PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington Reviews

308 Edgware Road, London, England

They really have problems to organise available beds. When I get there the staff send me to a bed that was already taken. After that they send me to another bed but later a guy came and told me that I should leave because this was his bed since that morning. Finally I decided to leave. Facilities were dirty, room was a mess and wifi doesnt work. I had to look for another place and did not receive the booking fee back. I do not know how hostelworld has place like this in its website.

The place was simply dreadful! Best word to describe it: appalling! The hallways, the rooms and the beds stink. There is absolutely no security. Some of the pub goers actually know tye password to access the facility and the rooms. The toilets were deplorable. The showers were dirty. There was nowhere to charge the cell phone!!! And the staff suggested to leave it downstairs in the bar area! Totally disappointed! This pub meets none of the requisites to be on this website! I want my money back!!

It is quiet and the bed is very comfortable and clean. There are lots of toilets and shower rooms.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

Used this hostel for one night so a group of us could go to Notting Hill Carnival. Such a good location, friendly staff, and everything else. Had a little confusion with a random guy coming into our dorm in the middle of the night and there not bring enough beds.. but I'm not complaining because my friends and I had a righhhht laugh

• 30th Aug 2015

For last minute in London on a Friday it was really cheap; you get what you pay for: eight 3-bed bunks in the room. Security is not ideal: the lockers in the room didn't work - the few I tried just popped open with a little effort, even when a lock was in them. The system for luggage was an unlocked basement with some shelves that anyone could access on their own at any time without having to ask or show ID. Would have been so easy to walk out with someone else's backpack, bike, shoes, etc.

The room was really dirty. There is no box to lock our staffs. There isn't enough plug for everybody to charge our phones. We have to pay for the dryer! The shower is too hot! Fortunately the staff was really friendly really nice which saved our stay at this hostel!

• 19th Aug 2015