PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria

Very Good 3385 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017
8.0

Everything was perfect except the showers and toilets. Few of both and there was non water.. Hard to shower and really uncomfortable.

17th Jun 2017
5.7

Bathrooms were terrifying. So filthy and only 3 showers in the entire hostel which 2 were broken. Lack of plugs. Extremely hot and musky. Bed linens were clean and staff was nice but the whole place needs a scrub and a remodel. Beds are crammed into the rooms to maximize capacity 3 tier beds no connected to the wall very scary to climb up into. Would not recommend

Hi there, we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We definitely have more than 3 showers but they are located on different floors. In the next couple of months we're planning to refurbish the whole place, so maybe you can give us another go after that!

11th Jun 2017
7.4

Rooms were clean, but a bit cramped. The rest of the building feels a little worn. Works great if you're just looking for a place to spend the night.

Thanks for leaving us a feedback! We hope you enjoyed your stay, we will refurbish the whole place very soon so maybe you can give us another go after the refurbishment!

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
3rd Jun 2017
3.1

It was the worst hostel that I had been, absolutely dirty and messy. The room was awful, dirty, with lots of flys inside and no space to put anything. I couldn't stay there, it was wasted time and money..... Very bad!

Hi there, we're sorry you had such a bad experience with us. If you couldn't find any space in the room, we always have a luggage storage where you can safely keep your things. The whole hostel gets cleaned every morning by our housekeeping team, unfortunately we cannot control the mess in the room as it's up to guests to keep their belongings tidy. We wish you luck with the rest of your travels.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2017
8.0

Nice place, would definitely stay again

Thanks a lot! We hope to see you again in the future!

• USA, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017

I had a good stay in London. This place has very nice staff who were really accommodating. Only thing is the nearest underground stop is a little far.

Hi there, thanks for the review! We're glad you had a good stay and we will pass your nice words to the rest of the staff. We have three different underground stops, they're all about 10/15 minutes walk from the hostel and we have a bus stop just outside the building that gets you straight to the station. We wish you luck with the rest of your travels!

• DAISYDOODLEFAIRY
  • England, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017
6.6

GOOD POINTS ♡every bed has its own storage under the bed ♡every bed has 2 plugs and 2 USB sockets on the bed wall ♡close to the victoria line so easy access to all lines ♡free breakfast BAD POINTS ♡Locks for the lockers in your room are available downstairs for 4£ non returnable. Better off bringing your own ♡there is no facilities for you to bring your own food. I brang packs amd packs of food for my stay and had to bin it all ♡the codes on the doors are long winded. Key swab would be better.

Hi there, we're happy to hear you liked your room and the area. We're sorry you had to throw all your food away, unfortunately we do not have a kitchen for hostel guests but you can have your own food in the pub! We hope to see you again in the future!

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th May 2017

Quaint hostel great for a night or two. Clean linens and well decorated rooms. I will admit the restrooms are a disaster but I'm think they might be beyond saving.

Hi there, thanks for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

26th May 2017
5.7

I only stayed one night at this hostel, but it was not a good experience. The rooms are tiny and fill with three-high bunk beds that are not very sturdy. It was extremely packed in the rooms because of this. In addition, the bathrooms were disgusting. That was definitely the worst part of my experience at this hostel. But if you like good food, the pub has outstanding burgers. Overall a poor experience, though.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback! We'll pass your kind words to the chefs. We're sorry that the cleanliness was not up to your standards, although the toilets and showers get cleaned every day. We wish you luck with the rest of your travels!

• plamoureux848312
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
25th May 2017
8.0

The place was decent for the price and location but Hostelworld app fooled me good. When I was doing my search I put in 2 guests and continued to booking and I booked assuming the price was for two guests. Well it wasn't. So I paid double what I had assumed. So I was frustrated

Hi there, we're sorry about your troubles with hostelworld. We hope you enjoyed your stay all the same! Safe travels