Puffin Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mh., Çelebi Oğlu Sk, 34398 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

Very helpful staff and good value of money! Would come back again if I visit Istanbul one more time!

Awesome guys, place and atmosphere. I will definitely come back :D

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Croatia

Wish terrace would stay open 24/7 especially since there's no place to charge in bed like most hostels. Besiktas is a great location though, I preferred my time in this neighborhood over old town by far.

I was very happy with my stay. For 9 euro a night, this is a great deal!! I've paid more to stay at hostels not half this nice. Everything (bathrooms, bedsheets, etc.) was super clean. The staff were super nice. A girl in my room lost her wallet and the staff were so kind they immediately offered to lend her what she needed. How rare and incredible for total strangers to be so kind! The location is in a beautiful neighborhood with many great breakfast options just outside.

Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel. It's a new place, so I think they have a couple things to work out: for example, the bathroom floor gets dangerously slippery and a rug should be put down. Also, all the travellers travelling together in my room got put into separate beds, which isn't a huge deal, but would have been nicer. There is an awesome terrace, and the location is perfect.

Hido and Osgur are great hosts!

perfect location , helpful and kind staff , clean like home , best hostel I've ever stayed , probably the best in istanbul . definitely worth my money .

• 19th Mar 2015