Purple Reviews

Via Nuovo Rione Cappuccini 11, Via Crawford 62, Sorrento, Italy

This hostel needs to be taken off Hostel World!! We got there and they'd given away our room for the whole 5 nights that we'd booked. How can they just give away our booking? it was late at night so we were forced to find alternative accommodation in the dark and so exhausted. Have traveled so much and have never experienced such horrible service and helpfulness. Have heard similar things from others who have tried to stay here. VERY RISKY

• 18th Jul 2015

Highly dissappointing. I left my deposit and confirmed my arrival to find they had double booked my hostel room, the owner was rude and tried to place me miles away assuring that breakfast would now be included, of course it would they tried to put me in a nunnary! Highly upset I requested to be returned to the hostel, saying this was unacceptable to which she responded 'oh you want to be with men?', how dare she! I was then placed in a make do accommodation across the road ant infested, so bad!

• 17th Jul 2015

We enjoyed our stay at Purple. However, hot water was inconsistent and air-conditioning was by request (which the staff did not tell us). Also, Sorrento is a 30 minute walk from Sant Agnello, the town Purple is located in. There is a train to town, but it is a good ten minute walk from the property. The wi-if was great. Breakfast was fine but not as advertised.

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts