Pura Vida Beach Hostel Reviews

Falezei Street no 4, Vama Veche, Romania

This hostel us in a fantastic spot... It's noisy all the time tho, so be prepared... The staff were all fantastic and very helpful! I had a great time staying here, but improvements could be made, like more comfortable mattresses and a locker for everyone! Vama Veche is a great beach but is probably a little mire touristy than you would expect.. They need to stop the cars and vans all coming down to the beach!!

The hostel is right on the beach. In the morning you wake up looking the sunrise over the sea waves. It is not meant for the people who would like to have rest but it is perfect for people who are there to have party. It is not that easy to find it though.

I really enjoyed my stay at Pura Vida for the location and the atmosphere, although if you are looking for a quiet spot this is not it, music plays every night until very late. The outside seating area was a good place to hang out at night and meet a lot of people. I would stay here again.

We enjoyed our stay in the pura vida, it is really just right on the beach! Perfect location. The staff was very welcoming. Not so sure about the security, it seems like anyone could just walk in, but maybe that's a wrong impression. The beds were okay. The bathrooms were a bit dirty, but what do you expect if everyone just walks in right come from the beach? Lots of sand everywhere, indeed! In general I would recommend staying here. We also had twice a nice breakfast (with discount) at the bar.