Pushpa Guest House Reviews

Lakeside, Pahari Marga, Pokhara, Nepal

To stay in Pokhara, this is a really good place. Nice rooms, hot shower, really nice owner. They help you with everything. When I was there, Tihar festival was quiet loud until about 10pm, but that's alright. Don't know how it's normally.

We were a group of 7 people arriving at pushpa guesthouse on a bank holiday and wanting to organize a all trek to start the next day. Although everything was close Raj manage to organize everything for us. Lali, our guide for the trek,was great. We were also glad to come back to pushpa after 5 days walking to find our favorite Nepalese family and piping hot shower.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Puspha is owned by a very kind and lovely family that will welcome you with a huge smile and help you in whatever you need. The rooms are big, very clean and comfortable. As a solo traveller, I missed some common area to meet other travellers.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Really good little guest house, very central location with nice clean rooms at reasonable prices. The owner is a lovely guy and always happy to help. Could hear the main street of Pokhara at night from my room, but was nothing some earplugs couldn't fix. I found that hot water was always available. The wifi wasn't great but I think it was representative of most institutions in the area.

Great place to stay if you're on a budget. Rooms are very basic. Location is great. Main office serves as a travel agency as well.

Friendly and helpful owner,Hostel in good location.

very helpfull staff, good location Wifi speed could have been a bit better,,

Really enjoyed my stay. Were very helpful and welcoming.

• 11th May 2014

The staff are incredibly friendly and willing to help. Comfortable bed and warm shower. In a good location, close to the lake and great restaurants. There isn't any atmosphere and if you're alone it's hard to meet people as there's no common area. Wifi is average and electricity available only a few hours a day.

Great hotel and great service. No complaints at all. I'd recommend it to anyone stopping in Pokhara

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts