Puerto Limon Hostel Reviews

Chacabuco 1080, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great place to stay! The bathroom was clean and bright. The staff really nice. I'd come back for sure.

San Telmo is the best neighborhood to stay in - location is perfect. The staff is both friendly and extremely professional. The common area is cozy and the WiFi is good. It's easy to meet other travelers. Highly recommended.

The breakfast is poor. The others points are ok.

Hostel is near the port and San Telmo but far from other things. The breakfast is ok. It needs a greater variety of cereal and fruit. Staff are helpful

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great. Clean, safe, secure, well informed friendly staff. Great location. Highly recommended.

One of the reasons i picked was because it is listed as having a bar. It DOES NOT HAVE A BAR. Please correct this, other than that i really enjoyed the hostel, best kitchen iv ever seen in a hostel, the place is super clena and spacious too. Great place, super recommended.

I really like this hostel, the atmosphere feels more like home, I made good friends through out my stay from other travelers and stuff ;) I stood over there more than a month and every time I wake up I felt I was on the right place, I loved the parrilladas nights, the huge commun space, and the help everyone one in this hostel offered me, if I come back to Buenos Aires I'll go back again to this awesome place

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I really like everthing in the Hostel, starting from the Staff until the place. It's a perfect hostel for a backpacker and for who want to know Buenos Aires (for real) and for who is looking for a nice and very good located place in the city. The hostel has a awesome atmosphere, room and a huge kitchen (the best hostel kitchen ever) and the Staff is very helpfull. I am looking forward to come back to Buenos Aires and come back to Puerto Limon! :)

• 9th Jun 2015

Great hostel in a good location, it really had everything you need. My partner and I stayed 6 nights. Found it a bit difficult to meet people that spoke English tho.

Nice helpful staff, good location in San Telmo. Not much of an atmosphere when I stayed but good for chilling.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels