Good 4 Total Reviews
Good 4 Total Reviews
Pun Pun Guest House Located at 321 Charoenrat Road, , Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50000 321 Charoenrat Road
60% 4
18.7997180 99.0038108
    Rooms available

26th Dec 2015
6.0

I really want to love this place and am having trouble with giving a bad review. I hope it helps more than it hurts. The people who run this Guest House are truly wonderful - kind and welcoming. I felt safe at Pun Pun. Unfortunately, the room did not feel clean and could use some real upgrades. The paint was peeling off the walls and the whole place smelled of mildew. It has a lot of potential. I hope they can manage to spruce it up a bit - I would be happy to stay again if they do!