Punto Urbano

Fabulous 717 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
8.0

Staff were helpful! Breakfast was great, especially the pancakes. Our room was clean and beds were comfy. The shared bathrooms were ok, they are in desperate need of an upgrade though. I don't think they were especially dirty but they are really old so don't really feel that clean! Good location for ease of access to most things :)

• alexhannah
  • England, Couple, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

Outdoor area is the highlight, lots of activities to create a nice atmosphere. We stayed in the double room which was simple but fine, although the sheets were a little worn. Bathrooms were clean enough, but some of the toilets could be cleaned more regularly. Staff were helpful and the breakfast was good! Would recommend for a short stay in Mendoza.

• France, Couple, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Great hostel. General atmosphere was very relaxed, and social without a party environment. Friendly staff,

• Argentina, Female, 41+
4th Feb 2017

I stayed at PU Hostel and I had good nights of rest and get to enjoy common areas where I met people from all around the world. Breackfast was at a lovely open backyard; fresh oranges were a plus. Very atentive staff, they where there for me and I could book with them every tour I asked for. I definitely will come back to Punto Urbano Hostel. Recommended

4th Feb 2017

We've trully enjoyed staying in Punto Urbano Hostel for 3 nights. People of team were really nice and helpful, the hostel has a very pleasant garden, and all the services are available (including a washing machine). We also chose to give a try to the parilla of the hostel which was really good for a very decent price. I highly recommend this place.

• England, Couple, 31-40
25th Jan 2017
7.1

Helpful staff, and a good free breakfast. We had a private ensuite bedroom on the ground floor, unfortunately it smelt like drains. The shower was average and no hot water. On the upside the garden area is great and they give out free wine!

• masuel_539077
  • Venezuela, Male, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
4.9

I didn't like it. My room was without a/c and smelled really bad.

• Hungary, Couple, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

The best hostel in argentina !

• Australia, Male, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
6.6

Hostel is close to town and staff are helpful. Back garden is nice in the afternoon. Ensuite bathroom in our room was very poor, we used the common bathroom to shower as the shower had no screen and sprayed water all over the walls, door and toilet.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
4.3

Save yourself the trouble. This hostel is in terrible condition and needs some serious work. The beds also need to be replaced. I am pretty sure one of the beds I was changed to was a piece of hard foam that kept me up all night. The pillows are all lumpy. This hostel does not have air conditioning in all the rooms, and some rooms do not even have a fan. It is very hot in Mendoza in the summer, AC is a must if you want to sleep. They do have some good social things happening in the hostel.