Very Good 1,931 Total Reviews
Very Good 1,931 Total Reviews
PubLove @ The Steam Engine, Waterloo Located at 41-42 Cosser St, , London.
England
London SE1 7BU 41-42 Cosser St
77% 1931
51.4969616 -0.1126527
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016
7.7

A bit noisy, but considering it's above a pub it wasn't that bad.

Hey! Thanks for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Take care!

16th Apr 2016

I had a good stay at Publove. I arrived early so I was able to store my extra things in a locked storage area. The room was big enough for 9 beds. (3 bunk beds of 3) the linens were very clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom could have been much cleaner. Breakfast was just alright. Discounted bar/food menu was nice. The staff were nice and welcoming. Then location was great as well! Just a quick walk to the main attractions. Overall it was a great stay, I would stay again!

Hey, thanks for your review! It means a lot to us knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us. Visit if you come back to London :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2016
7.4

This place was great! The location was good; just a short walk from the London Eye. Only thing I had a problem with were the restrooms/showers. One night I had came back from the city and the restroom stunk up the whole hallway. The floor was wet and not much room for more than two people in there.

Hey, thanks for your review, we are happy that you had a good stay with us! We are sorry to hear that the toilet facilities did not live up to your expectations, but we are going to take it in consideration for improvement. Take care!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016
4.0

IT WAS A LITTER. The dirtiest place I've ever been to. JUST DON'T GO. Titanic's flood was nothing compared to that "bathroom", if I can call it bathroom. Really disgusting, tiny, completely wet, dark and super old hostel. Staff's arrogant, breakfast's poor, and the bedtrucks' ridiculously diminute. I hitted my head at least 5 times trying to cover myself with the blanket... Awful. Dirty. Dirty. Dirty. Good location. But dirty. Dirty. Dirty. Dirty everywhere. I hated my stay

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us, especially about the toilet conditions. There was a leak in one of the toilets, we do truly apologize for that. It was fixed as soon as we noticed. Our hostel rooms and beds have been newly refurbished recently, so we are sorry to hear that they did not live up to your standards. Our staff is at the reception 24/7 so if you would encounter any issue we highly recommend that you approach any of us and we will do our best to help you out. Take care!

3rd Apr 2016

Nice pub with a relaxed atmosphere, nice staff and good beer selection downstairs, small, triple-bunked hostel upstairs. Overall a great location for the event I was attending and the burgers were GREAT, had a nasty snorer in my room but they give free earplugs. Beds are basic, but mine was clean and warm which is enough for me. They will also hold luggage for you after checking out! Only complaint is the bathrooms. They are small for the number of people there and the floor is almost always wet

1st Apr 2016

Overall a dandy place. Free standard hostel breakfast. 50% off brunch menu. 10% of normal menu/bar. Rooms are too full of beds, you literally have to have your backpack in your bed if the room has people in it. But it's a good price. Wifi was fine. Bar was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful.

27th Mar 2016

Great location, good food and breakfast. Lively vibe, nice view from our window. Beds were comfy and didn´t mind the three tiered beds. Bathrooms were cleaned everyday but they definitely need to be renovated because floor is old and cracked, and showers could be updated. Great staff too!

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
7.7

In the 12 person room they only have cabinet for smallthings and bring the padlock is better. Clean was depense on who stay with you:) because 12person using together that place must be wet but comepare with payment it was not bad~ hostel in central of london, so easy to get landpoint:) good !

• England, Male, 31-40
17th Mar 2016

My stay was short. I arrived extremely late (5am) and was welcomed warmly. The guy on reception was more than happy to answer all my questions. He was polite and efficient. I stayed in a 9 bunk room. The bed was clean and comfortable. I would stay again.

25th Feb 2016

Great location for sight seeing! 5-7 minute walk to Big Ben, Parliament, and Westminster Abbey

Thanks for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us :) happy travels