9.8
Superb 226 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 226 Total Reviews
Pushpa Guest House Located at Lakeside, Pahari Marga, , Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara Lakeside, Pahari Marga
98% 226
28.2102180 83.9575839
    Rooms available

5th Jul 2016

Lovely family run guest house. Very kind and helpful. Prefect area to get around. Everyone was helpful

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
28th May 2016

Perfect place to stay in Pokhara. Very good location. Near to the main street. Raj is a very good host and tries to help you with everything. Very clean rooms. Excellent quality-price relation!

9th Apr 2016

Had a great stay at Pushpa! Good location, big room with a good bed and they even have showers with good pressure and good and hot water... Raj is a great host that give you all the information you need, especially when it comes to trekking. He arranged my trekking and I was very satisfied! If I ever go back to Pokhora I will for sure stay at Pushpa guesthouse!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Raj and his family are simply wonderful! Extremely helpful and ready to really make you have a good time! They immediately made me feel like at home! Rooms are very clean and I will absolutely be back as I go back to Pokhara!

15th Mar 2016

Everything was perfect. Everyone was really helpful and we were able to arrange our trek hassle free with an honest guide and help from the staff. Plus, we had the best holi festival together with the family. Unforgettable.

14th Mar 2016

THis place is so great. The location just off of the main drag in Lakeside is ideal, the rooms are very amenable, the showers are nice and hot, and the service is outstanding. Raj will absolutely help you organize trekking or any other outing you have in mind. Top notch place and a great value for the money.

4th Mar 2016

Raj and his family are extremely warm, caring, genuine people who made my trip so easy. Raj arranged everything for my Pokhara visit, including instructions for trekking (I went without a guide and Raj gave me a map, explained everything, recommended route, etc.) and my trip back to Kathmandu. The room I stayed in was nice and location was great. I was totally comfortable and cared for. Big thanks to Pushpa, which I highly recommend.

28th Feb 2016

Although I just stayed for a night, the family running the hotel is just lovely. It's around 2 minutes from the main street at Lake Side, and easy to reach from any bus. Everything is within walking distance.

• bottomleybj6806
  • England, Female, 31-40
27th Feb 2016

Excellent! Unfortunately I arrived in Nepal after becoming ill in India and didn't get to see much of Nepal but what made my stay so much easier was the family who run Pushpa Guesthouse. Raj and his family were so welcoming and Raj went out of his way to help me. Twice I had to go to the doctors and Raj took me on his scooter. He came with me and waited for me, explaining to the doctor how ill I had been. I was treated as one of the family. Guesthouse is off main road but near to restaurants etc