Pukalani Hostel Reviews

Big Creek, Bocas del Toro, Panama

What an absolute find. I had a dorm to myself and the view is quality

good location, quiet place

They only give for breakfast pancake mix. Not even coffee. The location is beautiful but out of the town. You need to take taxis or bike all the time.

The place is really ideal for surfers, its close the the best surfspots, but its a bit far from the center and can be difficult to get a taxi at night...but they are working on it, so it wont be a problem soon i guess. The stuffs are so nice, and helpful, they organized for us everything for a good price, and helped as they could. I really liked to stay here, chilling. Clean, simple rooms. The swimmingpool is really big and free kayak is a lot of fun too.

We had a few problems with the room at check in, but the staff was so friendly and helpful that the problems evaporated The common kitchen is below standard, but usable. We really enjoyed our stay. I recommend it.

• 6th Mar 2015