Pura Vida MINI Hostel - Santa Teresa Reviews

500 mts north, and after the first bridge, 100 m, Mal Pais Santa Teresa de Cobano, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

Worst hostel we have stayed in! Really filthy, bad service etc. Would not recommend this to anyone!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

I stayed for Christmas and this was the only place I could book into! No, the doors (by which I mean sliding frames) to the dorms and rest rooms don't close properly and one of the steps to the kitchen came loose (although maybe they've fixed all this....) but this place has a nice chilled atmosphere and not far from the main street or beach; the staff were also really helpful with getting me to montezuma by taxi when my shuttle failed to pick me up....

A great hostel for young backpackers. What bothered me was that on the internet they stated to have laundry facilities, however when I got there they said the info on the site is old and that they don't have them, but thanked me for informing them. I would expect a little more effort to compensate if the facilities they advertised are not offered. Other then that, if you are not a clean freak, it was the perfect place.

dope place to stay!! good people nice facilities luuuv st teresa! 🌞

• 10th Dec 2015

The only thing I didnt like is that they charged me and extra tax fee which was never mention in the price. I booked with Hosteworld with my deposit and when I got there they told me my deposit was taken to pay the sales tax which i weird since in Costa Rica there is not tax for services just for products. I think this was not honest. But they hostel staff was super helpful always helping with directions. I loved the pool and atmosphere.

View all Santa Teresa Hostels