Superb 218 Total Reviews
Superb 218 Total Reviews
Pushpa Guest House Located at Lakeside, Pahari Marga, , Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara Lakeside, Pahari Marga
97% 218
28.2102180 83.9575839
    Rooms available

9th Apr 2016

Had a great stay at Pushpa! Good location, big room with a good bed and they even have showers with good pressure and good and hot water... Raj is a great host that give you all the information you need, especially when it comes to trekking. He arranged my trekking and I was very satisfied! If I ever go back to Pokhora I will for sure stay at Pushpa guesthouse!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Raj and his family are simply wonderful! Extremely helpful and ready to really make you have a good time! They immediately made me feel like at home! Rooms are very clean and I will absolutely be back as I go back to Pokhara!

15th Mar 2016

Everything was perfect. Everyone was really helpful and we were able to arrange our trek hassle free with an honest guide and help from the staff. Plus, we had the best holi festival together with the family. Unforgettable.

14th Mar 2016

THis place is so great. The location just off of the main drag in Lakeside is ideal, the rooms are very amenable, the showers are nice and hot, and the service is outstanding. Raj will absolutely help you organize trekking or any other outing you have in mind. Top notch place and a great value for the money.

4th Mar 2016

Raj and his family are extremely warm, caring, genuine people who made my trip so easy. Raj arranged everything for my Pokhara visit, including instructions for trekking (I went without a guide and Raj gave me a map, explained everything, recommended route, etc.) and my trip back to Kathmandu. The room I stayed in was nice and location was great. I was totally comfortable and cared for. Big thanks to Pushpa, which I highly recommend.

28th Feb 2016

Although I just stayed for a night, the family running the hotel is just lovely. It's around 2 minutes from the main street at Lake Side, and easy to reach from any bus. Everything is within walking distance.

• bottomleybj6806
  • England, Female, 31-40
27th Feb 2016

Excellent! Unfortunately I arrived in Nepal after becoming ill in India and didn't get to see much of Nepal but what made my stay so much easier was the family who run Pushpa Guesthouse. Raj and his family were so welcoming and Raj went out of his way to help me. Twice I had to go to the doctors and Raj took me on his scooter. He came with me and waited for me, explaining to the doctor how ill I had been. I was treated as one of the family. Guesthouse is off main road but near to restaurants etc

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Feb 2016

This place has an amazing owner who will do everything in his power to help you out. He is also a trekking guide and will provide advice for any activity. The GH is very well located. Rooms are really plain but comfortable. I would recommend staying at Pushpa gh.

• backpacker257949
  • Thailand, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

"Feel like staying with Family"

• lowstageslidevalve
  • Japan, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2016

As of 2016 February, there is still electric power regulation throughout Nepal, all tourists shoule be notified. Pushpa guesthouse is located nearby restaurant, super market and bicycle rental service. The manager is always sincere and willing to consult the acitivies you want. I enjoyed hiking from Khare via Australian camp to Dampus with a guide. The guide was also nice and he has many experience about trekking. The familia of the manager were also lovely and they'll make you comfortable.