Punto Sur Hostel Reviews

Salta 376, Bariloche, Argentina

Only stayed one night as nothing convinced me to stay longer! I was put in a 6 bed dorm with 4 lockers, so no locker for me...poor security! Curtains, floor and bathroom were not clean, did not use bedding provided. 3 bunks, 1 ladder...not the end of the world, but most places discourage jumping from bunks, but you have no choice if when you wake up, the ladder is gone. No one seemed to know if I was having breakfast (bread)...you pay extra, but I did not know this so waited for a decision!

We're sorry to hear that your experience in the hostel wasn't the best. We have to say that rooms, bathrooms and common areas are cleaned every day. Also, for those who book via Hosteworld breakfast is more complete than the one for the other guests. Dorms have lockers and if you found them all full and you had told us, we could have solved the problem. Thanks for your comment, they always help us to improve and give the best service.

The stay wad very good. It is a nice hostel with nice people and in the centre very close to bus stops. Rooms and breakfast were good. I will recommend it for sure.

• 21st Oct 2015

Thank you for your review! See you soon.