Fabulous 103 Total Reviews
Fabulous 103 Total Reviews
Puerto Azul Hotel Located at Calle del Lomo 24, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife.
Spain
Tenerife Puerto de la Cruz 38400 Calle del Lomo 24, Puerto de la Cruz
89% 103
28.4170825 -16.5532287
    Rooms available

4th Jul 2016

Located on a nice pedestrian street and very quiet. Lili at the front desk spoke perfect English and was very welcoming. The housekeeper helped me with making some instant coffee I had with me. There is a rooftop lounge area. The shower was good, the bed firm like I prefer, big bright window altho no view except of a wall for me. Laundry service is available. There is a lift as I was up on the 5th floor. Good WiFi in the room. Walked from bus station, short walk to the water & restaurants.