Pumpkin Guesthouse Reviews

3-13 Hongik-ro, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Probably the best location in Seoul, just 20 seconds from the park in Hongdae! Staff were really friendly and helpful. A nice mix of people around the (smallish) common room too. Kitchen was good for breakfast. Have stayed a couple of times before and would do again :-)

Amazing location, seconds from Hongdae nightlife but tucked away in a quiet alley. Much cheaper than the hostels I usually stay at in the area but not much worse in terms of what you get. Sort of a musty smell if you don't open the window but wasn't unclean as such. Great place to have pre-drinks if you book the 8 person dorm there's a nice common kitchenette to use.

i stayed in this hostel for 5 nights, it was small and not really spacious but the staff was really helpful, in the end, i can say this hostel still worth it.

best thing about this guesthouse was the location . its just for 2mins?(if I run , 1min then) to the Hongik playpark where is pretty known to everyone if they know Hondae area it was second time to visit there for me, every time I visited, I was quite happy to stay there , nice staffs (I like Sangah especially ) and stuffs that I can use for free(towel,sampoo,boby wash ..etc) and that location I will visit them again (probably next vacation) thanks for them while I stay there :)