7.6
Very Good 122 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 122 Total Reviews
Pura Vida MINI Hostel - Santa Teresa Located at 500 mts north, and after the first bridge, 100 m, Mal Pais Santa Teresa de Cobano, Santa Teresa.
Costa Rica
Santa Teresa 60111 500 mts north, and after the first bridge, 100 m, Mal Pais Santa Teresa de Cobano
76% 122
9.6304360 -85.1519610
    Rooms available

14th Jan 2017
4.9

Switched to Selina's after the first night there. Staff is nice, I thought it was weird you couldn't even lock your room. Bathrooms were disgusting

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

I am lucky to travel all around the world and I'm sure this is the best hostel I've ever stayed. Staff is the kindest people, is secure, big facilities, lots of room for chilling and personal attention from the owner himself. I strongly recommend everyone that visits Santa Teresa to choose this incredible place!

• Chile, Couple, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
6.0

No keys in the rooms, rooms where dirty. The staff where okay, but there was a french male staff really rude that refuse to give us information about the tours and was trying to hook with the other staff all the time.

• Belgium, Female, 31-40
17th Dec 2016
6.3

Cosy place but there were no other guests so not a place to meet people. The pool was used by surfers to clean themselves and their boards. Very friendly staff!

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016
8.0

Overall a positive experience. It's a chill atmosphere with cool workers and two full working kitchens. My one complaint is security. One night a man snuck into the hostel and 5 people, including myself, got robbed. There wasn't a security guard and no locks on the door, except a less than adequate one on the inside. Just be super super careful with your stuff and sleep with your valuables. I had all of my valuables in a locker and he was able to get into it and steal everything inside.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016
7.1

The hostel has a great vibe and we met some great people. There is nice common space, two kitchens and is in a good location with free parking. However our only complaint was that it was a bit unclean - the kitchen and bathroom facilities could use a serious over haul. Our private bungalow was okay but there was a one inch gap all the way around the door so I was eaten alive by mosquitos. The staff was great and it was really nice for meeting people.

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

Great hostel with great amenities however it would be a little more comforting if you could lock the dorm rooms especially considering the lockers are very small. Great stay though!

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
17th Aug 2016
6.3

The vibe is great and what I was looking for. Every person who worked there was amazing friendly helpful. The staff had a family feel which is wonderful . However it is not clean. They showed me four rooms that were mold filled to the point that I could not sleep in them. However they ended up giving me and my two other travelers the largest space they had which had minimal mold and was tolerable. Location is great. I wish I could day I would stay there again but I can't because of the mold only

• Canada, Male, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
6.6

Cool hostel, rooms not worth 40$ no AC, pool, kitchen and chill area makes this hostel very nice. Washrooms and shower not the greatest for the price.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
7.4

Best bartender! Amazing staff... Loved the pool and the open air kitchen! Would go back!