Purple House Hostel Reviews

Rua Dona Avelina, 138, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Purple House Hostel was an interesting place. Probably the quietest hostel I've ever stayed in. I was there four nights and didn't see many other guests. I had friends in São Paulo though, so I didn't really mind that the hostel wasn't very social. It was very clean and had a good breakfast. The staff were all nice and helpful as well. Also, most of the taxi drivers don't seem to know where R. Doná Avelina is, so that can get a little confusing.

Trendy but simple hostel. Staff was very helpful, especially the owner Walter. He will attend to your needs and ask any questions they will help you and advice you.

Hey Sophie, Thank you for your comments. We are always here to help. Always getting better. Best regards, Walter