PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

The breakfast is too early and the cheek out as well, I'd never never seen a cheek out so early!

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Hi there, Good to see you were having a good time with us. Check out is at 10.30 and we do provide a late checkout till 1PM for an additional £3. Hope we can meet again!

The only one uncomfortable thing is there're only 1 heater per room. It's quite cold.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Hi there, Thanks for your amazing rating! I will take this comment with me for coming winter to see what we can do about the temperature. Hopefully we meet again! Take care.

This hostel was nothing like I was expecting. The atmosphere was terrible. No one wanted to talk to their roommates and the bar was filled with people using computers and reading. They didn't have any events or any real space for people to hang out. My boyfriend had his laptop stolen and the staff really seemed to care less. They had him fill out a form but when he asked about it later they nonchalantly said "no one came forward with any information". dirty in the bathrooms and mold in the rooms

• 22nd Dec 2014

Hello there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's such a shame you had to experience your stay like this. Normally the bar is such a great place to meet other guests and to share stories while enjoying a beer and burger. We have our quiz night every Thursday night where guests team up and play for a £30 bar tab. I am sorry about the way things got handled with your laptop situation. This is certainly not the way it should be dealt with and I will follow this up. Take care!

I only stayed one night and pretty much slept there, however, when I returned in the evening, the pub was very cosy. The only negative I have is that there was no hot water from the taps and in December, the water was freezing. There was hot water in the morning for a shower though.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review. We always want to improve for the benefit of our future guests. I'm sorry for the water problem, we had someone looking at it and it's all fixed. Hopefully next time you're in London we meet again! Take care!

Good value for money. Good location to Victoria. Facilities are average. Staff are helpful.

• 18th Dec 2014

friendly staff will be going back

• 17th Dec 2014

Good place, great staff specially Nicolao from Italy, nice atmosphere, will sure come back!!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

The place is near to Victoria Coach Station and Rail Network. Has a good pub right below. Not the closest to the sightseeing attractions and all but you get the benefit of transport.

Close to Victoria bus station. Bus got in late and pub was still doing tapas which was great however the night guy knew where none of the food or drink was.. Which was really poor. So couldn't have the food or drink that we wanted. The guy who works during the day however was more than amazing. It's a pitty all the staff sent like him. No chargers or lights by beds.

Have to try the burger!!! I like the atmosphere that you can chilling there have a beer.

The hostel is great. Great breakfast, clean rooms and it is very close to the train station. The problem was the Internet. It is almost impossible to connect to it, and it keeps falling out.

Didn`t have kitchen and lounge for guests.

My mattress was old and had hard and soft spots. This was eased by a late pub where it was not difficult to stay chatting. With a few days' notice I was told that my existing booking for the next week would not be accepted which meant that I had to pay high prices for my booking elsewhere. The only explanation I was given was that I had been "very, very rude". Although I might have thought about it I had not done anything rude This smacks of thought control.

Awesome little hostel with a cool pub downstairs. Loved staying here and totally would again if I was passing through london. Close to victoria coach station so was perfect for busses. Dave at the front desk was so nice!!! Amazing!!!!!

1 2 Next » last »