Puerto Azul Hotel Reviews

Calle del Lomo 24, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain

The staff was extremely nice and helpful, and I loved the view from the roof! The beaches nearby are small but easy to get to. There weren't a lot of other travelers in the common areas, but that's not what we were there for.

Perfect location, very friendly staff

Best value for money. Unbeatable.

I really liked the girl (from Malaysia) working at the reception. She was so nice, friendly, kind, welcoming and always smiling. She was also so helpful and gave me some suggestions what to see around the area. If I could stay longer, I would extend my time over there just because of her excellent service and attitude.

Very good location close to bus station and on a pedestrianised and quiet street. Excellent value for the price I booked the room on Hostelworld.

Super disgusting, bathroom everywhere Yellow ans fleas in bed