Pushpa Guest House Reviews

Lakeside, Pahari Marga, Pokhara, Nepal

Loved Pushpa. Good location just off the main road in Lakeside, so close to everything while still set off from the craziness. Very clean rooms, towels & hot water, good WIFI. Appreciated that they have a backup generator so that when the power cuts (typical Nepal), you still have a light in your room & WIFI. Highlight, though, was the owner Raj, who will literally bend over backwards for you. Went above and beyond to help me book activities & transport. Not the cheapest place, but so worth it.

Ideally located just off the main road of lakeside, even in the midst of the earthquake raj and family fulfilled their promise and made us feel like family. Every activity and transport we desired was organised for us commission free, and the concern they showed for our well being during that difficult time was so touching. And it had fully functioning hot water and WiFi! What more could you want.

It's a really great place to stay near the lake side of Pokhara. Mr. Raj and his family are really kind and help me a lot with information of trekking. I had a wonder time there if I come back I'll definitely stay there again :)

Raj is one of the nicest person that I have ever met :) He is very helpful and friendly. The room is very clean and is located right in the middle of Lakeside, so it is very convenient! I will definitely stay at Pushpa Guest House again next time I go to Pokhara.

The owner Raj and his wife are really friendly, and they want to make sure that your stay in Pushpa guesthouse aswell Pokhara is verry good. They can also arrange trips arround Pokhara for a good price and can inform you about all the activities that are available. The rooms are verry clean and the showers ar hot! Regards Rob

We will never forget the kindness and compassion shown by Raj and his family during our stay at the Pushpa Hostel. We arrived the day before the earthquake struck Nepal and he was wonderful, providing warm clothing and sleeping bags to allow us to stay safe from shocks in his garden overnight and arranged flights back to Kathmandu and then home.. He went over an above what was expected. A lovely hostel run by an amazing family. We feel we have made a true friend in Raj and would love to return.

• 12th Apr 2015

Nice guest house. The owner Raj contacted me as soon as I booked to say he was looking forward to my visit and would be on hand to help with booking any activities. I thought this was a nice touch! Raj and his wife are lovely and were very helpful in organising my paragliding and bus ticket. Room was clean, warm shower and great location and price. There is some building work going on at the moment but I was out most of the day and so it didn't bother me at all. Definitely recommended!

Pushpa was in a fantastic location close to the lake and great places to eat. However, the best thing about Pushpa was Raj the owner! He couldn't have been more welcoming or useful. He helped us with everything we wanted to do, waved us off on every trip and checked we were ok and happy on our return (without being pushy!!). Would definitely stay again and recommend it highly to anyone going to the wonderful Pokhara!

Pushpa Guest House were beyond accomodating to me - I was travelling alone and felt completely safe and supported by this lovely family! I cannot recommend Pushpa enough and will stay there next time I am visiting Pokhara for sure.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I've never had a more gracious host ever in my life than Raj. He made sure that we had a very pleasant stay. He took care of our every need. My friend twisted her ankle during paragliding and Raj took care of her. He even gave her a crutch she can use for free! When I go back to Pokhara, I will definitely stay in Pushpa again. Excellent location. Excellent service. Stable wifi connection. I really have nothing more to ask for.

A lovely family run hotel. Raj was very friendly and helpful

Come as a guest leave as a friend... this is pushpa guest house ... thank you raj and family i definivtly come back...

Raj was just the most accommodating and lovely host we'd stayed with on our entire trip. He made us feel so welcome, was incredibly helpful and informative, and made our stay in Pokhara very memorable! Facilities, location, cleanliness (and wifi!) were all great, couldn't be happier!

Spent two and a half weeks here, so that should about cover it. Lovely family, and would gladly return. Thanks, Raj!

Hotel manager raj and his staff really takes care of things that need to be taken care, neat bed, tidy room, hot shower availibility, wi fi is decent, i had a great stay, to sum it up, its kind of homestay, cheers

Raj was amazing! We ended up staying here several times between our trips to Annapurna and Chitwan. We came back again and again because Raj was so helpful and welcoming. The best bit was that he would offer you advice and his help but he would never push you to take it which is invaluable when you're in a new place. His family were so lovely too and they were a pleasure to be around. The rooms were good value and the location was great. Thankyou Raj for making our time in Nepal so brilliant!

This guesthouse is fantastic.Great location, and Raj, the owner, is likely the nicest man in Pokhara. He set me up with his friend and associate, Lal, for a wonderful week long Annapurna trek. I highly recommend this guesthouse.

Raj and his family were truly amazing and a great help on my short weekend stay, right from the time of the booking when he helped me with my domestic flights, arranging everything even if he had never met me before, till the moment I arrived at his guest house and he quickly proposed me activities and places to visit on the two half-days I had. Location is great, just in a parallel street of the main road, and the rooms are clean and wide, with good wifi signal. Overall, highly recommended.

Raj is one hell of a guy!! With a heart of gold!! He will do anything to help you out, the room was great :) the warm shower is amazing! Would defenetly stay here again! Our 3 days turned into 9, totally recommend this place!! And the location is also really good!

Great place to stay in Pokhara. Great value for money, clean room, amazing hot shower. There is building work going on around but that's the same everywhere in Pokhara. Plus if you're in your room during the day I think your missing the point. Raj who runs the place was amazing. We hired a motorbike with his help for under half what the motorbike man wanted me to pay. Can't praise Raj's helpfulness enough!!! Plus the rooms are super cheap, so why wouldn't you stay here?

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts