PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

Overall it's a good place to stay. The food in the pub itself is actually pretty good. There's bikes really near to the hostel so if you intend on cycling around London this is a good place to stay. Space is limited so apart from the pub itself there's no where else to hang out and socialise but if you're traveling get out of there and make friends!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Good to hear you had a wonderful time in London! We would love to see you again!

Our room was nice and spacious even with 24 people and they changed the door codes during the week and had lockers for smaller valuables. However, the wifi sucked so if that's important to you then I wouldn't suggest it. Also, there's no kitchen for use which is unfortunate in expensive London. Free breakfast though was nice - toast and cereal.

Thank you! We had a look at our wifi and it's all going strong again. We don't have a guest kitchen indeed, therefore we do offer great discounts to our guests so they have some extra money to spent in expensive London! :) Hopefully we can meet you again! Safe travels!

everything was good but secret number to open the door was inconvenient and morning meal was so monotonous

• 15th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

The staff and location are amazing! Had a problem and they fixed it straight away! You really can't beat the location. So close to everything you'd want to do in London. I had to be smart about timing my shower...the shower pressure goes down to a slow drizzle if too many people are showering at the same time. The wifi was good in the lounge but not in the room.

Thanks for your wonderful words about your stay with us! Safe travels and we love to see you again!

Only for 1 night. Near the coach station. Helpful staff, bad facilities.

Good hostel, good pub, only let down is the wifi.

Thanks for leaving us a review. We had a great time having you here and we hopefully will see you in the future!

Beds were comfortable! Was in a room with only 3 bed high bunks. The bed wobbled as I'd climb to the top which was a scary. Was there 2 nights on my own + two nights with someone who flew in so had made 2 separate bookings which I was told was fine how I did it. Was told I could leave my bag in the room just clear off he bed only to come back with my extra person for last 2 nights and find they had removed my bag and stored it somewhere. The girl was quite rude and unsympathetic to my situtaion

Thanks for letting us know about your stay! I'm sorry about your troubles while you were staying with it. It's not how we normally deal with this situations, so I will make sure I will follow this up and provide some further training where necessary. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope we meet you again.

Staff very friendly and clean sheets but the bathroom/toilet was flooded with water from the cistern and the showers were overflowing with blocked drains.

Thanks for leaving us a review as we are always want to improve we really appreciate it. I had the maintenance looking at the Maintenance issue you mentioned and it's all fixed now. Thanks again for staying with us and hopefully we can meet again!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »