Pula Art Hostel Reviews

Maruliceva 41, Pula, Croatia

Great hostel! It's clean and the atmosphere is nice! The air conditioning was definitely a treat in that heat! Beds are very comfortable and staff is friendly!

(dear ying) the owner was very friendly and helpful with places to see and go. the location was close to the center/well situated to reach many different locations. it was great to have a kitchen and community room, but especially the kitchen was in poor shape/condition. the bathroom was not very clean/the shower was broken/the bathroom could not be locked.

• 20th Jul 2015

My stay here was great! The hostel attracts the most wonderful people and also the staff is very lovely. I spend the evening speaking three different languages and even got a small chance to practice my Chinese with Ling. I had forgotten how much i enjoy hostel life, but because of my stay in Pula Art Hostel i'm fully aware again of how much i love it, and how much energy and enthusiasm it gives me. Thank you, for letting me stay for just one night, and i'll come back when i'm in Pula again!

• 20th Jul 2015

The lady who runs it is extremely friendly and more than accommodating to all of your needs. Its very reasonably priced and she will go out of her way to help you.

• 16th Jul 2015

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay. The owners are very friendly. When we checked in they sat us down and showed us the map of Pula and explained how to get around. They also provided us towels. The hostel has a great location with everything in walking distance We had our own kitchen where we could cook and store things in the fridge. They also allowed us to stay until our flight left at 2 and they also drove us to the airport for only 100 kuna which is only 14 euros.

• 7th Jul 2015

Very nice accommodation. Went with eight people. Can't think of any remark.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

After interraiing for two weeks going from hostel to hostel this one seemed like such a lovely break! The location was great, only ten minute walk to the centre and right next to a bus stop for the beaches! The lady in charge was wonderful, we would ask her every morning where to go and she always gave us in depth and thought out answers, her husband even drove our friend to the airport so he didn't have to get a taxi. Would definitely stay again!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Lovely hostel. Lovely people.

I enjoyed my stay at Pula Art Hostel. It is a short walk, 10 minutes, to the city centre and close to a bus stop. There is also a small super market a block away. The hosts were so helpful! They even drove me to the airport one morning for a very small and very reasonable fee. They don't have lockers, which was the only aspect of the hostel that was not favourable.

• 29th Jun 2015

super guy the best in croatia he took us to fish i got a lot sea food prepare for us is a old men very humble person always alert if everithing is ok the palce super clean he loves so much croatia always giving tips the best tourist giy he knows the whole country his help was excelent for my trips

This is a very nice hostel, newly opened, everything is clean. The bathroom is cleaned everyday which is good. It has a big locker for storing personal stuff. The owners are very friendly. They told me a lot about Croatia, gave me some good suggestions where to go, and where I can buy cheap food near the hostel. Sometimes I went out with them to have some fun. It was really a warm experience, just made me feel at home. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very friendly hosts. They give me all the useful information about the main places to visit and the most convenient ways to get there. The place is colorful and spacious.

Very nice people , they give us good information where to go on our holiday, nice that they bring us to the airport. a litlle minus we find the matrasses, they were very tin, we felt the wood of the beds, that was not so comfortable.

• 17th Apr 2015