Fabulous 106 Total Reviews
Fabulous 106 Total Reviews
Pura Vida MINI Hostel - Santa Teresa Located at 500 mts north, and after the first bridge, 100 m, Mal Pais Santa Teresa de Cobano, Santa Teresa.
Costa Rica
Santa Teresa 60111 500 mts north, and after the first bridge, 100 m, Mal Pais Santa Teresa de Cobano
83% 106
9.6304360 -85.1519610
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016
7.1

The hostel has a great vibe and we met some great people. There is nice common space, two kitchens and is in a good location with free parking. However our only complaint was that it was a bit unclean - the kitchen and bathroom facilities could use a serious over haul. Our private bungalow was okay but there was a one inch gap all the way around the door so I was eaten alive by mosquitos. The staff was great and it was really nice for meeting people.

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

Great hostel with great amenities however it would be a little more comforting if you could lock the dorm rooms especially considering the lockers are very small. Great stay though!

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
17th Aug 2016
6.3

The vibe is great and what I was looking for. Every person who worked there was amazing friendly helpful. The staff had a family feel which is wonderful . However it is not clean. They showed me four rooms that were mold filled to the point that I could not sleep in them. However they ended up giving me and my two other travelers the largest space they had which had minimal mold and was tolerable. Location is great. I wish I could day I would stay there again but I can't because of the mold only

• Canada, Male, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
6.6

Cool hostel, rooms not worth 40$ no AC, pool, kitchen and chill area makes this hostel very nice. Washrooms and shower not the greatest for the price.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
7.4

Best bartender! Amazing staff... Loved the pool and the open air kitchen! Would go back!

• dozer1611
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Great place in a good location. Really liked the outdoor facilities and the staff were really friendly and helpful

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Had a brilliant few days in a private cabin in a group of 7 friends. Relaxed, fun and welcoming atmosphere- great bar and outdoor area. Would definately go back!

4th Jul 2016

I spend 4 days in this hostel. The atmosphere is really nice. I loved the swimming pool and the chill out area where you can see Iguanas and monkeys. Good value for money.

14th Jun 2016

Our stay at Pura vida mini hostel was fantastic! We extended our stay everyday for 4 days cause we didn't want to leave. Close by everything - beaches, supermarket, etc. Great pool and chilling area outside. Felt like a little paradise in Santa Teresa. Nice fully equipped kitchen outside and very helpfull staff! Would definitely go again