7.4
Very Good 68 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 68 Total Reviews
Punto Sur Hostel Located at Salta 376, , Bariloche.
Argentina
Bariloche Rio Negro 8400 Salta 376
74% 68
-41.1343871 -71.3165688
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2015
4.3

Worst place ever! Poor infrastructure: No keys for individual rooms (everybody can enter everywhere), shaky beds (so forget about sleeping) and leaking toillets. The worst thing was loud people at 3 am (either packing, arriving or deciding to change beds). The staff didnt care about this so it kept going. I couldnt sleep 6 hours in a row in the 5 days I stayed there. Advice, spend a little more money and go to another place.

• England, Female, 31-40
10th Nov 2015
6.0

Only stayed one night as nothing convinced me to stay longer! I was put in a 6 bed dorm with 4 lockers, so no locker for me...poor security! Curtains, floor and bathroom were not clean, did not use bedding provided. 3 bunks, 1 ladder...not the end of the world, but most places discourage jumping from bunks, but you have no choice if when you wake up, the ladder is gone. No one seemed to know if I was having breakfast (bread)...you pay extra, but I did not know this so waited for a decision!

We're sorry to hear that your experience in the hostel wasn't the best. We have to say that rooms, bathrooms and common areas are cleaned every day. Also, for those who book via Hosteworld breakfast is more complete than the one for the other guests. Dorms have lockers and if you found them all full and you had told us, we could have solved the problem. Thanks for your comment, they always help us to improve and give the best service.