PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

Worse experience ever. After my friend and I pre-booked our beds, we came in late from a night out to find people sleeping in our beds because they overbooked. They did nothing to compensate for it were rude about it, and we ended up having to share the last bed left in the hostel without getting any money back. It was all older men and women, the breakfast was cereal and toast. Overall they had terrible customer service. I'd never stay there again, and would never recommend it.

• 14th Mar 2015

No privacy curtains in the bed and power sockets are lacking. The beds have no individual lights plus I was given a bed that had a used duvet and pillow.

improved'd better clean up the luggage compartment, and the impossibility of saving money. take cooking more choice. otherwise great music in the pub.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

White Ferry has always been a kind of nostalgical spot for me. This time, however, I noticed some aspects in which it has gone worse since my last visit: 1) Showers did not work (we tried two floors with the same result :() 2) Breakfast was poor really (the last time at least bread, butter and jam were included) Nevertheless, I hope this was just an exemption of what I've been used to and the next time I am coming here everything is alright again!

Really good. Except from when checking in. The system was wrong and showed that I was staying for a day less than I was. The problem was sorted once I got my confirmation out. Still, not the best in that aspect. All others were good

The location and staff were fine, but the state of the dorms and bathrooms were disgusting. There was water and urine all over the toilet and shower room floors, mould running up the walls in the dorms and a hole in the toilet wall. The bed linen was clean though.

• 7th Feb 2015

good hostel, big rooms and bathrooms. prefect for me as i was only stopping for one night on a lay over but probably wouldn't stay there for more than two nights.

Showers cold and not enough of them for everybody but quite okay for the rest for students

Bathrooms were dirty and not enough privacy. Rooms had a fair bit of room but only small lockers to store a couple of valuables. There's no common room and you can't eat or drink in the room so there was no option for that. It was an okay place to stay, close to Victoria station which was good.

good all round place,the only thing lacking was a hangout room.the room we had breakfast in should be kept closed for guests till evening!!will defo go again-ta

The breakfast is too early and the cheek out as well, I'd never never seen a cheek out so early!

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The only one uncomfortable thing is there're only 1 heater per room. It's quite cold.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

This hostel was nothing like I was expecting. The atmosphere was terrible. No one wanted to talk to their roommates and the bar was filled with people using computers and reading. They didn't have any events or any real space for people to hang out. My boyfriend had his laptop stolen and the staff really seemed to care less. They had him fill out a form but when he asked about it later they nonchalantly said "no one came forward with any information". dirty in the bathrooms and mold in the rooms

• 22nd Dec 2014

I only stayed one night and pretty much slept there, however, when I returned in the evening, the pub was very cosy. The only negative I have is that there was no hot water from the taps and in December, the water was freezing. There was hot water in the morning for a shower though.

Good value for money. Good location to Victoria. Facilities are average. Staff are helpful.

• 18th Dec 2014

friendly staff will be going back

• 17th Dec 2014

Good place, great staff specially Nicolao from Italy, nice atmosphere, will sure come back!!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

The place is near to Victoria Coach Station and Rail Network. Has a good pub right below. Not the closest to the sightseeing attractions and all but you get the benefit of transport.

Close to Victoria bus station. Bus got in late and pub was still doing tapas which was great however the night guy knew where none of the food or drink was.. Which was really poor. So couldn't have the food or drink that we wanted. The guy who works during the day however was more than amazing. It's a pitty all the staff sent like him. No chargers or lights by beds.

Have to try the burger!!! I like the atmosphere that you can chilling there have a beer.

« first « Prev 1 2 3