Puffin Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mh., Çelebi Oğlu Sk, 34398 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

perfect location , helpful and kind staff , clean like home , best hostel I've ever stayed , probably the best in istanbul . definitely worth my money .

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

The hostel was a little hard for me to find, but people on the street were very helpful. Once I arrived the staff were VERY accommodating! I felt very cared for. The atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable. I would highly recommend this place!!

• 4th Jan 2015

Great 'non-touristy' location however tourist attractions very accessible . Close to bus stops, ferries etc. Staff happy to help and are always available. Relaxed and 'home away from home' atmosphere. Great price too. Check it out!!

My friend and I stayed here at the end of October and loved it. It's right in the middle of Besiktas, which is a great are full of shops and cheap food. Nice and local. It's a bus ride to the sites, but we ended up sightseeing around Besiktas too! The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. All of the recommendations were wonderful and delicious. There wasn't much of an atmosphere, but I think that's because it was the off-season.

Fantastic stay; right in the Besiktas 'Food mile'.... lovely staff, nice and quiet atmosphere, lovely Music and great security! Absolutely loved it and if I come back to Istanbul one day (which I should) I will stay here again! Well done lads - Keep up the good work!