Puffin Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mh., Çelebi Oğlu Sk, 34398 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel. It's a new place, so I think they have a couple things to work out: for example, the bathroom floor gets dangerously slippery and a rug should be put down. Also, all the travellers travelling together in my room got put into separate beds, which isn't a huge deal, but would have been nicer. There is an awesome terrace, and the location is perfect.

Hido and Osgur are great hosts!

perfect location , helpful and kind staff , clean like home , best hostel I've ever stayed , probably the best in istanbul . definitely worth my money .

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

The hostel was a little hard for me to find, but people on the street were very helpful. Once I arrived the staff were VERY accommodating! I felt very cared for. The atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable. I would highly recommend this place!!

• 4th Jan 2015