Pushpa Guest House

9.5
Superb 260 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

We loved Pushpa's Guest House. Raj's incredible hospitality and guiding knowledge meant we always felt in safe hands (a blessing for two first time backpackers!). He helped us arrange two short treks from Pokhara (one to Begnas Tal, the other to Australia Camp) whilst using his guest house as a base. We were sad to leave and would definitely recommend Pushpa's Guest House to anyone aiming to stay in central lakeside!

27th Jan 2017

When I arrived to Pushpa I was unfortunately suffering from food poisoning. Raj immediately took me to my room and instead I sleep & rest and we'd deal with checking in later. Raj also helped me plan out 4 days of adventure. It was a little loud due to a bar that had a live band every night, but besides that I enjoyed my stay and felt cared for while I was sick...which was unexpected but very kind.

• Taiwan, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

It was such a wonderful expireince with Raj's warm host at a economical budget. To everyone who hasn't decided where to stay in Pokhara, this might be your best choice!

4th Jan 2017

Hot shower is available.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
6.6

So loud at night and couldnt sleep....

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
16th Dec 2016
7.7

The staff was really friendly and helpful. Showers were cold.

• USA, Male, 41+
1st Dec 2016

There a lot of good and reasonably priced guesthouse in Pokhara. The main reason to stay at this one is the wonderful family that runs it. Raj and his wife treat you like family at first contact. I wanted to trek but hurt my foot and couldn't. I decided that, as an alternative, I would explore the culture of Tibetan refugees. Raj helped me develop a plan that resulted in a spectacular experience. I want to come back and trek next year. I would certainly choose Raj as a host and a guide.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

Pushpa Guest House is a great place to stay in Pokhara. The location is excellent and it has all the facilities you require to have an enjoyable stay. However the best thing is Raj and his family, they were so welcoming and treated us like family, planning and attending to all of our needs. A great place to stay!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
26th Nov 2016

A wonderful location, with amazing staff - only downside was the wifi (which didn't function), which wasn't a big deal as there's wifi at most of the restaurants. Great big rooms, comfy beds and the most important thing - hot water!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Nov 2016

Raj and his family deserve a medal! Had such a pleasant and painless stay, fantastic location! Would stay again!