Puriwasi Reviews

Av. La Paz 174 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Beautifully designed hostel, superfriendly staff, huge lockers!

Great hostel with an excellent location in Miraflores. Nice rooftop area with a kitchen, good wifi, and helpful staff. The bathrooms and rooms were kept fairly clean while we were there. We met some really nice people there, and would definitely stay there again.

This hostel was fantastic! The breakfast was the standard bread with jam and butter. The showers had good pressure and we're hot. There are lockers in the room assigned to each bed. Two computers for guest use. A bar upstairs with foosball and a kitchen area with fridge. Nightly events (BBQs, dances, drink specials). Besides all this the hostel staff was purely amazing! They were my favorite part of my stay. They'll tell you all the sites to check out, they'll even take you out to the bars/clubs

I truly can't say enough positive things about this hostel- it is actually the perfect place to stay. Unbeatable location, cool atmosphere, clean rooms amd big beds, great people around and mostly- THE STAFF!! in all of my travels I have never met more helpful, approachable, friendly, fun, cool staff who always go above and beyond for you. Lisa and Jeffrey spent tons of time with me practicing spanish and looking up vegetarian options nearby- im thankful for the new friends and am sad to leave.

• 29th May 2014

Bathrooms were shtink - verging on unusable in the mornings but cleaned up later on. 6 bed dorm is a good size. Roof terrace is nice but prices at bar not that backpacker friendly. Staff are helpful.

Good location, close to Kennedy park. The Kitchen is very small and could need a good cleaning. Only four bathrooms, one of the only places I have experienced a almost constant que.

The hostel is very clean and well kept. The beds are very big and clean with plenty of space in each room and big ceilings. Other guests were very friendly and everyone was there for a good time. Staff is very helpful and flexible about storing your things even after check out. Definitely a hostel I will return to in Lima.

• 21st May 2014

Good location, very friendly staff and awesome rooftop terrace. Everything was good, maybe an improvenment to be made would be to have more toilets.

This was my favourite hostel I´ve ever stayed in. As my first time travelling alone I felt at home here, and was made to feel extremely welcome by all of the staff who take a genuine interest in your stay. I will stay here anytime I am in Lima in the future.

• 8th May 2014

This is s small, quiet,intimate hostel, and therefore, it's easy to make friends there. The staff are always smiling and very helpful. The drawbacks are built-into the architecture and may not bother everybody. This hostel fills three floors with 36 steps to the reception area and another 36 to the rooftop kitchen breakfast area. There aren't enough bathrooms. But you do get to know your fellow hostelers as you trip on their feet passing between the sofa and the TV, which nobody seems to mind.

Great hostel in a very good location near restaurants and all kinds of stores. The beds are very comfortable, and the bathrooms are always clean and in perfect working conditions. The terrace is big and has a nice little bar too. The staff is very friendly and always willing to answer any questions you may have. I really like this hostel and will stay here again in the future.

Very clean and safe Hostel, super friendly and helpful (and pretty) staff. Would definitely come back here, if I had to stay in Lima again... Toby

Nice little hostel. Very clean and secure. In general the staff are very friendly and helpful. Cool little rooftop bar.

Great hostel with nice dorms, clean bathrooms, a sweet rooftop and good location.