Puriwasi Reviews

Av. La Paz 174 Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Nicely designed, laid back hostel. Nice bar.

Nice hostel, a bit quiet but it was low season. Staff friendly and generally clean.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Located very central in Miraflores, very secure, very clean and high quality rooms! Water was not always hot (but not really cold either). Helpful staff is available around the clock. WiFi could be a bit stronger to also cover the rooms. Nice atmosphere due to rooftop bar with good drinks!

Beautiful hostel, top location close to the metropolitano stop.

Thanks for everything Thomas, We are really glad that you have had a good experience over here.

There were plenty of social areas to meet other people

Thanks!, We are improving every each day to give you a good service.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was relaxed and overall friendly add safe environment.

Thanks for your comment.

Great staff and convenient location. The noise from the club downstairs is very inconvenient.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for your comment, We tell you, we have already solved the problem about noisy. Nowdays our customers are enjoying a nice stay here.

Had a good stay, really nice facilities and the (standard/ensuite) beds are the best!! Also the staff is really easy going and friendly. Rafael is learning Dutch, so this one is for you - bedankt voor je hulp vriend - tot ooit!

Cold and damp. They keep the windows open everywhere so there is always a cold draft coming in. No communal areas apart from the bar on the roof which is not great when it rains!

Hi Carissa!, Sorry for the inconvenients; We are working to improve our service. Thanks

Awesome! Fantastic! See you all in August. :)

Thanks for your comment. We will wait for you.

Beautifully designed hostel, superfriendly staff, huge lockers!

Thanks Thomas!, We are working to improve our service.

Great hostel with an excellent location in Miraflores. Nice rooftop area with a kitchen, good wifi, and helpful staff. The bathrooms and rooms were kept fairly clean while we were there. We met some really nice people there, and would definitely stay there again.

This hostel was fantastic! The breakfast was the standard bread with jam and butter. The showers had good pressure and we're hot. There are lockers in the room assigned to each bed. Two computers for guest use. A bar upstairs with foosball and a kitchen area with fridge. Nightly events (BBQs, dances, drink specials). Besides all this the hostel staff was purely amazing! They were my favorite part of my stay. They'll tell you all the sites to check out, they'll even take you out to the bars/clubs

Hi Arya! Thanks for your comment.

I truly can't say enough positive things about this hostel- it is actually the perfect place to stay. Unbeatable location, cool atmosphere, clean rooms amd big beds, great people around and mostly- THE STAFF!! in all of my travels I have never met more helpful, approachable, friendly, fun, cool staff who always go above and beyond for you. Lisa and Jeffrey spent tons of time with me practicing spanish and looking up vegetarian options nearby- im thankful for the new friends and am sad to leave.

• 29th May 2014

Thanks Meaghan, We are glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us.

Bathrooms were shtink - verging on unusable in the mornings but cleaned up later on. 6 bed dorm is a good size. Roof terrace is nice but prices at bar not that backpacker friendly. Staff are helpful.

Hi Alison!. Thanks for your comment, we are working to improve our service.

Good location, close to Kennedy park. The Kitchen is very small and could need a good cleaning. Only four bathrooms, one of the only places I have experienced a almost constant que.

Hi Josua, We appreciate your comment, we are working to improve our service. Tusen Tak.

The hostel is very clean and well kept. The beds are very big and clean with plenty of space in each room and big ceilings. Other guests were very friendly and everyone was there for a good time. Staff is very helpful and flexible about storing your things even after check out. Definitely a hostel I will return to in Lima.

• 21st May 2014

Hi Patrick! We appreciate your comment.

Good location, very friendly staff and awesome rooftop terrace. Everything was good, maybe an improvenment to be made would be to have more toilets.

This was my favourite hostel I´ve ever stayed in. As my first time travelling alone I felt at home here, and was made to feel extremely welcome by all of the staff who take a genuine interest in your stay. I will stay here anytime I am in Lima in the future.

• 8th May 2014

This is s small, quiet,intimate hostel, and therefore, it's easy to make friends there. The staff are always smiling and very helpful. The drawbacks are built-into the architecture and may not bother everybody. This hostel fills three floors with 36 steps to the reception area and another 36 to the rooftop kitchen breakfast area. There aren't enough bathrooms. But you do get to know your fellow hostelers as you trip on their feet passing between the sofa and the TV, which nobody seems to mind.