Purple Reviews

Via Nuovo Rione Cappuccini 11, Via Crawford 62, Sorrento, Italy

Highly dissappointing. I left my deposit and confirmed my arrival to find they had double booked my hostel room, the owner was rude and tried to place me miles away assuring that breakfast would now be included, of course it would they tried to put me in a nunnary! Highly upset I requested to be returned to the hostel, saying this was unacceptable to which she responded 'oh you want to be with men?', how dare she! I was then placed in a make do accommodation across the road ant infested, so bad!

• 17th Jul 2015

We enjoyed our stay at Purple. However, hot water was inconsistent and air-conditioning was by request (which the staff did not tell us). Also, Sorrento is a 30 minute walk from Sant Agnello, the town Purple is located in. There is a train to town, but it is a good ten minute walk from the property. The wi-if was great. Breakfast was fine but not as advertised.

The B&B is located a good 20-25 minute walk from the town Sorrento. I would usually say this is ok because the accommodation made it worthwhile but it really isn't. The area itself is nice but I was disappointed with the lack of service from the staff at the B&B. It was painful getting any advice from them, they really are not interested. The air conditioning in the room wasn't working, they couldn't be bothered to fix when we asked and the wifi SOMETIMES works in reception. And breakfast is bad

AWFUL experience. To start off, we tried to check in and the hotel was completely empty. We had to wait 20 minutes for someone to show up to check us in! It's not "5 minutes from the city center" it's a 30 MINUTE WALK because the buses DONT go there. We asked the front desk what to do during the day/where the beach was and she had no idea. They had terrible service and it was almost impossible to find anyone working there or anyone even staying there. Next time, I'll spend extra and AVOID purple

• 27th Mar 2015

We had a really nice time! The room was really clean and the view was very pretty.

breakfast was not very rich. On Friday and Saturday club nights with loud music until midnight.

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts