Pushpa Guest House Reviews

Lakeside, Pahari Marga, Pokhara, Nepal

Hot water:-D the family are lovely and very helpful. It was lovely to chat with them. I would highly this place. I by myself and safe and happy.

Would definitely come back everytime I visit Pokhara for the hospitality and friendliness of Raj and his family. His a very genuine person and always willing to help. Raj gave me a lot of advice on the planning of my abc trek which was very useful and informative, having been a trekking guide for many years prior to opening his guest house, having his two cents was very helpfu. Would recommend to anyone staying in Pokhara!

Pushpa guest house provided a level of hospitality like no other hostel. My friend and I were provided resources on any activity that we were interested in the Pokhara region. Moreover, the kindness and genuine interest to get to know us was refreshing. You are one block away from the main street so the location couldn't have been better. Also, this was the nicest designed and cleanest hostel I stayed at in Nepal. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 11th Jan 2016

We had a lovely stay at Pushpa guesthouse - Raj was really helpful and the place was very quiet and relaxing as well as being close to restaurants and shops. Plus the shower was hot which was a real treat!

Raj is the best. Very accomodating and helpful. The location is great, as were the facilities. The showers were searing hot, which is a rare find during the fuel crisis. Would stay again and recommend to friends.

I had a great time staying here raj and his family are one of a kind. Very sweet and accommodating. I would recommend to any of my friends.

• 30th Nov 2015

We are delighted to stay in Pushpa Guesthouse. Raj and his family were very kind and helpful to us, helping us to get the best deal for taxi and suggested good plan to spend our day. Definitely will come back to Pushpa a Guesthouse in the future. 10/10 would recommend.

Had a very nice stay. Excellent guesthouse.

Raj and his family are really friendly and helpful hosts which made our stay much more enjoyable. Great location

This was my second stay after finishing a tour in Pokhara. This place is such good value for money, in a central location and has such friendly and helpful hosts that I didn't bother looking to find a different place. Raj makes you feel at home at this family run guest house and goes out of his way to help with any transport or activities that you want.

The manager, Raj along with his wife and children are what make this guesthouse amazing. They care so much about making your stay both at Pushpa's and in Nepal fantastic! Raj is a truly trustworthy person who will do whatever he can to help you plan your time in Pokhara and the surrounding area. As a solo woman I felt very safe there and would highly recommend it as a place to plan your time in the Annapurna region. Very glad I decided to stay there!!

Great personal vibe at Pushpa. The amenities and facilities are good value for money and everything you need. Raj (hotel manager) is very helpful organising tours and transport around Nepal.

Raj is the most kind man and will go out of his way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. His help and advice about trekking to ABC allowed us to go without a guide as we had wanted. He is an absolute legend of a man and if you need help planning your trek, this is the place to go! Thank you for everything Raj!!

Stayed here for as few days while visiting Pokhara to go paragiding - for easy cheap accommodation it was perfectly good. Raj the owner was very welcoming and helped us with our bookings for activities, the room was clean and spacious and had a much needed ceiling fan. Wifi worked well too although occasional power cuts do happen as is common throughout Nepal. Recommended!

• 26th Sep 2015

We booked 3 nights to stay at Pushpa and ended up staying about 3 weeks ! Raj and his family gave us a very warm welcome and we ended up feeling like one of the family. We booked a trip to Chitwan with Raj and also a 5 day 4 night trek to Ghorepani Poon Hill. Pushpa is close to many restaurants it's 200rs from the bus terminal and close enough to all the action but far enough away to be quiet. The rooms are bright, clean, comfortable and spacious with great hot water and wifi.

The family which is running the guest house is super nice and helpful. The owner gives out suggestions for stuff to do around Pokhara and as well advices for treks. Thanks to him we did not need any guide for our 4 day hike, his notes were very precise and enough. The location is just a few meters away from the main road in Lakeside Pokhara, so not that noisy. The rooms were big enough and clean. The garden in the guest house looks very nice and gives a nice atmosphere. We highly recommend it!!

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts