Punto Urbano Reviews

Av.Godoy Cruz 326 Ciudad Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina

This hostel is the best iv stayed in, in Argentina. The staff are amazing, they have great organised trips and the food (cake and breakfast) is great. Perfect place to chill. Great for solo travellers.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The hostel has free wine every night and other goodies (cake the evening we left). We stayed in the apartment, and it was very clean and spacious. The bed was a little uncomfortable, but not unbearable.

• 25th Jul 2014

Very basic rooms but good atmosphere. One of the more social hostels we stayed in.

Enjoyed our stay here, breakfast, cake and wine all great. My only complaint is that I had most uncomfortable and lumpiest pillow, kept me awake.

Most fun hostel I've stayed in yet. The travelers and staff who are here, it felt like we had known each other forever. The beds and rooms are clean and the bathrooms too! Each person gets a huge locker too. Breakfast is great, with eggs, bread, oranges, and dulce de leche crepes! Plus... free wine every night! Great living area and there's a community guitar too for late night jam sessions :). Staff was very helpful and we loved our stay at Punto.

The only problem I had was that I think there was a spider living in my blanket because I left with a lot of bugbites!

• 10th Jul 2014

Punto Urbano in Mendoza was one of the best hostels we've stayed in since we've been away on our trip. The staff are really friendly and they organise lots of tours. There are loads of freebies - free wine happy hour EVERY DAY, free cooking classes and free wine tasting evenings. The hostel was very sociable and we made loads of friends here. The shower was nice and hot and to top it off the brekkie was awesome - pancakes, omelettes, cereal and pastries!!

Amazing hostel, nice staff and centrally located. Would definitely recommend it!

Overall a fantastic stay! Offered plenty of awesome activities in the Mendoza area at a competitive price, staff was quick to help with any & everything, and free wine is always a plus. Internet connection was pretty bad, but that was the only down side.

Best hosteller I have been to in a while. Good staff, free wine, social environment without being party hostel.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Great atmosphere in the hostal, loads of activities. Fantastic breakfast. Stayed in a double room. Only criticism is there was no where to hang cloths and bathroom needed a shower curtain. The place was drenched when you had a shower. With water overflowing into the bedroom.

Good: Very nice hostel; good atmosphere; helpful, friendly staff; lots of daytrips; cute guinea pigs in the garden; close to center and bus stops; breakfast okay. Not good: Double room with own bath: bathroom is really in need of renovation, smelly and mouldy, and because bathroom door won't close it was also smelly in the sleeping room itself. Apart from that the room was small, dark but really okay for that money. Maybe it will be better soon, because the owner is renovating other bathrooms.

• 5th Jun 2014

Breakfast included pancakes

very fun hostel! great atmosphere, really fun tours offered through the hostel. free wine hour was such a nice way to get to know other people staying at the hostel

Loved this hostel good common areas and kitchen, excellent outide courtyard. Free wine everynightbwas great and created and excellent culture. had one issue one day came back from sight seeing and my bed had been given to someine else and what had been sitting on my bed was gone but staff were really friendly and upgraded my room for free.

This is now my most favourite hostel in the world. I've had a blast. We originally booked for 3 days, and loved the hostel and Mendoza so much we extended to a week. The regular staff are super friendly, fun and cool. I've made so many new friends who have passed in and out of here. Mendoza has been a wonderful surprise of a city - vibrant, with an edge, friendly people, and close to excursions like bike wine tours and Andes spectacles. Free wine nightly at 7pm too is rad too! You'll love it.

My stay at the hostel was great. The breakfasts they serve are really good, got a great selection of things + freshly made omelettes and pancakes. The atmosphere was good, 'free wine hour' made it easier to make new friends! ;) The only downside was their bathrooms which they really need to re-do. Supposedly they have 4 showers, but there's only one that's actually decent.

• 24th May 2014

great hostel, the staff went out of their way to make things happen, excellent breakfast and free wine every day.

Many thanks for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

Very helpfully

Many thanks for your rating. We hope that you enjoyed your stay.

Great little place, nice kitchen, good free empanada courses and very helpful staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4