Pushpa Guest House

9.5
Superb 281 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

Perfect place to stay in Pokhara. Near to lake and nice restaurants. Simple room and great value. Raj and family provided a warm welcome with excellent advice on what to do in the area. Nice place to meet other travellers too. Would highly recommend!

23rd May 2017

Genuine, Happy, Honest, and Trustworthy are words I would use to describe this great family-run place. The place was always clean and tidy. It has also won many awards over many years on other travel websites..

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th May 2017

Pushpa Guest House was the perfect place for my stay in Pokhara! The location was great (close to the main street with plenty of bars and restaurants), within a 5 minute walk of the lake, the room was spotless and comfortable, and the wifi was strong. The best part, however, was Raj! He helped me organize a paragliding trip for an incredibly competitive price, was super friendly, and always willing to go out of his way to make sure that I was as comfortable and happy as possible!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
9th May 2017

Highly recommend staying at Puspha! Raj is an incredibly welcoming host and is very willing to help with anything you need. The accommodation I should affordable and in a perfect location. The room is clean and the shower hot. It has everything you need!

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
8th May 2017

I only have praises to Raj, the owner of Pushpa. In my travels, I was never treated so well in a guesthouse until I met Raj: he has genuine care and concern for his guests and I actually felt like having a father or older brother in Pokhara because of him. Actually the reason why I booked Pushpa is because of similar reviews here in Hostelworld and they are all right. He helped us with everything we need, perfect customer service. Pls. book Pushpa, you won't regret it. Hi Raj, TY so much! -Lucky

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
3rd May 2017

Raj and his family provided a fantastic stay in Pokhara. He organised everything for us from paragliding, to rafting, to Annapurna treks to taxis. His extensive knowledge and contacts in the industry allows for great experiences. He made us feel very welcome and never pressured into anything. The location is great, right in the central area with good cafes, restaurants, shops and bars, and of course the lake. The rooms were nice and big with comfortable beds and private bathrooms.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2017

I had a great experience staying at Pushpa Guest House and highly recommend staying here! Raj was exceptionally welcoming, helpful, and generous with his time. He helped me plan my itinerary, gave me recommendations/advice for things to do, and helped me book activities and transport (e.g., paragliding, taxis, and buses). The rooms were spacious and clean, hot water for showers was good, WiFi was reasonable, and the location was perfect (a very short stroll down to the main street.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

Great location, just off the main road. No hot water but thats pretty rare in Nepal anyway but would have been nice when getting back from Trekking. Softer beds than usual!!

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

Had a wonderful time at Pushpa Guest House. The host Raj was one of the nicest people we've met in Nepal and helped us arrange transport to KTM and around the local area, anything you might need he will help you with. The rooms were big and clean, I think the showers were the best we've had in Nepal, and the location is just off the main Pokhara strip. There is some noise at night time from local bars but it doesn't go on late, and I think you might not avoid it anywhere in Lakeside. Lovely!

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2017

There are dozens of budget minded accommodations in Pokhara, but this hostel ended up being an excellent choice for me for two main reasons. First, the location is perfect. Second, the hospitality of the owner Raj is outstanding. I ended up booking rafting, car rides, paragliding, and helicopter to ABC through him since he's willing to haggle with companies to get you the best price. The room I had was clean and the shower was hot. With Raj, you get piece of mind knowing you're in good hands.