PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington Reviews

308 Edgware Road, London, England

When am come to the hostel around 1 PM,i was very rude man and not helpfull... he would rather sell beers, than helping me. The room was dirty, lot's of dust, and i asked them to take a bed higher, becuase of my asthma, they promise me to help me the Next day, but a heard nothing! It' was unisex bathrooms, and it was also dirty there... The breakfast was okay.. but the staff was not wiling to make it Nice to eat there... Some one tried to stealing my phone and sleeping in my bed the last nigth

Just a quick stay but was very easy and convenient staying their.

Security is excellent and staffs are friendly and helpful.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

cool nice real ales to and burgers

• 14th Mar 2015

I really liked the atmosphere there, is a place where you can meet people, has a very nice pub, great beer; the staff is nice (most of them); was impressed by the showers, were in good condition; there are no problems with toilets either; the breakfast is mostly bread, butter, jam and cereals; i would recommend the 24 bed dorms, you have more space there, the 9 bed rooms are small; i had a good experience, would definitely go back there!

Not Clean, (of example mouse under and behind bed... mouses in the room coming from the window , .... that evening that happened I asked for a clean room, it was no problem , but when I was looking around in fear of mouses - i have mouse phobia, I found mouse shit there too, so I decided to leave the hostel. good things are friendly staff and pub downstairs

The hostel is just a stone's throw away from the tube station "Edgware Road" from where you can reach all the main attractions in no time. The rooms were very small but clean, the pub has a lovely atmosphere and we met lots of nice people! I'd definitely recommend staying at this hostel.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Cleaniness could be way improved. And most of all YOU CANNOT HAVE 9 BEDS IN ROOMS SO SMALL! There was barely enough space to walk. I stayed in another hostel the night before, facilities were way better and I even paid a few pounds less. Lockers were almost all broken and even when they weren't you could easily force the lock. You should put real lockers. I heard two girls complaining cause they got robbed. Thank god I didn't.

• 9th Feb 2015

Good location. Good showers. Very good food in the pub and a nice place to hang out all night, since all pubs close at 11 pm. .. Good prices as well!

It is the worse hostel I stay in my life. Rooms 14m2 to 9 people. Horrible. There are not recepcion, space or anything to get breathe. It is the worse. Please dont go. Thank you.

A great place to stay, the staff members are really friendly, and the pub is really good. The bedroom is pretty small, but for me it was okay. I would definitly stay there again

• 22nd Jan 2015

It was a good stay, and I was not disappointed.

take care in the night.. 24 pub.. drunk people.. bad musik.. bad manners.. no way!

Good hostel, very good value for money. The staff also work in the pub, so they can't control much. The luggage room, for example, is not very secure because it had a free access for anyone. Just 2 power outputs on my 9 bed bedroom, none of them close to beds. Simple breakfast, but you can eat as much as you want.

Usefully placed so may well use again. Being close to Easybus route is good.

Messy hostel, I had a reservation for two nights, and when I when to my room on the second night I found someone sleeping in my bed! Really nice staff and they gave me another bed...but it was quite confusing.

First time in a hostel, I was really apprehension about it, but after the first night all my worries went.... Great place to spend a few days.. And the showers are better than mine at home

Fro only a short stay it is ok, tiny rooms. Pub is great. Near the underground.

for young and party people

it would have been eprfect if there was a kitchen, but staff were so helpful in rectifying this problem.... very helpful staff overall... prime location. Excellent spacious dorm and amazing breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7