Very Good 3,155 Total Reviews
Very Good 3,155 Total Reviews
PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria Located at 1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London.
England
London SW1V 4LD 1a Sutherland Street, Victoria
77% 3155
51.4890527 -0.1467275
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Sep 2016
5.7

Location was great , just a short walk from Victoria station. How ever i was greeted by a miserable rude unwelcoming member of the staff team who spoke down to me for not knowing the place or area. Apologies for been English and never been in London ! Nice pub good beer. The Hostel is getting upgraded apparently but did not see any work been done . The beds were fine . The facilities were in a disgusting state though. I wont be staying again.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016
5.7

The Hostel is located above a lovely pub with a relaxed atmosphere. Although the advert says a 5 minute walk from Victoria, you would struggle to make it in less than 10. The staff weren't particularly friendly and when I arrived there was one person manning both bars and the check in desk, so this took longer than I had expected. The rooms were small for the price. My biggest disappointment was the showers and toilets though. They were falling to pieces and not particularly pleasant to use.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
22nd Sep 2016
5.1

The location was oke, though it was still a 10 min walk or so towards the metro station (so any other hostel within zone 1 or 2 is fine as well). I think there was no real 'hostel-atmosphere' due to the lack of a normal common room or kitchen (without needing to pay for drinks or food like in this bar). And finally, without a booking via internet you cannot stay there, so when I wanted to add a night to my stay I had to make a new reservation online, which pretty annoyed me...

Hi! We're are sorry to hear you didn't get a "hostel-atmosphere", which is really weird cause our pub is always full of hostel guest from around the world. We know that the lack of a common room might be a down but everyone is welcome to stay and eat their own food in our pub without having to buy anything from us!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016
3.1

Everything was bad, except the location and 24 hours reception. The staff wasn't friendly, too small rooms for that amount of persons, no powerpoint and light on your bed, the bathroom was too small for all the people. Breakfast was very small...

Hello! We are so sorry to hear you were disappointed by our facilities, staff and our free breakfast! We are working on getting powerpoints next to each bed like we already have in our newest room, and we do have showers on every floor even though we understand it might get a bit busy in the morning! Have a great day :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Simple gastropub accommodation, good pub feel but not stuffy. Nice staff, clean for a traditional pub, (luggage room & 1st floor bathroom could be improved but ok), great burgers & excellent chips at times. Outdoor tables great for a leisurely breakfast & well located near Victoria, Pimlico and Sloane Square stations. Thank you for a really enjoyable stay.

Hi! Thanks for your kind words! We are really happy to know that you enjoyed our pub and food. We hope to see you soon!

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

I stayed in the hostel for two weeks. Above all I would recommend it because of an extremely kind and helpful staff. Great value for money.

Hey! Thanks so much for your lovely words :) We hope to see you again some time!!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016
7.7

Very good value, nothing very fancy but if you're just looking for a bed for the night it's perfect and just beside Victoria Coach Station. Could be doing with more showers so best to use them early. Breakfast was basic but also free so can't complain.

Hey, thanks for taking time for leaving us a review! We do have showers on every floor, though we know that in the morning they might get a bit busy! We hope to see you again!

• Bangladesh, Male, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
6.6

Behavior of the older lady was rude, wifi not working.

We are very sorry to hear that one of our staff members has disappointed you. If you wish, please feel free to send us an email with more details. We unfortunately have had a small issue with the wifi over the weekend but it now fixed and working on all floors. We hope you have a great day!

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
5.4

I stayed with my two friends over the course of 4 days. We arrived, and found out after going through all the of the locked doors that they don't have storage in the actual room. so I had to take my entire suitcase and bring it down 5 flights of stairs to the basement where they kept other guests luggage. Then when we got to our room, we experienced the vicious shaking of all the beds as we tired to lay still (it was a triple bunk bed). Only plus is that it is somewhat near Victoria station.

1st Sep 2016
6.0

The rooms and location were good. Bathrooms smalls and not often clean. NO kitchen which was a big minus for me.