Pura Vida MINI Hostel - Santa Teresa Reviews

500 mts north, and after the first bridge, 100 m, Mal Pais Santa Teresa de Cobano, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

The only thing I didnt like is that they charged me and extra tax fee which was never mention in the price. I booked with Hosteworld with my deposit and when I got there they told me my deposit was taken to pay the sales tax which i weird since in Costa Rica there is not tax for services just for products. I think this was not honest. But they hostel staff was super helpful always helping with directions. I loved the pool and atmosphere.

My friend and I loved this hostel, the most laid-back hostel we stayed at while backpacking through Costa Rica. The staff are friendly and the pool area/back yard area is beautiful for relaxing.

Dirty dirty dirty! The beds were pretty much wet, kitchen and pool area looked like they had never been cleaned. Pictures are deceiving!!

Amazing place with the best vibe in Costa Rica! The staff is really helpfull and they are living la pura vida and it is fabulous!! There is agood vibe around here

• 26th Jul 2015

Sweet, chilled staff. Great atmosphere. Very highly recommend.

• 25th Jul 2015