7.2
Very Good 2,793 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 2,793 Total Reviews
PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington Located at 308 Edgware Road, , London.
England
London W2 1DY 308 Edgware Road
72% 2793
51.5203399 -0.1703524
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Sep 2016

What a pleasant surprise this stay was! It's very close to Paddington for the Heathrow Express so perfect location, great value for money and also clean. I was told there was a complimentary breakfast which was a nice surprise although I was leaving before breakfast began so wasn't expecting any but Duarte (who was superb throughout) ensured I was able to have some food before I left which set me up nicely for the day. Thanks again Duarte! Will definitely be staying here again.

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2016
6.6

Not the cleanest place...I arrived and there were someone else's clothes on the bed. I told one of the staff members and he changed my room. There was only one socket to charge anything and this was in a room for at least 6 people. Luckily there were only two women there, so sharing wasn't a problem. Strangely when we all woke up there was a man in the room. The other two women weren't happy as they thought they'd booked an all female room. Breakfast was okay.

5th Aug 2016
6.6

I don't recommend this hostel. I booked three nights of 6 female dorm, but when I went for checking in, they said they don't have my booking information. So they put me in a 14 bed mixed dorm!! And charge almost the same! The breakfast was not so good. Won't go again

• USA, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2016
5.7

It was not a comfortable place. Bed was small and lady sharing bunk bed worked at night so most of the day she was asleep.

Dear Guest, Thank you for the review. We ask sorry about your experience with other guest at the Hostel. The next time, please ask for a solution to our staff crew. We are more than welcome to increase our guests experience. Warm Regards, The Green Man Team

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
6.0

The hostel is in need of a revamp! First thing you notice is the worn stairs and marks on the wall as you enter not a pleasant suprise. The room felt like a cell, though I'm sure in prison you probably have a mattress way thicker then 2-3 inch sponge like mattress! Bedding was clean but really rough. Room felt grubby and too small for two 3 storey bunk beds! Staff were all pleasant except one girl who wasn't very welcoming - she were serving at the bar and checking guests in. Central location.

• friedfysh
  • England, Male, 31-40
21st Jul 2016
7.1

Location is great for Paddington if that's where you need to be. The bed was comfy enough..triple bunk! Shower was hot, lockers provided. It could easily be a lonely place as there's no common room or kitchen. There is however the pub downstairs and I was fortunate enough to get chatting to the owner and his mate who were a really good laugh. Breakfast is standard hostel fare with no limits on portion sizes. If you want a cooked breakfast guests get a discount. I enjoyed my stay.

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
7.4

Cleanliness really depends on who you share your room with. Room for 9 bed is a bit too small but overall is fine. Power sockets are in odd places so it's difficult to charge your phones. Shared toilets are clean and fine but the temperature for the shower is hard to adjust. Almost got cooked inside. Wish there's more facilities like maybe a self catering but fine without one. Staffs are amazing. Just not quite understand why the pub's kitchen is so near to our room. Felt insecurities.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Great pub, pints round the clock, bar staff who were happy to talk no matter the time of day or night, pints round the clock, rooms weren't absolute furnaces like so many hostels around the world, and pints round the clock.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2016
5.4

Staff was very friendly and location was good, but the place is falling down in pieces, the smell is terrible, facilities are really bad preserve, breakfast wasn't nice at all, very poor, you could hear everything from the street, cars, people etc... as the windows are really old and the don't have any kind of insulation. I would not recommend the place at all.

Dear Carmen, Thank you for your review, that is the best way to improve our facilities. We are making a hard job to improve our Hostel. Looking forward to see you soon, so you can see our improvements. Kind Regards, The Green Man Team

30th Jun 2016

My stay was fantastic, it has the old pub atmosphere you can only picture in movies. If you are searching for an adventure and a different travel experience this is the place for you. My stay was brief but very good and I would definitely stay here again if I were to go to the Paddington/Westminster area of London. Staff seem to be a bit overworked and on edge at times, but are lovely and will go out of there way to help you when they have a chance to breathe. The breakfast is not over the top

Dear Geraldean, Thank you very much for your review. We work hard for our guests get the best experience we can offer. Kind Regards, The Green Man Team