PubLove @ The White Ferry, Victoria Reviews

1a Sutherland Street, Victoria, London, England

Nice hostel! Nothing special, but very good location!

The staff was not very nice, it looks like that they are not allowed to smile. Every night I have to sleep in a different bed because there was someone slipping, even after I went to reception and inform that I change bed the first day because had a person sleeping at my bed.

• 29th Jul 2015

Good for one nights stay, and the pub downstairs is very convenient! Bathrooms could do with an upgrade, more power points and lockers in rooms would be great and the three-tiered bunks are slightly terrifying.

Wifi is not working

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Poland

It's very close to Victoria station and easy to get there.You can have breakfast.People were coming and going in the evening...

The only reason I rated "excellent" on the atmosphere is because I made two awesome friends and the staff was very nice to me! You get what you pay for, so don't expect anything fancy. The floors and bathrooms were dirty but keep in mind you are sharing with a lot of people. The burgers are awesome and they have an excellent beer selection downstairs. Free breakfast is great for hungry travelers, simple but hits the spot. Perfect location. I would stay there again!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Un desastre. NO HAY WIFI. En londres y en el 2015 que no haya wifi es imperdonable. Encima nadie te da una respuesta. Me cambiaron de habitacion de repente sin avisarne. Un dia volvi y estaban todas mis cosas tiradas en un costado y los.colchones parados porque supuestamente limpiaron. He perdido cosas y compañeros de mi esa habitacion también. Apenas bajas a la planta baja se siente muchisimo.olor a comida porque es un bar y esta la cocina alado de la escalera que sube a las hab. No recomiendo!

The wifi never worked. The doors have complicated locks that are left unlocked during the day. The staff is kind and helpful. The atmosphere is great. But it's not remarkably clean... And the wifi... Come on.

Goooood location for early or late bus and flight. Other things was so-so.

Everything was amazing! Staff, facilities, clean, central to tube station etc.. Only the wifi didn't work.

• 12th Jul 2015

One of the showers was out of order and the trash bin was overflowing after the first day. Other than that, great!

• 11th Jul 2015

The hostel was about a 5-10 minute walk away from the Victoria bus station, and upon our arrival at 5:30AM, we were able to store our luggage in the basement until checkin. The staff was very helpful in dishing tips for our stay in London. The rooms felt clean, but because there were only two showers for the entire hostel, you have to be smart with timing your showers during low traffic times.

• 11th Jul 2015

Another pleasant stay at this excellent hostel. Nice and quiet at night when I had a good night's sleep. The staff were helpful, for example by going on Google Maps to help me to find a launderette in the evening after the one next door had closed. The breakfast was simple but tasty and very reasonable for the price. I was able to leave my rucksack in a secure luggage room after an early arrival. The locker in the dorm was useful too. I would be happy to stay here again and recommend to others.

Very well located, the place to be if you need a cheap accommodation to ten minutes walking from Victoria Station, recommended

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Chile

I would not recommend anyone to stay here. The pictures are false advertisement, the hygiene is horrendous. Nothing about the description of it is real. So very disappointed.

• 4th Jul 2015

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience with us! Such a shame as we do provide everything mentioned in the description. Breakfast is included every morning, Fresh linen are provided and your bed is made, we are offering great guest discounts to our hostel guests to try the local London products (craft beers, London gin and our wonderful and award winning burgers!) and everything else. I do trust you spoke to the staff about the hygiene as they are always there for any problems. Take care.

Bathrooms and toilets were very unclean.

Hi there, It's unfortunate that you find the showers and toilets in an unclean condition. I trust you went to see our great staff as they are always ready to help and clean!

No tenia enchufe para cargar el cel. La habitación era para 15 y había solo 6 enchufes. La ventana de cuarto con las cortinas rotas, a las 5 am el sol en la cara. Llegué a desayunar 2 min tarde y nisiquiera capaces de servirme el desayuno después de la mala noche de desvelo q tuve. El bar debajo estaba muy bueno. Los baños bien

Only had one night, it was easy, three bed high bunks though are a bit rocky.

Thanks! I will let the maintenance team stabilise the beds, so they will be less rocky! Thanks again!

This was a nice little hostel. I really liked the location, it was super close to the Victoria stations. The breakfast was decent, staff nice, pub area is a really nice place to sit and relax. The bathrooms weren't overly clean, but they were still fine. I'd come back!

Thank you, I'll guess we see you around in the future than! Take care!

Great hostel very friendly place to stay! 😃

Thank you!!!!