Puerto Limon Reviews

Chacabuco 1080, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Best Hostel in San Telmo I have stayed at. Clean, nice atmosphere and close to loads of sights, bars and restaurants.

Really good, social atmosphere and great communal areas. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. Loads on offer and plenty to do....breakfast is the only thing that could be improved.

Very Nice place for Staying! I one I come back be in puerto limon again.

Overall pretty decent hostel. Good location, good facilities, big lockers, beds are average, breakfast is average, kitchen is one of the best I´ve used in south america. Pretty mellow group of people when I was there, friendly but not really collaberating to go out or anything. Stayed at this Millhouse hostel before this one which is a total party hostel so this was kind of a nice hostel to come to for a few days.

Great value for money! Great staff, atmosphere. Nice rooms with big lockers. Fully equipped kitchen and great location. Nothing to complain about.

The hostel is quite good. Nice staff, relax atmosphere. I stayed for 4 days. My biggest complain is that the beds have a plastic cover over the mattress, underneath the sheets.. It's not really comfortable. The kitchen is really big, and the equipment is ok. I really liked the BBQ space (which we were able to use, we made a great asado) , and the patio: it's nice to hang there. Overall, I liked my stay at Puerto Limon and I would recommend it.

I've been traveling for 7 months and this is the best hostel I've stayed in yet. Amazing, friendly, and good-humored staff. Great atmosphere, nice hang-out areas. A patio in the back, great living room with comfortable couches. Spacious, fully equipped kitchen. Reliable wifi. Warm showers/clean bathrooms. It's in a fun, classic part of town just minutes away from plaza dorrego. Would definitely recommend; you'll want to stay for longer.

bathrooms pretty dirty, computers didnt work, average breakfast compared to other hostels in Buenos Aires

Very nice place, located in San Telmo a great district, with a lot of nice and affordable cafes and restaurants. The metro is about 10 min by foot. The dorm rooms are big and they have enough showers/toilets. The common area is big and friendly with a nice outside area. All in all a good hostel to spent our time in Buenos Aires.

I stayed in a private double with ensuite. The private rooms are at the back of a communal courtyard which affords lots of privacy (maybe less so in the warmer months when people might be outside). The hostel is in good condition worth large, pleasant communal areas and good facilities. Staff are polite but not overly friendly or helpful. Breakfast is terrible - coffee, bread and spreads only...

Very helpful staff and good location in the center of San Telmo. A great deal for the price!

Kitchen equipment was quite limited. Bathrooms were a bit grubby and very humid due to the abscense of any ventilation. Staff were however nice and the atmosphere was very dependant on who else is staying. I really like San Telmo as a location.

Loved our stay in Puerto Limon. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and nice outdoor area. Rooms and bathrooms are basic but clean. Would definitely recommend the weekly BBQ. Breakfast is basic, but for the price you really can't complain.

I had a great time at Puerto Limon and would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Buenos Aires. Great value for the price. Perhaps the best part of the hostel is the comfortable "hang-out" areas. Big tables and couches. A large patio in the back where the hostel holds "parillas." The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Bathrooms/bedrooms are clean. Kitchen is spacious and great for cooking. Nice location. Not quite the party area like Palermo. Slightly more dangerous at night.

Nice chilled out hostel in good location of San Telmo. Very good security. Loud construction work going on next door at moment but that is only temporary and not there fault. Internet is hopeless, really hard to connect, but once ur connected it's fine. Overall a good hostel and would return.

Really good hostel, so confy! Large dorm and big lock. The location is perfect and really nice staff. Highly recommended!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels