9.8
Superb 231 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 231 Total Reviews
Pushpa Guest House Located at Lakeside, Pahari Marga, , Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara Lakeside, Pahari Marga
98% 231
28.2102180 83.9575839
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Sep 2016

What made this place was the owner and the location. Without a doubt they are a 10/10. The family was very helpful and informative, treated you like his children. Location 2 seconds to everywhere you need to be. Unfortunately with the highest of pros there were some negatives. The wifi was very weak if working at all and the beds were very uncomfortable. Rooms outdated and old. You get what you pay for in this instance.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

Lovely stay here. The manager, Raj, was super friendly, welcoming and helpful! Also, obviously very knowledgable about things to do around the town and more than willing to help you plan your time in Pokhara. Great place. Totally recommended.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

An unforgettable experience. I came to Pokhara with no plans and Raj and family helped me with everything. The minute you walk into Pushpa you feel like part of the family, I have honestly never had such a pleasant experience like this in a hostel anywhere. Raj organised flights, activities and a 10 day trek for me to Annapurna Base camp with his brother Babu Raj, I had such a fantastic time with him and we grew very close and became great friends. So many laughs and memories I will never forget

• Bayezid1989
  • Japan, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

It was just perfect. Especially the owner and his family were lovely, he artful, kind and helpful. I was quite tired to see people trying to cheat me at that time but this hostel gave me a great relief. They helped me a lot, really a lot.

5th Jul 2016

Lovely family run guest house. Very kind and helpful. Prefect area to get around. Everyone was helpful

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
28th May 2016

Perfect place to stay in Pokhara. Very good location. Near to the main street. Raj is a very good host and tries to help you with everything. Very clean rooms. Excellent quality-price relation!

9th Apr 2016

Had a great stay at Pushpa! Good location, big room with a good bed and they even have showers with good pressure and good and hot water... Raj is a great host that give you all the information you need, especially when it comes to trekking. He arranged my trekking and I was very satisfied! If I ever go back to Pokhora I will for sure stay at Pushpa guesthouse!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Raj and his family are simply wonderful! Extremely helpful and ready to really make you have a good time! They immediately made me feel like at home! Rooms are very clean and I will absolutely be back as I go back to Pokhara!