Pumpkin Guesthouse Reviews

3-13 Hongik-ro, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

i stayed in this hostel for 5 nights, it was small and not really spacious but the staff was really helpful, in the end, i can say this hostel still worth it.

best thing about this guesthouse was the location . its just for 2mins?(if I run , 1min then) to the Hongik playpark where is pretty known to everyone if they know Hondae area it was second time to visit there for me, every time I visited, I was quite happy to stay there , nice staffs (I like Sangah especially ) and stuffs that I can use for free(towel,sampoo,boby wash ..etc) and that location I will visit them again (probably next vacation) thanks for them while I stay there :)

I really enjoyed my stay here! It is directly located in Hongdae, one of the most vibrant and exicitng parts of the Seoul. Still, it is very calm and a relaxing place. The host is really easy going and nice. All facilities are clean and work, plus you can use towels for free! I am sure, that I will be back the next time I visit Seoul!

Everything was perfect. I will come back here again surely.

Awesome!! Enjoyed my stay at this guesthouse a lot. I had a lot of money stolen from me on the street..the lady who works in the hostel was kind enough to take an hour or two out of her schedule to be my translator (!) whilst explaining my issue to the police. Literally, would not have managed to report the issue without her! So thankful!!

The front door was beeping with people coming in and out all night and since it's a small place, you can hear it . But early in the morning the front door was open---not even closed shut. Only 2 bathrooms available and I think there were at least 10 guests at one time (maybe more) so you would probably need to wait in line if you need to go.

Conveniently located in a small alley near the Mapogu kiosks and main shopping street in Hongdae, but not too noisy at night. It's run more like a homestay than a guesthouse; there were a lot of long-term stay students with all their stuff strewn everywhere. Security is non-existent (doors are never locked and not enough lockers for everyone) and facilities are not cleaned daily. There are only 2 bathrooms and the shower and toilet are connected; the bathrooms could use more frequent cleaning.

Perfect for my needs