9.5
Superb 255 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 255 Total Reviews
Pushpa Guest House Located at Lakeside, Pahari Marga, , Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara Lakeside, Pahari Marga
95% 255
28.2102180 83.9575839
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
6.6

So loud at night and couldnt sleep....

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
16th Dec 2016
7.7

The staff was really friendly and helpful. Showers were cold.

• USA, Male, 41+
1st Dec 2016

There a lot of good and reasonably priced guesthouse in Pokhara. The main reason to stay at this one is the wonderful family that runs it. Raj and his wife treat you like family at first contact. I wanted to trek but hurt my foot and couldn't. I decided that, as an alternative, I would explore the culture of Tibetan refugees. Raj helped me develop a plan that resulted in a spectacular experience. I want to come back and trek next year. I would certainly choose Raj as a host and a guide.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

Pushpa Guest House is a great place to stay in Pokhara. The location is excellent and it has all the facilities you require to have an enjoyable stay. However the best thing is Raj and his family, they were so welcoming and treated us like family, planning and attending to all of our needs. A great place to stay!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
26th Nov 2016

A wonderful location, with amazing staff - only downside was the wifi (which didn't function), which wasn't a big deal as there's wifi at most of the restaurants. Great big rooms, comfy beds and the most important thing - hot water!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Nov 2016

Raj and his family deserve a medal! Had such a pleasant and painless stay, fantastic location! Would stay again!

18th Nov 2016

A fantastic place to stay in lovely Pokhara, close to all the shops and restaurants of the Lakeside district. The greatest asset, however are the owners, who treat lodgers like family. Raj helped me see the wonderful sunrise and Sarangkot, and planned a day-hike to the Australian Camp. I look forward to returning to Pokhara, reconnecting, and exploring even more of this wonderful region.

15th Nov 2016

We made quick friends with Raj and he really worked his tail off to get us a flight the day we got down from our trek. His family is endearing, and his story is really quite amazing. It feels good to meet people like this who are in business for the most genuine reasons. I always like a free breakfast, but we found a nice place in the morning a few minutes away, where the internet was a little faster anyways.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

Raj is amazing! I was so stupid to get at the wrong bus and leave my luggage on another bus and Raj helped me through it and worried and cared for me as I was his daughter. I am truly touched by his kindness and I know for sure that Pushpa guest house is the only place I will stay in Pokhara when I get back. Thank you for everything Raj!

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
21st Oct 2016

I stayed at Pushpa Guest House one night before leaving for my trek and three nights after I finished the trek. The place is located in the center of the Lakeside, my room (with a bathroom attached) was very clean and safe, The owner of the place, Raj, was very friendly and helpful. Since he is also a tourist guide, he can help with any travel related queries, advise you on your trekking plan or book any tickets. If I go trekking and stay in Pokhara, Pushpa Guest House will be my choice!