Punto Urbano Reviews

Av.Godoy Cruz 326 Ciudad Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina

One of the friendliest and best places I have stayed. The free activities are the best! Muchas gracias

Great hostel. We had to stay a few extra days because the pass to chile was closed andbthey were super accomadating. The breakfast was amazing, best I've seen at any hostel on my trip so far. The staff is great, always willing to help you book a tour or to simply recommend what to do around town. All the classes they offer are pretty fun/informative (mate, wine tasting, empanadas). And of course there's the free wine.

Good hostel in the center of Mendoza. The facilities are a bit old and not too clean but it the hostel organizes many activities which is really nice and the staff is very helpful.

Breakfast AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Staff very friendly specially the lady that works in the morning, very helpfull, friendly andfunny. Loved the hours 8-9pm FREE WINE. Great for the price and close the center.

Very nice breakfast and free wine for an hour. However showers not so nice and room very cold and quite dirty. Overall an above average hostel.

Excellent value for money in a nice clean hostel. Breakfast is excellent as are all the excursions they offer

Best value for money hostel in Mendoza. Would stay here again

Great breakfast, and free wine between 8 and 9!

The breakfast was above average, eggs, pastries, cereals, and crepes to choose from, the staff were lovely and the rooms were spacious, kitchen was pretty good too!

Stayed here for the free wine hour. The winery tours are not the best, would be better to just go on your own. The argentinian BBQ was really delicious and good value. NIce common space, huge lockers in the dorm. Good wifi. Overall it was a nice stay.

Awesome hostel! Crepes and eggs for breakfast and fruits and breads=bomby! Good facilities, beds, lockers, kitchen ect. Overall great hostel, definitely reccomend and would stay again.

Great breakfast and free wine!

Such an awesome hostel! Happy hour, great atmosphere, crepes and scrambled eggs for breakfast, what more else you could ask for? Really great.

This hostel is the best iv stayed in, in Argentina. The staff are amazing, they have great organised trips and the food (cake and breakfast) is great. Perfect place to chill. Great for solo travellers.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The hostel has free wine every night and other goodies (cake the evening we left). We stayed in the apartment, and it was very clean and spacious. The bed was a little uncomfortable, but not unbearable.

• 25th Jul 2014

The best hostel we stayed in in Argentina by a mile. Best thing about the place has to be happy hour - free wine! Staff are amazingly friendly and organised, you can do lots of cool tours from the hostel. Really nice and chilled atmosphere in the hostel, with some free activity usually planned by the staff every evening making it easy to meet people. Couldn't recommend it enough - I'd love to go back!

Very basic rooms but good atmosphere. One of the more social hostels we stayed in.

Enjoyed our stay here, breakfast, cake and wine all great. My only complaint is that I had most uncomfortable and lumpiest pillow, kept me awake.

Most fun hostel I've stayed in yet. The travelers and staff who are here, it felt like we had known each other forever. The beds and rooms are clean and the bathrooms too! Each person gets a huge locker too. Breakfast is great, with eggs, bread, oranges, and dulce de leche crepes! Plus... free wine every night! Great living area and there's a community guitar too for late night jam sessions :). Staff was very helpful and we loved our stay at Punto.

The only problem I had was that I think there was a spider living in my blanket because I left with a lot of bugbites!

• 10th Jul 2014