathrooms and hallways were very dirty. I felt uncomfortable leaving my room due to the rude and obnoxious males on the floor, which I know isn't the hostel she fault but they didnt do anything about it either.

hi there, I am happy the staff could help you out where possible. I'd like to apologize for the fellow hostel guests. Always make sure you make the team aware of these situations so we can help wherever we can as we want all our guests to be comfortable. We have upgraded our wifi and had no problems since! Thanks again for staying with us! take care.

30th Nov 2016

The staff were amazing, were really on top of security as well as service, go out of their way to be nice to you (made me a hot chocolate at 4am when I was suffering from jet lag!!). Rooms were super clean, spacious for an 18 bedroom, and good lighting. However if you are planning on taking a shower - don't. The water in the downstairs communal is at boiling temperatures, and if you sneak into the upstairs then it's a push button that needs to be pressed every five seconds.

• madelinekh
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2016
6.9

Overall a pretty good hostel. Clean rooms and bathrooms, water won't heat up in the morning though and later on is too hot to stand under. Down side for me was no kitchen, no fridge and no food or drinks in the room so if you wanted to eat you had to do it downstairs in the pub or go out which can be expensive in London. Good location, pretty much walking distance from everything I wanted to see. Atmosphere was kind of lacking because there was no social area other than the pub. Okay value for $

5th Nov 2016

I loved staying at this hostel! The location was close to one of the many hearts of London, it's within 2 minutes of an Underground station and the food at the bar was delicious. It is located right across the street from a police station so the sirens were a bit bothersome but not even close to being a dealbreaker. My six bunk room was never full and others remained fairly quiet throughout the dorm floors. I would definitely stay here again.

Hi there, we are incredibly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Next time you're in London, come and say hi! take care!

4th Nov 2016

really nice workers, super helpful with tips on what to do and where to go. the burgers are actually delicious as well which is an added bonus. the rooms themselves are ok, it depends on the kind of people you have in your room, my roommates were all REALLY quiet which i don't like as much bc then we don't get to socialize ~ which theoretically is why you're staying in a dorm hostel... ya kno? oh, also bring long charging chords bc then i could keep my phone with me even in a top bunk.

Thanks for leaving us a such a positive review! We loved having you here and hopefully we can meet again in the future! Take care and happy travels!

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Oct 2016
4.6

Lockers in the room were too small to fit your bag and the room was not tall enough for a 3 stack bunk bed. When we arrived we heard rats through the wall, found a rat trap under the bed. Walking up the stairs the carpet was so warn in you could see the floorboards. The showers weredisgusting I felt dirtier after leaving them. You could not get cold water and even after showering right after the staff cleaned, they were still dirty. Staff was helpful and it was right next to metro are positives

Thanks for leaving us a review, We highly appreciate it and will take your notes for future improvements. Lockers that are provided in the rooms are for valuable items, for big bags our secured luggage storage is available to guests. I have spoken to the team about cleanliness and we are carrying out regular checks to keep on top of it. Happy travels!