8.7
Fabulous 362 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 362 Total Reviews
Puerto Limon Hostel Located at Chacabuco 1080, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires Chacabuco 1080
87% 362
-34.6205744 -58.3757042
    Rooms available

22nd Oct 2016

I enjoyed Puerto Limoin very much. It was the people I met that made it enjoyable. John the writer gave me a personal tour of Buenso Aires. The people at the front dwak were always willing to hel]p.. That was great!! The room I had was fabulous!! Lots and lots of room made my stay very comfortable and relaxed. The hostel had all of the amenities of a good hotel. I was close to several restaurants. The one 4 doors down had charbroiled steaks. The smell alone was heavenly!!

• England, Couple, 25-30
7th Oct 2016

Great hostel. Good location in San Telmo, 10 minutes walk to the subway which gives you access to most of the city. Staff were really helpful and facilities were great. Good kitchen, the breakfast was a bit sparse but other than that we really enjoyed our time here!

• sarahcarroll91
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
1st Oct 2016

Very comfortable cosy stay. Classy decor and chilled vibe. Nice staff. Would recommend

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
23rd Sep 2016

Rich was super nice and so was Irene. They are very friendly and Rich handle all my needs during my stay. Great atmosphere!

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Perfect chill hostel. One of cleanest I've been in

26th Jul 2016

Just stayed here for one night on the way to Puerto Iguazu. Stayed in a double ensuite room and it was practically hotel standard. Shower was really powerful and bed was great.

23rd Jun 2016

We've stayed there for only 1 night. We arrived very late and left early in the morning. We needed to transfer to the port. The Staff was very helpfull. They arranged for us taxies. Thank you one guys more time!