Pushpa Guest House Reviews

Lakeside, Pahari Marga, Pokhara, Nepal

Friendly and helpful owner,Hostel in good location.

very helpfull staff, good location Wifi speed could have been a bit better,,

Really enjoyed my stay. Were very helpful and welcoming.

• 11th May 2014

The staff are incredibly friendly and willing to help. Comfortable bed and warm shower. In a good location, close to the lake and great restaurants. There isn't any atmosphere and if you're alone it's hard to meet people as there's no common area. Wifi is average and electricity available only a few hours a day.

Great hotel and great service. No complaints at all. I'd recommend it to anyone stopping in Pokhara

Great location in Pokhara's lakeside. Nice and clean rooms. A bit pricey for a backpacker really, but it was definitely worth it for two nights :) Very friendly and helpful staff. Only good things to say about this guest house really :)

Just in the middle of Lakeside, with pubs and restaurants of any kind. Only point is the bathroom, you can get there passing from the outside, and when is rainy is not very practical.... Anyway I had a good stay.

Staying at Pushpa was a great time in my travels through Nepal, the location in perfect in Pokhara and Raj with his family are just great, he is willing to help you with any doubts o things you need. Ive been traveling for a long time and I wish I would have found more places like Pushpa house before. Certainly a great place managed by great people.

Our stay at Pushpa was great. Raj and his family were all so accommodating! Thanks Pushpa!

• 11th Apr 2014

Raj and the team at Pushpa were so helpful. He is happy to help you organise and guide/porter for a trek, or give you tips for your own solo adventure - absolutely no pressure at all. Great location in lakeside, quiet for how close to everything it is. Raj even helped me find another accommodation after returning from trek suiting Nepali new year when lots were full. Thanks so much for a great Pokhara and Annapurna experience. See you again soon Pushpa!

After a long road trip from Kathmandu, I was warmly welcomed by the always-smiling owner, Raj, when I arrived at Pushpa. The room is clean, spacious and comfortable, with hot shower always available. Raj was very helpful in booking for my bus trip to and from Pokhara at a good price, as well as for the paragliding. The colorful courtyard also adds up to the pleasant atmosphere. Quiet, yet near the busy Lakeside. Raj made sure that my stay will be pleasant, and it was indeed.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Pushpa is a great place to stay. The romms are clean, the owner is very committed. The hostel is also a great place to organize trekkings. Good value for organized trekkings. My guide Shiva organized a trekking meeting all my personal needs. I really can recommend this hostel.

Raj made me feel at home immediately when I arrived until when I left. I enjoyed how laid back the atmosphere is and the close location to Phewa Lake. There's a wonderful spot on the roof for chilling and my room was very clean and comfortable. My shower always got hot enough and had enough hot water supply for my entire shower. Despite country wide load shedding, backup power gave me a light. When the power is out, it would be nice to have 1 working light in the bathroom and 1 working outlet.

Great stay. Excellent customer service from the Ojha family. They also booked our trek to ABC and it was fantastic. If I came to Nepal again I would stay at Pushpa.

Lovely caring family who are very welcoming.

The guest house is located in a lane which is near the center of lake side. The room is big and clean. The most important thing is that the Manager Raj is really a nice guy. He let me know more about Nepal and arrange everything to me. I got an unforgettable experience in his guest house.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

This place is amazing, we really loved it!. Very friendly family running the place and Raj arranged a 10 day trekking through the Himalayas, a raftingtrip from Pokhara to Chitwan National Park and our stay in Chitwan National Park for us. All prices were fair. When we run out of money during the trekking he even loaned us over 100 dollar. Incredible! If you go to Pokhara you should definitely stay at Pushpa guesthouse and ask Raj anything, he's always willing to help you!

• 5th Mar 2014

We had a nice stay here and Raj helped to organise our trek with our guide Lal (who we would highly recommend) Nice family.

• 3rd Mar 2014

Had a fantastic stay here. The rooms are clean and spacious, showers are hot, and wifi works well. But the true highlight of coming here is the hospitality- I wish every guesthouse owner in Asia was like Raj! One of the best men you'll ever meet, he was friendly, attentive, and took great pride in giving his guests the best possible experience. The family are lovely too. He arranged us a fantastic trek around Poon Hill, and is a true expert- I couldn't recommend him higher. Many thanks, Pushpa!

initially i booked only for three days but finally i stayed for three weeks at pushpa guesthouse. its very well located, nice, clean, comfy, reasonably priced and the showers are hot all the time. wifi is sufficient and in case of blackouts, there is a backup power supply. on top of that, the owners are super friendly, helpful and lovely. it felt truley like a home away from home. last but not least, they also run a reliable travel agency, without beeing pushy. ...highly recommended!!

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts