Superb 248 Total Reviews
Superb 248 Total Reviews
Pushpa Guest House Located at Lakeside, Pahari Marga, , Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara Lakeside, Pahari Marga
97% 248
28.2102180 83.9575839
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
1st Dec 2016

There a lot of good and reasonably priced guesthouse in Pokhara. The main reason to stay at this one is the wonderful family that runs it. Raj and his wife treat you like family at first contact. I wanted to trek but hurt my foot and couldn't. I decided that, as an alternative, I would explore the culture of Tibetan refugees. Raj helped me develop a plan that resulted in a spectacular experience. I want to come back and trek next year. I would certainly choose Raj as a host and a guide.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
26th Nov 2016

A wonderful location, with amazing staff - only downside was the wifi (which didn't function), which wasn't a big deal as there's wifi at most of the restaurants. Great big rooms, comfy beds and the most important thing - hot water!

15th Nov 2016

We made quick friends with Raj and he really worked his tail off to get us a flight the day we got down from our trek. His family is endearing, and his story is really quite amazing. It feels good to meet people like this who are in business for the most genuine reasons. I always like a free breakfast, but we found a nice place in the morning a few minutes away, where the internet was a little faster anyways.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

Raj is amazing! I was so stupid to get at the wrong bus and leave my luggage on another bus and Raj helped me through it and worried and cared for me as I was his daughter. I am truly touched by his kindness and I know for sure that Pushpa guest house is the only place I will stay in Pokhara when I get back. Thank you for everything Raj!

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
21st Oct 2016

I stayed at Pushpa Guest House one night before leaving for my trek and three nights after I finished the trek. The place is located in the center of the Lakeside, my room (with a bathroom attached) was very clean and safe, The owner of the place, Raj, was very friendly and helpful. Since he is also a tourist guide, he can help with any travel related queries, advise you on your trekking plan or book any tickets. If I go trekking and stay in Pokhara, Pushpa Guest House will be my choice!

18th Oct 2016

It was pretty cool staying in Pushpa Guest House. We had all the hepls and tips we needed for trekking and other things. I surely recomend this place for spending sometime.

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
13th Oct 2016

great place, great location, great owner definitely will stay there again on my next trip to pokhara...

13th Oct 2016

Had an excellent 4 night stay at Pushpa after a grueling Annapurna circuit trek. Room was comfortable and had excellent hot water and wifi. Pushpa is right in the center of Lakeside close to everything but off the main drag so quieter at night. Raj the owner is amazing and helped us with great bus tickets back to Kathmandu and TIRELESSLY made calls to help us book great (early) flights to Lukla. I would recommend Pushpa to anyone passing through Pokhara, tell Raj I said Namaskar!

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Oct 2016

After staying at a couple of places in Pokhara, I will always come back to Pushpa

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016

Must visit in pokhara. Great laidback family run lodge. Quite and secluded whilst in the middle of lakeside. Fast internet, good spacious rooms and clean bathrooms. The owner Raj is very helpful and will do his very best to solve all your problems and answer all your questions.