Puerto Limon Hostel Reviews

Chacabuco 1080, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The breakfast is poor. The others points are ok.

Hostel is near the port and San Telmo but far from other things. The breakfast is ok. It needs a greater variety of cereal and fruit. Staff are helpful

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great. Clean, safe, secure, well informed friendly staff. Great location. Highly recommended.

One of the reasons i picked was because it is listed as having a bar. It DOES NOT HAVE A BAR. Please correct this, other than that i really enjoyed the hostel, best kitchen iv ever seen in a hostel, the place is super clena and spacious too. Great place, super recommended.

I really like this hostel, the atmosphere feels more like home, I made good friends through out my stay from other travelers and stuff ;) I stood over there more than a month and every time I wake up I felt I was on the right place, I loved the parrilladas nights, the huge commun space, and the help everyone one in this hostel offered me, if I come back to Buenos Aires I'll go back again to this awesome place

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I really like everthing in the Hostel, starting from the Staff until the place. It's a perfect hostel for a backpacker and for who want to know Buenos Aires (for real) and for who is looking for a nice and very good located place in the city. The hostel has a awesome atmosphere, room and a huge kitchen (the best hostel kitchen ever) and the Staff is very helpfull. I am looking forward to come back to Buenos Aires and come back to Puerto Limon! :)

• 9th Jun 2015

Great hostel in a good location, it really had everything you need. My partner and I stayed 6 nights. Found it a bit difficult to meet people that spoke English tho.

Nice helpful staff, good location in San Telmo. Not much of an atmosphere when I stayed but good for chilling.

Great staff for sure. The the building and facilities are worn out

I definitely recommend this charming place located in a charming quarter (San Telmo).

• 3rd Apr 2015

What an awesome value. The staff cares, there's plenty of great common areas, and San Telmo has a lot to offer. No complaints!

Excellent hostel. A bit further from the beach but totally worth it. Only issue we had was with a couple of the staff being slightly militaristic in their approach to the guests (the word please hasn't quite made it to punta del diablo). The exception is "Sebastian" who went above and beyond to look after everyone. Would definitely go back again!

I loved this hostel. Its soulful, cozy and serves a decent breakfast. Theres long tables and couches for socializing. there is one big downside: a cockroach who occasionally visits the kitchen. Despite that, I found myself coming back to this place.

i think it was a cheap hostel with a good location, the staff was helpful and even let us hang around in the lounge till early morning on our day to leave even though we didnt pay for it, it was nice to have small lockers for most important items to keep whilst waiting to check in, as our backpacks were just behind the reception, which was also a good place but preferred to lock my documents, showers and toilets not great but as it was cheap i dont complain...

Great location is San Telmo and the hostel has very nice common areas. My only complaint was that I didn't have a locker in my room for the first half of my stay and the staff weren't that interested in helping.

I recommend staying there.the atmosphere is really nice and its easy to meet people.they have a very big a comfortable common area to hang out in.the rooms and bathrooms wrte clean.the staff was very nice and very helpful.the wifi worked Most of the time.the kitchen is very dirty though.wouldnt use it for cooking any dishes more elaborate than pasta.security is debatable as Not all rooms have a keys but if u bring a lock u can use lockers at the reception.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels