Punto Urbano

8.2
Fabulous 708 Total Reviews

• France, Couple, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Great hostel. General atmosphere was very relaxed, and social without a party environment. Friendly staff,

• Argentina, Female, 41+
4th Feb 2017

I stayed at PU Hostel and I had good nights of rest and get to enjoy common areas where I met people from all around the world. Breackfast was at a lovely open backyard; fresh oranges were a plus. Very atentive staff, they where there for me and I could book with them every tour I asked for. I definitely will come back to Punto Urbano Hostel. Recommended

4th Feb 2017

We've trully enjoyed staying in Punto Urbano Hostel for 3 nights. People of team were really nice and helpful, the hostel has a very pleasant garden, and all the services are available (including a washing machine). We also chose to give a try to the parilla of the hostel which was really good for a very decent price. I highly recommend this place.

• England, Couple, 31-40
25th Jan 2017
7.1

Helpful staff, and a good free breakfast. We had a private ensuite bedroom on the ground floor, unfortunately it smelt like drains. The shower was average and no hot water. On the upside the garden area is great and they give out free wine!

• masuel_539077
  • Venezuela, Male, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
4.9

I didn't like it. My room was without a/c and smelled really bad.

• Hungary, Couple, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

The best hostel in argentina !

• Australia, Male, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
6.6

Hostel is close to town and staff are helpful. Back garden is nice in the afternoon. Ensuite bathroom in our room was very poor, we used the common bathroom to shower as the shower had no screen and sprayed water all over the walls, door and toilet.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4.3

Save yourself the trouble. This hostel is in terrible condition and needs some serious work. The beds also need to be replaced. I am pretty sure one of the beds I was changed to was a piece of hard foam that kept me up all night. The pillows are all lumpy. This hostel does not have air conditioning in all the rooms, and some rooms do not even have a fan. It is very hot in Mendoza in the summer, AC is a must if you want to sleep. They do have some good social things happening in the hostel.

6.6

It's just alright... If you have to stay somewhere and have no other option do it. The free wine is sometimes there sometimes not. It generally needs more love. The free bikes also helps and it's close to the market. But don't expect much.

28th Dec 2016

I really loved everything about this hostel. I arrived early and I was allowed to hang around the hostel and even have breakfast. The location is perfect, right outside the centre. There are plenty of bathrooms in the hostel and each bed has its own locker, plug and shelf. The garden is really nice, the perfect place to spend the evenings with the asado, free wine and other travelers.