8.8
Fabulous 23 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 23 Total Reviews
Purple House Hostel Located at Rua Dona Avelina, 138, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo Sao Paulo SAO PAULO Rua Dona Avelina, 138, Vila Mariana
88% 23
-23.5866185 -46.6329545
    Rooms available

3rd Dec 2015

I stayed in a private room with a private bathroom, sharing with a friend. It was very nice and clean. They only cleaned the room one time while I was there (4 nights). But I didn't bother to ask them to clean it on the other days, and I feel they would have if I had asked. Besides that, the place was nice, very quiet, breakfest was good but basic (milk, coffee, juice (didn't like it), ham, cheese, bread, toaster, cake, butter). I'd recommend it if you need a a nice and quiet place.

Dear, Thank you for all the comments. We would like to say that we do all rooms cleaning everyday. Perhaps some misunderstood happened. We are sorry about it. Thank you, best regards.

22nd Oct 2015
7.7

Purple House Hostel was an interesting place. Probably the quietest hostel I've ever stayed in. I was there four nights and didn't see many other guests. I had friends in São Paulo though, so I didn't really mind that the hostel wasn't very social. It was very clean and had a good breakfast. The staff were all nice and helpful as well. Also, most of the taxi drivers don't seem to know where R. Doná Avelina is, so that can get a little confusing.

Dear, Thank you for all comments. We are located in a small and quiet street, perhaps not all taxi drives easy find us. But as we are very near Vila Mariana Metro Station, its not that hard to find us. Thank you, best regards