PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

Everything was amazing! Staff, facilities, clean, central to tube station etc.. Only the wifi didn't work.

Hi there, Thanks for your kind words! Our amazing team is always happy to help you out if you struggle with the wifi as they know some tricks ;) We are happy you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you again!

One of the showers was out of order and the trash bin was overflowing after the first day. Other than that, great!

• 11th Jul 2015

Thanks for your great review and comments! We are always trying to improve for the sake of our future guests! Safe travels and hopefully we meet again in the future!

The hostel was about a 5-10 minute walk away from the Victoria bus station, and upon our arrival at 5:30AM, we were able to store our luggage in the basement until checkin. The staff was very helpful in dishing tips for our stay in London. The rooms felt clean, but because there were only two showers for the entire hostel, you have to be smart with timing your showers during low traffic times.

Thank you for taking the time telling us your thoughts and comments! We highly appreciate it! Our amazing staff are always happy to give any suggestions to make your stay in London a unforgettable one! We hope to meet you again! Safe travels!

Another pleasant stay at this excellent hostel. Nice and quiet at night when I had a good night's sleep. The staff were helpful, for example by going on Google Maps to help me to find a launderette in the evening after the one next door had closed. The breakfast was simple but tasty and very reasonable for the price. I was able to leave my rucksack in a secure luggage room after an early arrival. The locker in the dorm was useful too. I would be happy to stay here again and recommend to others.

Thanks so much for giving us such an amazing feedback! Really good to see you had a blast with us! We loved having you around and we hope to see you again!

Very well located, the place to be if you need a cheap accommodation to ten minutes walking from Victoria Station, recommended

Thanks so much for staying with us and we are looking forward to see you again in the future!

I would not recommend anyone to stay here. The pictures are false advertisement, the hygiene is horrendous. Nothing about the description of it is real. So very disappointed.

• 4th Jul 2015

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience with us! Such a shame as we do provide everything mentioned in the description. Breakfast is included every morning, Fresh linen are provided and your bed is made, we are offering great guest discounts to our hostel guests to try the local London products (craft beers, London gin and our wonderful and award winning burgers!) and everything else. I do trust you spoke to the staff about the hygiene as they are always there for any problems. Take care.

Bathrooms and toilets were very unclean.

Hi there, It's unfortunate that you find the showers and toilets in an unclean condition. I trust you went to see our great staff as they are always ready to help and clean!

Only had one night, it was easy, three bed high bunks though are a bit rocky.

Thanks! I will let the maintenance team stabilise the beds, so they will be less rocky! Thanks again!

This was a nice little hostel. I really liked the location, it was super close to the Victoria stations. The breakfast was decent, staff nice, pub area is a really nice place to sit and relax. The bathrooms weren't overly clean, but they were still fine. I'd come back!

Thank you, I'll guess we see you around in the future than! Take care!

Great hostel very friendly place to stay! 😃

Thank you!!!!

Very good location for us. No facility to make cup of tea but allowed to eat own food in pub area. Good staff. Toilet shower facility needs improving. Blood stain on white matrass cover was not picked up or not removed. Questions don't allow for mixed age groups.

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We appreciate it a lot. I will get the maintenance team on the showers and toilets. I trust you went to see our bar staff for some hot water to brew your tea! Hopefully we can meet again in the future!

Me not like three floors, I haven`t been helping, the bed was to down, I don`t knew whre to put my things, don`t table, chair, the bathroom similiar,. All place was unconfortable.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm sorry that you struggled a bit with the stairs. Don't forget the staff is always there to help you out and give you a hand with your luggage. As we have a beautiful old Victorian building, we are not allowed to install a lift in our property. But like I mentioned before, we have a great team of young and strong staff happy to help you out!

Friendly staffs but hostel is just a basic hostel with basic facilities. Met some other backpacking travellers which was great and there's no long termer seemed to stay in the hostel. Overall stay is satisfactory.

Great hostel. Good value for money. Very friendly and helpful staff.I Stayed there for 2 nights in June. Rooms were cleaned everyday and beds were spotless clean when I arrived. The only disadvantage is that not all showers/toilets work.

• 9th Jun 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hopefully we will meet again!

Location is very good...it is worthy for the price

• 9th Jun 2015
  • China

Thank you so much!

Very close to Victoria station. So many beds in the room that it was quite noisy. Very clean. Good security.

• 8th Jun 2015

Thanks for your nice words! We are glad you had a great time! Happy travels!

Easy procedures. Quite friendly staff. Good enough beds. Not all showers working all the time so some queueing for these. Wi-Fi is average.

• 7th Jun 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate all the thoughts of our guests and we need them to improve! All showers are fixed and up and running! Also, we had a WIFI update so that should be a lot better now :) Take care and happy travels!

Its such a nice venue I think you deserve to have nicer carpets and cleaner looking toilets and showers . I would have appreciated to draw the curtain across the whole window in my room,as the light was shining in my eyes all night and the daylight from 4.30am. 3 storeys on the bunks is too much for me and even younger ladies were not able to climb up there. Maybe young men only on top bunks? Top Hunks in the Top Bunks? You could include orange juice or a fruit in the breakfast.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Hi there, thanks for leaving us comments! We need your thoughts to improve, so thanks for letting us know. I will definitely look into it and see what is reachable in a short period of time. Hopefully we can meet again soon. ps. amazing quote!

It's quite pretty from the outside of the building and the pub is nice downstairs. I had good experiences with the staff members. I was quite disappointed with the toilet and shower situation. I stayed in a room with 24 other guests and the bathroom next to our room only had one or two working showers and 2 toilets that I noticed. I went to check upstairs for more facilities however the lights in the upstairs washroom were not working and the water in the one shower was extremely hot.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Thanks for your review! The showers and toilets are all fixed and up and running. Hopefully we meet you again next time you're in London!

Staff was friendly, beds are fine. Is kind of crowdy, but if you don't mind that is good. Could be tidier, but is better than most (you will probably see a bug or two). Will recommend it mostly because of the location, 5 min walking to Victoria Coach!

Thanks for your review! Good to read you had a great overall stay with us. I will look into the cleaning of the room to see how we can improve! Thanks again and take care.