Puriwasi Reviews

Av. La Paz 174 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Very clean, hot showers, big beds, clean rooms. Nice location, nice roof terrace, good staff, what else do you need?

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Very central location and easy to get around. Can be a bit noisy on weekends. The staff was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Nice place to spend a few days - especially hanging out on the roof terrace.

Really nice hostel, great staff, nice location in Miraflores. Beds were comfortable. The kitchen could have been more organized and with more tools. We will recommend to friends!

I've been several times in Puriwasi, it's always a good choice!

I stayed ar puriwasi only one night, before hearings of to a 22h bus to Cusco. The less than 24h I was there, there was no WiFi, no internet on the central computers and no running water (cold and hot) during the day. The staff was very friendly, and the beds are comfortable, but I wouldn't recommend my friends.

• 5th Feb 2015

Dear, We are sorry for the inconvenience. We take your opinion about this problem with the Internet WiFi quality and the water service very seriously. We know it's not easy but the internet provider had a drawback for over 24 hours and it was affected by several hostels in a part of Miraflores, as the company of water had troubles in the same day. Finally we could resolved the problem in a couple hours later. But if you ever come back to us, you surely will notice our facilities.

The staff are super kind and helpful. They're very knowlegble about they city. and will do just about anything to make your stay better. The dorms are big enough, the shared bathroom is as clean as shared bathroom can get.. the kithcen is a little small but ok,nice breakfast. great location- very close to supermarket,lundry,the beach and bars. overall I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend anyone to stay in Puriwasi hostel😃

Hostel was in a great location, Central to many things in Miraflores. The staff, particularly Wendy made the hostel really friendly and provided excellent service. The rooftop bar and dining area was definitely a highlight of the stay. The 4 bedroom dorm was quite spacious. The staff clean the toilets and hostel on a daily basis. Would stay here again.

This hostel was not bad. The dorm room was very plain but the bed was comfortable and they have storage lockers under the bunk bed. It in good area near the pizza alley and to the beach. The dorm bathroom door lock was broke and they didn't fix it. I would strongly suggest them set up more hostel activities and upgrade the dorm room. There are better hostels in Miraflores.

Dear Bradley. Thank you for your comment. Sorry for not satisfying your expectation to get something decent for a low price. Compared to other Hostels around in the area we offer you fair and reasonable prices for the dorm room. We would like to receive ideas that can help us engage recreational activities at the hostel for our guests to have fun and interact. We offer you to spend the day at the beach twice a week and we also have a great BBQ in our rooftop with the best view of Miraflores.

I stayed at Puriwasi for one night, New Years Eve. I easily met some people and had a great night at the rooftop BBQ. I booked a bed in the 4-bed room, but had the whole room to myself.

Stayed here over Christmas, staff was great with letting us do a rooftop barbecue. Easy to meet everyone. Facilities, etc were above average for convenience. Only downside was lockers are under beds and need to be rolled out, but very small issue.

Loved the staff. Really cool laid back type. Stayed in the 6 bed ensuite dorm. I would recommend this as there's only 2 bathrooms to service 3 or 4 other dorms on that floor. My dorm was clean and very spacious. Nice beds and clean sheets. Good lockers. Good location to Kennedy park. 3 min walk away. Staff recommended some good restaurants in area. Not great common areas here. Rooftop bad was cool. Supermarkets nearby. I'd stay again no problem

Such a good hostel, would happily stay there again. really comfortable beds and great new facilities.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Really nice hostel located close to JFK park in Miraflores. Good modern facilities and nice common area on the roof. Wendy on front desk very helpful and an infectious character!

liked it here. found it easy to meet people. rooftop bar was good too. 8 bed dorm was a little small when full. breakfast ok; good location.

Great hostel with lovely staff in a vibrant part of Lima.

Nicely designed, laid back hostel. Nice bar.

Nice hostel, a bit quiet but it was low season. Staff friendly and generally clean.

• 8th Oct 2014