Pula Art Hostel Reviews

Maruliceva 41, Pula, Croatia

Lovely hostel. Lovely people.

I enjoyed my stay at Pula Art Hostel. It is a short walk, 10 minutes, to the city centre and close to a bus stop. There is also a small super market a block away. The hosts were so helpful! They even drove me to the airport one morning for a very small and very reasonable fee. They don't have lockers, which was the only aspect of the hostel that was not favourable.

• 29th Jun 2015

super guy the best in croatia he took us to fish i got a lot sea food prepare for us is a old men very humble person always alert if everithing is ok the palce super clean he loves so much croatia always giving tips the best tourist giy he knows the whole country his help was excelent for my trips

• 16th Jun 2015

This is a very nice hostel, newly opened, everything is clean. The bathroom is cleaned everyday which is good. It has a big locker for storing personal stuff. The owners are very friendly. They told me a lot about Croatia, gave me some good suggestions where to go, and where I can buy cheap food near the hostel. Sometimes I went out with them to have some fun. It was really a warm experience, just made me feel at home. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very friendly hosts. They give me all the useful information about the main places to visit and the most convenient ways to get there. The place is colorful and spacious.

Very nice people , they give us good information where to go on our holiday, nice that they bring us to the airport. a litlle minus we find the matrasses, they were very tin, we felt the wood of the beds, that was not so comfortable.

• 17th Apr 2015