Punto Berro Hostel Pocitos Reviews

Pedro Francisco Berro 1320, Montevideo, Uruguay

It need more plug-ins in each room. I stayed in the 6-bed one and there were only 2. The lamps for each bed are an awesome idea, but useless if you cant turn them on. Breakfast needs improve a little bit too.

Great location near the beach, buses, mall and restaurants. The place is nice and the staff is great, especially Raul, who is very nice and genuinely friendly.

Unfortunately, I wasn't happy with my stay. My dorm had a bathroom outside, and shared it with common areas, that way, everybody in the hostel used that. The dorm was clean, but the upper beds were with parts breaking and had no ladder. The hostel looked disorganized too, as the reception guy didn't know which bed was free when I checked in and they took me to the dorm. Same happen to a friend. Good location, reasonable price, but I wouldn't stay again.

Good enough hostel in a great location. Not sure about the cleanliness of the place-the room we were in and the bathroom could've done with a makeover. There were missing slats from the beds so they were a bit uncomfortable. However, wifi and breakfast/lounge facilities were good and reasonable price for what it was.

Nice hostel. Good atmosphere, everyone was nice. A nice backyard area with tables and chairs to have breakfast at. Only a few blocks from the beach, neighborhood felt safe. Near a small grocery and some bars. I preferred staying in Pocitos to La Ciudad Vieja.

Two families in the hostel doesn't give the place a good vibe for youth travellers

Great place to stay. The location is very good, the staff and the owners of the hostel are very friendly and helpful. For the new year eve they prepared a great barbecue and it was very nice. We felt at home. We just recommend that the bathroom should be cleaned more often.