Pushpa Guest House Reviews

Lakeside, Pahari Marga, Pokhara, Nepal

Raj is one of the nicest person that I have ever met :) He is very helpful and friendly. The room is very clean and is located right in the middle of Lakeside, so it is very convenient! I will definitely stay at Pushpa Guest House again next time I go to Pokhara.

Nice guest house. The owner Raj contacted me as soon as I booked to say he was looking forward to my visit and would be on hand to help with booking any activities. I thought this was a nice touch! Raj and his wife are lovely and were very helpful in organising my paragliding and bus ticket. Room was clean, warm shower and great location and price. There is some building work going on at the moment but I was out most of the day and so it didn't bother me at all. Definitely recommended!

Pushpa was in a fantastic location close to the lake and great places to eat. However, the best thing about Pushpa was Raj the owner! He couldn't have been more welcoming or useful. He helped us with everything we wanted to do, waved us off on every trip and checked we were ok and happy on our return (without being pushy!!). Would definitely stay again and recommend it highly to anyone going to the wonderful Pokhara!

Pushpa Guest House were beyond accomodating to me - I was travelling alone and felt completely safe and supported by this lovely family! I cannot recommend Pushpa enough and will stay there next time I am visiting Pokhara for sure.

• 3rd Apr 2015

I've never had a more gracious host ever in my life than Raj. He made sure that we had a very pleasant stay. He took care of our every need. My friend twisted her ankle during paragliding and Raj took care of her. He even gave her a crutch she can use for free! When I go back to Pokhara, I will definitely stay in Pushpa again. Excellent location. Excellent service. Stable wifi connection. I really have nothing more to ask for.

A lovely family run hotel. Raj was very friendly and helpful

Come as a guest leave as a friend... this is pushpa guest house ... thank you raj and family i definivtly come back...

Raj was just the most accommodating and lovely host we'd stayed with on our entire trip. He made us feel so welcome, was incredibly helpful and informative, and made our stay in Pokhara very memorable! Facilities, location, cleanliness (and wifi!) were all great, couldn't be happier!

Spent two and a half weeks here, so that should about cover it. Lovely family, and would gladly return. Thanks, Raj!

Hotel manager raj and his staff really takes care of things that need to be taken care, neat bed, tidy room, hot shower availibility, wi fi is decent, i had a great stay, to sum it up, its kind of homestay, cheers

Raj was amazing! We ended up staying here several times between our trips to Annapurna and Chitwan. We came back again and again because Raj was so helpful and welcoming. The best bit was that he would offer you advice and his help but he would never push you to take it which is invaluable when you're in a new place. His family were so lovely too and they were a pleasure to be around. The rooms were good value and the location was great. Thankyou Raj for making our time in Nepal so brilliant!

This guesthouse is fantastic.Great location, and Raj, the owner, is likely the nicest man in Pokhara. He set me up with his friend and associate, Lal, for a wonderful week long Annapurna trek. I highly recommend this guesthouse.

Raj and his family were truly amazing and a great help on my short weekend stay, right from the time of the booking when he helped me with my domestic flights, arranging everything even if he had never met me before, till the moment I arrived at his guest house and he quickly proposed me activities and places to visit on the two half-days I had. Location is great, just in a parallel street of the main road, and the rooms are clean and wide, with good wifi signal. Overall, highly recommended.

Raj is one hell of a guy!! With a heart of gold!! He will do anything to help you out, the room was great :) the warm shower is amazing! Would defenetly stay here again! Our 3 days turned into 9, totally recommend this place!! And the location is also really good!

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great place to stay in Pokhara. Great value for money, clean room, amazing hot shower. There is building work going on around but that's the same everywhere in Pokhara. Plus if you're in your room during the day I think your missing the point. Raj who runs the place was amazing. We hired a motorbike with his help for under half what the motorbike man wanted me to pay. Can't praise Raj's helpfulness enough!!! Plus the rooms are super cheap, so why wouldn't you stay here?

Great value and location. Centrally located on the main street that runs along the lake in Lakeside. Easy 5-10 minute walk to anywhere along the lake and many good restaurants just around the corner(Check out the Lemon Tree). Raj was always keen to help and make sure my stay was a good one. Any questions, he will be glad to answer/help. Had a hot shower everyday, even when the power was out. If you need books, maps, or postcards/stamps, nearby is Fewa Book Shop. Good prices and friendly staff.

We had a nice room on 1. floor with bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful. There was no common room and power was turned off several hours during the day (light still working though). All in all a decent stay.

Could not have been made to feel more welcome! Guest house was always kept clean ,nothing was ever too much trouble for them. I wish Raj and his family all the best in the future.

• 2nd Feb 2015

good showers and very helpful staff - thanks so much!

Very nice guesthouse. The manager Raj and his family made my stay a great pleasure. Helpfull with everything it's very close to the lakeside of Pokhara and the mainroad. You only for your stay there. No breakfast/lunch/dinner included. But that's all worth it.

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts