5.4
Rating 6 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 6 Total Reviews
Pun Pun Guest House Located at 321 Charoenrat Road, , Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50000 321 Charoenrat Road
54% 6
18.7997180 99.0038108
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2016
6.3

Good location as you are out of the main bustle of Chiang Mai so it is quiet. The food is very good with a wide choice and good price. Rooms are basic and a little dated. The owners can be a little overbearing, we were rushed off of us face timing our parents at home at 9pm as we were asked to wrap it up as the lights were being turned off. And I heard another set o guests being told off the next day for coming in late. I wouldn't stay here again.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2016
4.0

I suppose beggers cant be choosers, there was no where else close to the city we could stay so chose here. Seemed nice at first, owner John seemed friendly, room was ok (no air con and very warm), long walk to the centre but not too bad... However John seemed to have a bee in his bonnet with young people. He is very opinionated and made four of us feel uncomfortable for our few days there. Avoid this place best you can.

26th Dec 2015
6.0

I really want to love this place and am having trouble with giving a bad review. I hope it helps more than it hurts. The people who run this Guest House are truly wonderful - kind and welcoming. I felt safe at Pun Pun. Unfortunately, the room did not feel clean and could use some real upgrades. The paint was peeling off the walls and the whole place smelled of mildew. It has a lot of potential. I hope they can manage to spruce it up a bit - I would be happy to stay again if they do!