Pushpa Guest House

9.5
Superb 268 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

Pokhara is an amazing town. Full of smiling faces and friendly locals. Puspa guest house was no exception to this. Raj, the guest house owner, is absolutely amazing. His care for every guests wellbeing is impecible. He went out of his way on a daily basis to make sure everything I needed was taken care of. He booked my taxis, bus rides, paragliding, and rafting. All at a much lower cost than found in town and at very reputable companies. The rooms are so comfy and the location is prime.

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

Raj is one of the warmest hosts we encountered while visiting Nepal! He greeted us with great love and tended all of our needs. Raj also helped answer a lot of our questions about trekking and activities in the area. The room was clean and very pleasing! Pushpa Guest House is highly recommended

27th Feb 2017

Pushpa is an awesome guesthouse located in a perfect place in Lakeside. Pokhara. Restaurants, activities and everything is all within a couple minutes walk. Raj was incredibly kind and helpful, we ended up staying six nights taking full advantage of the super hot showers and lovely atmosphere. A perfect place to relax after a long trek.

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

We loved Pushpa's Guest House. Raj's incredible hospitality and guiding knowledge meant we always felt in safe hands (a blessing for two first time backpackers!). He helped us arrange two short treks from Pokhara (one to Begnas Tal, the other to Australia Camp) whilst using his guest house as a base. We were sad to leave and would definitely recommend Pushpa's Guest House to anyone aiming to stay in central lakeside!

27th Jan 2017

When I arrived to Pushpa I was unfortunately suffering from food poisoning. Raj immediately took me to my room and instead I sleep & rest and we'd deal with checking in later. Raj also helped me plan out 4 days of adventure. It was a little loud due to a bar that had a live band every night, but besides that I enjoyed my stay and felt cared for while I was sick...which was unexpected but very kind.

• Taiwan, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

It was such a wonderful expireince with Raj's warm host at a economical budget. To everyone who hasn't decided where to stay in Pokhara, this might be your best choice!

4th Jan 2017

Hot shower is available.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
6.6

So loud at night and couldnt sleep....

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
16th Dec 2016
7.7

The staff was really friendly and helpful. Showers were cold.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2016

This guesthouse is the most amazing I stayed in during my whole trip. Raj helped me with everything! Planing my tracking trip, organizing everything, he really took care of me! He really made an effort and took his time. He made me feel so much at home there. The atmosphere was incredible. I could store all my things there while i was tracking, and the shower is hot! It is not just a guesthouse, but a home. And Raj is not just a host, but a friend. People, it's the best! Go to Raj!