PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington Reviews

308 Edgware Road, London, England

take care in the night.. 24 pub.. drunk people.. bad musik.. bad manners.. no way!

Good hostel, very good value for money. The staff also work in the pub, so they can't control much. The luggage room, for example, is not very secure because it had a free access for anyone. Just 2 power outputs on my 9 bed bedroom, none of them close to beds. Simple breakfast, but you can eat as much as you want.

Usefully placed so may well use again. Being close to Easybus route is good.

Messy hostel, I had a reservation for two nights, and when I when to my room on the second night I found someone sleeping in my bed! Really nice staff and they gave me another bed...but it was quite confusing.

First time in a hostel, I was really apprehension about it, but after the first night all my worries went.... Great place to spend a few days.. And the showers are better than mine at home

Fro only a short stay it is ok, tiny rooms. Pub is great. Near the underground.

1 2 Next » last »