Puzzle Hostel Figueira da Foz Reviews

Rua Alto do Viso N� 36, Figueira da Foz, Figueira da Foz, Portugal

The hostel was a little smaller than expected, but the owner greeted us with a warm welcome. Breakfest is help yourself and very good. Definitely would recommend this place! Had a great time :-)

Very cool hostel with perfect location near to the beach. It was all very clean and the breakfast is very nice. Pedro is a very nice hostel owner and gave us a lot hints what to do on a rainy day in Portugal, thank you for that!

Most of the day/at night there is nobody from staff in the hostel. There is nobody to contact in case of problems. Only phone number of the owner.

• 21st Aug 2015

I can't say this is the best hostel in the world, but I have to say Pedro(the stuff in this hostel) is the best. I will definitely come back this city, just for see him again. Every thing in this hostel is just right!!!

I've been traveling for near 15 years, and by far this is one of the best hostels I've ever been. And it is not because of the sun, or the country, or the city, it's more about the quality of the person that conducts this hostel, and the magnificent place he has constructed (with thousands of pieces of puzzles).

← Back to search results